PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!!

lightmag
02-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Been gone for a few months, went through an unexpected seperation/divorce that took it's toll on me. That all being said I'm back and feeling great! life is looking good again, things are sorting themselves out and i'm moving forward on the next chapter of my life! and that will involve A LOT of HUNTING!!

Already have my holidays booked, and trips planned! Hopeing for goat in aug, elk in sept, moose in oct, and mulies in November with a possibility of a nov. sask whitey hunt!!

I kept the truck, travel trailer, quad and rifles! pretty much all i need in life lol......

Now be gone with this snow and bring on the BLACKIES!!!

tikkatac
02-27-2011, 08:40 PM
Good on ya! Life's too short to love more than one thing. HUNTING:) All other male needs can be bought, the satisfaction will depend on how much your willing to spend though;)

Allen50
02-27-2011, 08:42 PM
well thats all you need maybe we should start a date site here looking for single woman that like to hunt and eat meat,,,,, hummmmm a though, any one else up for this,, any woman intrested in looking for a hunter guy,, were here too...

cavebear
02-27-2011, 08:43 PM
been there done that its not fun, but the nice thing is rediscovery yourself and what you really want out of life. Like a goat, elk, mulies and that whitetail :)

welcome back and happy hunting :)

cavebear
02-27-2011, 08:45 PM
well thats all you need maybe we should start a date site here looking for single woman that like to hunt and eat meat,,,,, hummmmm a though, any one else up for this,, any woman intrested in looking for a hunter guy,, were here too...

About six months ago there was a lady looking for just that :-D

kevan
02-27-2011, 08:46 PM
Welcome back Lightmag ... :-D

fowlweather
02-27-2011, 08:49 PM
well you got good guys that are always here for you on this site.

lightmag
02-27-2011, 08:50 PM
hunting 1st!!! sex second lol...... priority's change as we age..... and i'm only 36 lol

lightmag
02-27-2011, 08:50 PM
hunting lasts longer to....

frenchbar
02-27-2011, 08:53 PM
hunting 1st!!! sex second lol...... priority's change as we age..... and i'm only 36 lol
your kidding right:confused::wink: hope you can pick up the pieces ..divorce is a tough 1.

doubled
02-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Welcome back. Just get back on the horse - they are not all bad.

proguide66
02-27-2011, 08:58 PM
HUH?? hell , the guy just got a second chance at happiness , why encourage him to ruin it!!??..haha:tongue:

Welcom back...I have one sentence for you , if you follow it your world will be changed for the better GUARRANTEED

- END OF HUNTING SEASON - PLANE TICKET-THAILAND-3 MONTHS...cure for EVERYTHING ! guarranteed....:wink:

I prescouted it , 400 a month for a house with wide screen TV , air , furnished , seconds from beach...$1.50 for fresh sea food meal...$.56 for a big 7% beer,smokin hot women that dont think you owe em anything and love the company!.......need not say more! end of hunting , I'm outta here till end of April!:mrgreen:

BromBones
02-27-2011, 09:04 PM

Just don't make it such a distant second that you look like this -

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g460/alpine83/31375_119829084725218_119827718058688_91821_325260 4_n.jpg

:-D

Sideofabarn
02-27-2011, 09:05 PM
Man the city must have put something in the water recently, as I'm just going through the same thing myself. I can't say I share your views on hunting over sex though, and I'm older than you.

Tripitaka
02-27-2011, 09:12 PM
I feel for ya. Same thing happened to me; I left for work on a Monday and ended up never going back to the house. 10 years on though I can honestly say that I have NEVER been happier than I am now and I'd go through it all again to get to the same place I'm at.

Happy hunting!

Tripitaka
02-27-2011, 09:15 PM
smokin hot women that dont think you owe em anything and love the company!

Just make sure you check early on that they ARE women. There are some stunning looking "girls" out there that have a little something extra! LOL!

Allen50
02-27-2011, 09:40 PM
yea i have to say i been through it twice, now live on my owne, enjoy the hunting but thinking havening a woman that likes to hunt and eat meat is a good thing, none of my woman liked hunting or eating game meat, my kids love to eat the meat and i still get some so they can have it too, but some things need to change, being on your owne means you can hunt or quad, but i do believe there is woman out there that like the same thing, just got to run into one, then you got it made,, happy hunting,,

stoneguide
02-27-2011, 09:52 PM
Just make sure you check early on that they ARE women. There are some stunning looking "girls" out there that have a little something extra! LOL!

Maybe thats part of his desire to go!!!

