PDA

View Full Version : Quick Fletch

Tienis
02-21-2011, 10:09 AM
Quick fletch

Hi, I live in Langley BC and would like to know where I can find a shop/person in the area where I can take my bow questions....(please don't refer me to Wholesale Sport)...first I am looking for Quick fletch...Yes I can buy them of the internet but like I said I want to try them in other words I want to buy 1 packed and the cost of shipping 1 packet is almost the same price as the product itself....so anyone knows where I can buy some of these....

O, my bow....Mathews DXT, for as long as we both shall live...

Tienis

Big Lew
02-21-2011, 12:47 PM
Give Wayne, at Big Game Archery a call, he's just a km. north-east of the Sumas freeway exit.

Matty_ola
02-21-2011, 01:20 PM
If you do manage to get some post a quick review of them from install to POI compared to your factory fletch.

Thanks

Mountain Man
02-21-2011, 01:48 PM
I do keep them in stock.

I have quick fletch in blazers and in quick spins.

Tienis
02-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Ok I will do the review...thanks for the replys....

Bowzone_Mikey
02-21-2011, 05:58 PM
the place in New west should have them ... someone gimme the name of them .....

Bowzone_Mikey
02-21-2011, 06:00 PM
I do keep them in stock.

I have quick fletch in blazers and in quick spins.

what size Blazers and QS are availible ... I am looking for Mini Blazers or the same sized QS for my Hunting arrows

would like some micro sized ones for some 3D arrows as well ...

Tienis
02-21-2011, 07:10 PM
The place in New west is "Boorman Archery" great shop with lots for the "serious competition archer"....did not have what I was looking for....

trapperdan2061
02-21-2011, 10:55 PM
I have a Easy Fletch not as fast but you can replace just one vane if needed and not all 3.

Compact and easy to take to hunt camp

Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMcKyIQdi1Y&feature=player_detailpage

Mountain Man
02-25-2011, 02:44 PM
Quick fletch

Hi, I live in Langley BC and would like to know where I can find a shop/person in the area where I can take my bow questions....(please don't refer me to Wholesale Sport)...first I am looking for Quick fletch...Yes I can buy them of the internet but like I said I want to try them in other words I want to buy 1 packed and the cost of shipping 1 packet is almost the same price as the product itself....so anyone knows where I can buy some of these....

O, my bow....Mathews DXT, for as long as we both shall live...

Tienis

You never sent me your address ?????

Tienis
03-02-2011, 09:25 PM
...got the Quick fletch in the post today, took me all of 10 min to fit all 6 off them,....I will try and get to the range tomorrow and let you know how they fly...

Thanks again Mountan Man

Riverbc
07-30-2011, 06:02 PM
I know this is an old post...but what were the results?