PDA

View Full Version : Feed my Feddish

kebes
02-18-2011, 11:06 PM
I've read every stone sheep thread on here, watched every youtube video I could find, looked at just about every google source I could find.....anyone know any good books/movies/links for stone sheep info and the like?
Thanks.

blackbart
02-18-2011, 11:20 PM
You could try Robert M. Anderson - "Great Rams" & "Great Rams and Great Ram Hunters II". Not specific to Stones sheep, but should be lots of motivation for you.

Gordon Eastman's "High Wild and Free" would be more than worthy of a look as well - video.

One of our members has written a book - Chris Kind (can't remember his exact handle here) the book is callled "Bighorns and Stone Sheep"

Pat Ferguson has a couple of good Stones Sheep hunting stories in his book "Gone Huntin" I have not read his second book, but don't believe that there are any sheep hunting stories in it.

Wilf Klingsat - who may also be a member of this site (only one post thus far that I think was Wilf) also has a book of interest "Mountain Sheep Hunting in British Columbia". Wilf, if you are on here come forward and tell us some stories about sheep hunting.

BB

Alpine Addict
02-18-2011, 11:40 PM
Big horns and Stone Sheep by Chris Kind is a good read too.

kennyj
02-19-2011, 08:49 AM
''Mountain sheep and man in the northern wilds'' by Val giest is an interesting read. He studys stone sheep at Gladys lake.
kenny

valleyHunter
02-19-2011, 09:11 AM
Full curl rams by lancaster-video

BromBones
02-19-2011, 09:21 AM
Pat Ferguson has a couple of good Stones Sheep hunting stories in his book "Gone Huntin" I have not read his second book, but don't believe that there are any sheep hunting stories in it.

There are a few good sheep hunt tales in his second book as well. Pretty entertaining read.