The Hermit
02-27-2011, 10:00 PM
How many of us were stupid enough to marry more than once? :oops: More than twice? :tongue:

Actually, I really can't complain too much... my second and current wife IS the mother of my daughter and for that she will always have my love and appreciation. My three mistresses got the passion!! ;-)

tim3500
02-27-2011, 11:27 PM
All I can say is the best reliefe is in the bush just have to pick and choose the bush you want to be in !

proguide66
02-28-2011, 12:36 AM

Haha , if you have tendancy's to get REAL drunk and have 'blank outs' not a good place to go!...:lol:

In all reality though , its a big country with many many unreal places to go. Bangkok , Pattaya Beach and Phuket are the crazy and as well dangerous places wich also cater to the 'sex tourism'...easy places to 'dissappear' and as well gound 'zero' for all the funny ' lady boy' stories.The Russains mafia have a strong presence there and are very very ruthless criminals.

Many many people who visit dont come home due to it really being a type of 'paradise'.....being a newly single guy and taking the trip , it changed my whole look on life , where we live and how to live....definite suggestion to go see/do it!!!:wink:

hunter1947
02-28-2011, 06:05 AM
Been gone for a few months, went through an unexpected seperation/divorce that took it's toll on me. That all being said I'm back and feeling great! life is looking good again, things are sorting themselves out and i'm moving forward on the next chapter of my life! and that will involve A LOT of HUNTING!!

Already have my holidays booked, and trips planned! Hopeing for goat in aug, elk in sept, moose in oct, and mulies in November with a possibility of a nov. sask whitey hunt!!

I kept the truck, travel trailer, quad and rifles! pretty much all i need in life lol......

Welcome back and welcome to the others that had the same thing happen to them I am one of them and have recovered to the point where I am enjoying life to no end like you said lots of hunting as for other things you can do in life ..

For me I can come and go as I please don't have to answer to no one but myself nice to see you are on the recovery list ,good for you and all the best luck in the 2011 hunting season go get them lightmag http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif..

fearnodeer
02-28-2011, 06:55 AM
Welcome back and good luck on your new start. I guess without this stuff happening country music would have nothing to write about.

pnbrock
02-28-2011, 07:45 AM
glad your back ,sex is definately hunting you got to get the girl first.i too am divorced now i have a great woman .i did however set the ground rules early in regards to my hunting and fishing so i never get grief about going.she figures there are other addictions that are far worse.besides if i get a hall pass im going hunting or fishing.

Caveman
02-28-2011, 07:50 AM
Way to bounce back!!!

lightmag
02-28-2011, 12:56 PM
thanks for all the positive comments and support! any women in my life from now on will know right off that hunting is a huge part of who i am and putting restrictions on it or complaining about it will only result in a quick kick out the door!! lol

the kids are going to be getting up a lot earlier and spending a lot of time in the bush this year! nobody to leave them home with...should be fun.

Tripitaka
02-28-2011, 01:54 PM
If you got left with the kids then you should really consider yourself lucky. My ex took our son, denied me access and it was by far the darkest part of the whole sorry episode. It can be a struggle but persevere and enjoy your time with them; they will love you all the more for it.

wolverine
02-28-2011, 02:26 PM
Yeah, I agree. If you got the kids in the deal you are a lucky man. Our children are our greatest asset. Welcome back. Take it a day at a time and make the most of your new life for both you and the kids.

swampthing
02-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Good to have you back Lightmag. My divorce is a dozen years old now but I havent forgotten the tough time. I did get lots of hunting in after though. Like you said, let any new woman know that hunting has seniority in your life. My new wife is pretty good with it. We need to have a beer some time. Take care.

lightmag
02-28-2011, 06:57 PM
Good to have you back Lightmag. My divorce is a dozen years old now but I havent forgotten the tough time. I did get lots of hunting in after though. Like you said, let any new woman know that hunting has seniority in your life. My new wife is pretty good with it. We need to have a beer some time. Take care.

always:mrgreen: up for beers, be nice to get a PG meet and great or something, a lot of us on here!!

sledforever
02-28-2011, 07:13 PM
always:mrgreen: up for beers, be nice to get a PG meet and great or something, a lot of us on here!!
Hey just new to hunting and pg. would love to meet some people who like it as much as me. PM me if you ever go for that beer.

farside
02-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Hey us gals have been there too. My life got yanked out from under me in a heartbeat. Got traded in so to speak. Funny how life can kick ya in the butt but its how you pick your self up that defines you. I have wayyy to much of a good heart to be bitter.

Besides - the younger model turned out to be a frikin nightmare for my ex. A nightmare he is still dealing with. I actually feel sorry for the idiot!!

Ah life can be good and I didn't have to be mean or anything!

killman
02-28-2011, 09:55 PM

Been there, tried that. PG people seem to be a little stuck on themselves or something.:mrgreen:

ianwuzhere
02-28-2011, 10:08 PM
Good to hear things are gettin all settled up in the off season- would be the worst year if it was all goin down during the fall...
- I often think about hunting more then sex and im 28 and after a great season this past fall im thinkin about hunting more and more...
-mmm thailand in off season- sounds like could be a lot of fun...
-always time to set another trap line after the hunting seasons over..
--quad, truck, trailer, gunz-hmm definately could have been worse, things always work themselves out- and in the end theres always the passion of Hunting..
-

J_T
02-28-2011, 10:17 PM
Hermit, I've been married twice. Loved em both. As you know, currently making it work on a long term, long distance relationship. She lives in Vancouver, my home is in Cranbrook and I work out of a suitcase.

I would highly recommend this to everyone if you aren't having children.

I land home at the airport from work, phone my hunting/fishing buddies and off I go. No relationship issues. I can be hunting an hour after landing. Not something I could do if she lived with me. If it's 'my time of the month' and my predatory needs are stirring and I'm hungry, I take a flight into Vancouver. She's always willing and wanting and I give her what she needs. She's a great lady, loves her career and her independence. And I love my space. She's all glitz and city, and I'm prefer the silence of nature.

Sideofabarn
03-01-2011, 01:38 AM
Been there, tried that. PG people seem to be a little stuck on themselves or something.:mrgreen:

That or we've had other mayhem to deal with. I'm usually at the Tabor on Friday nights, even with the god awful "singing" that comes with karaoke. Stop by if you're ever passing though the neighbourhood.

Schmaus
03-01-2011, 04:56 AM
I have been known to have the odd beer once in awhile :D

hunter1947
03-01-2011, 06:19 AM
Hermit, I've been married twice. Loved em both. As you know, currently making it work on a long term, long distance relationship. She lives in Vancouver, my home is in Cranbrook and I work out of a suitcase.

I would highly recommend this to everyone if you aren't having children.

I land home at the airport from work, phone my hunting/fishing buddies and off I go. No relationship issues. I can be hunting an hour after landing. Not something I could do if she lived with me. If it's 'my time of the month' and my predatory needs are stirring and I'm hungry, I take a flight into Vancouver. She's always willing and wanting and I give her what she needs. She's a great lady, loves her career and her independence. And I love my space. She's all glitz and city, and I'm prefer the silence of nature.

Well said T_J I could not agree with you more on your wording this is the way I will be living come when I find a lady that will work with my relationship ,come together as two then split and do what you or she loves doing or do it together life is to short to not be able to do the things you love to do on this earth ,we only live a short time on this earth so why not live and do the things we love to do :)..

hunter1947
03-01-2011, 06:30 AM
Hey us gals have been there too. My life got yanked out from under me in a heartbeat. Got traded in so to speak. Funny how life can kick ya in the butt but its how you pick your self up that defines you. I have wayyy to much of a good heart to be bitter.

Besides - the younger model turned out to be a frikin nightmare for my ex. A nightmare he is still dealing with. I actually feel sorry for the idiot!!

Ah life can be good and I didn't have to be mean or anything!

I was in the same boat as you Darcy and yes you are right much to nice of a person to be bitter me to much to nice to become bitter ,you have to pick up the pieces you have left and carry on with life ,life will and does get better as time passes on ,believe me I know I have been there divorced 3 times..

hunter1947
03-01-2011, 06:34 AM
thanks for all the positive comments and support! any women in my life from now on will know right off that hunting is a huge part of who i am and putting restrictions on it or complaining about it will only result in a quick kick out the door!! lol

the kids are going to be getting up a lot earlier and spending a lot of time in the bush this year! nobody to leave them home with...should be fun.

Them are the words I like to hear good on you for setting your new goals http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

BlacktailStalker
03-01-2011, 08:36 AM
- END OF HUNTING SEASON - PLANE TICKET-THAILAND-3 MONTHS...cure for EVERYTHING ! guarranteed....:wink:

If ya don't wrap it up, definitely the possibility of no cure :lol: :lol:

Sounds like you're through the hard part lightmag good for you, keep going forward.

Sideofabarn
03-01-2011, 11:46 AM
I was in the same boat as you Darcy and yes you are right much to nice of a person to be bitter me to much to nice to become bitter ,you have to pick up the pieces you have left and carry on with life ,life will and does get better as time passes on ,believe me I know I have been there divorced 3 times..

Couldn't agree more. Life is too short to wallow in anger and self pity. It might work for a short period, but in the end you need to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep going.

CanuckShooter
03-01-2011, 12:00 PM

Welcome back....:-D....

Farmer001
03-01-2011, 06:58 PM
JT

Amazed nobody has asked as you may have a guys ultimate relationship. So have one question.

She got a sister??:-D

Not for me as I found some one who puts up with me so I'll keep her. She lets me have my play time. But I do my share of cooking and cleaning, but she calls it foreplay.:wink:

Good to see you back lightmag.