PDA

View Full Version : Attention all archers, R-100 is coming !

Mountain Man
02-12-2011, 08:44 PM
ATTENTION ALL ARCHERS: We have some great news!

BC is finally on the 2012 Rinehart R-100 schedule!!

The R-100 is an extremely unique blend of North American, African, and exotic archery targets. Check out the website for some more details!
http://www.r100.org/

Its been a 3 year up-hill battle with Rinehart to finally cross the frozen north, past the igloos, miles of unpaved roads, into the last frontier, to drag there semitrailer to the small podunk village of Kelowna, BC.

Our last attempt was to travel to Indianapolis last month to the ATA show and ask the owner in person. BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan clubs have sent us many e-mails in the last 3 years supporting our quest to bring the very popular outdoor Rinehart R-100 3D shoot to BC.

The owner along with the organizer of this shoot have verbally guaranteed us a spot on their 2012 road trip of shoots. There are many details to come, but we receive emails every week inquiring about the progress of this event. For those of you archers who have never attended one of these shoots it is an absolute must, and for those of you who have, well you know how great it is! The Hardcore Archery crew has discoverd a perfect spot 10 mins out of town to host this event. Those of you who attend our annual Heartland 3D shoot in Kelowna know the venue all too well.

A shoot of this magnitude will attracted record numbers of shooters; upwards of 800+ shooters will attend. There will be pre-registration and a strict cut-off date due to the limited numbers that we can successesfully entertain. Shooters that have made the effort to attend our annual 3D shoot at Heartland Ranch automatically secure a spot for the 2012 R-100. :-D

We'll keep you posted as new details unravel!

Kory

Bow Walker
02-13-2011, 08:50 AM
Great news. Looking forward to some more details. Congratulations on the successful outcome of all your hard work.

Ruger4
02-13-2011, 08:58 AM
I know this group of enthusiastic archers have worked extremely hard in getting it to this level , keep up the good work !! look forward to supporting the shoot anyway we can.

trevstar33
02-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Congrats to Kory and Ken, great job guys. Trev. :-D

bowhunterbruce
02-13-2011, 11:36 AM
ya know i'm gonna be there,i wonder if they are gonna want the, "walking raptor" to join in on thier action..might need to do a few modifications so i won't have to be pushing buttons all day long.
bhb

trevstar33
02-13-2011, 12:15 PM
ya know i'm gonna be there,i wonder if they are gonna want the, "walking raptor" to join in on thier action..might need to do a few modifications so i won't have to be pushing buttons all day long.
bhb

How about wiring it to a motion sensor light.... (without the light of course) I know mine you can adjust sensitivity and the length the power stays on.

Trev

Mountain Man
02-13-2011, 01:08 PM
How about wiring it to a motion sensor light.... (without the light of course) I know mine you can adjust sensitivity and the length the power stays on.

Trev

Good idea .......

Mountain Man
02-13-2011, 01:09 PM
bhb

For sure !! That things awesome !

ps. meeting at the shop next thursday !

Mountain Man
02-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Congrats to Kory and Ken, great job guys. Trev. :-D

Thanks Trev, its a group effort !

Mountain Man
02-13-2011, 01:11 PM
I know this group of enthusiastic archers have worked extremely hard in getting it to this level , keep up the good work !! look forward to supporting the shoot anyway we can.

Your soooo sexy ruger !

Mountain Man
02-13-2011, 01:12 PM
Great news. Looking forward to some more details. Congratulations on the successful outcome of all your hard work.

Thanks bow walker, look forward to meeting you !

Ruger4
02-13-2011, 01:49 PM
bhb

Bruce , your motorized raptor was a huge hit and still talked about regularly, look forward to X'ing it again :wink:

I know the pack of wild boars will be back !!

Bowzone_Mikey
02-13-2011, 06:17 PM
ATTENTION ALL ARCHERS: We have some great news!

BC is finally on the 2012 Rinehart R-100 schedule!!

The R-100 is an extremely unique blend of North American, African, and exotic archery targets. Check out the website for some more details!
http://www.r100.org/

Its been a 3 year up-hill battle with Rinehart to finally cross the frozen north, past the igloos, miles of unpaved roads, into the last frontier, to drag there semitrailer to the small podunk village of Kelowna, BC.

Our last attempt was to travel to Indianapolis last month to the ATA show and ask the owner in person. BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan clubs have sent us many e-mails in the last 3 years supporting our quest to bring the very popular outdoor Rinehart R-100 3D shoot to BC.

The owner along with the organizer of this shoot have verbally guaranteed us a spot on their 2012 road trip of shoots. There are many details to come, but we receive emails every week inquiring about the progress of this event. For those of you archers who have never attended one of these shoots it is an absolute must, and for those of you who have, well you know how great it is! The Hardcore Archery crew has discoverd a perfect spot 10 mins out of town to host this event. Those of you who attend our annual Heartland 3D shoot in Kelowna know the venue all too well.

A shoot of this magnitude will attracted record numbers of shooters; upwards of 800+ shooters will attend. There will be pre-registration and a strict cut-off date due to the limited numbers that we can successesfully entertain. Shooters that have made the effort to attend our annual 3D shoot at Heartland Ranch automatically secure a spot for the 2012 R-100. :-D

We'll keep you posted as new details unravel!

Kory

Great news ....

is on my Calender for me and my Daughter

Mountain Man
02-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Great news ....

is on my Calender for me and my Daughter

The cats out of the bag now, its premature but the date for the r-100 is the same weekend as the Heartland Ranch shoot in Kelowna thats caused some minor issue's. Thats why we chose that date this year ! In order to set it up for 2012.

Bowzone_Mikey
02-13-2011, 11:55 PM
How very cloak and dagger like of you guys ;)

Mountain Man
02-14-2011, 01:26 AM
How very cloak and dagger like of you guys ;)

Rinehart told us at the ata show that is one of the only weekends that will work for them. I believe we would have liked to see it pushed into June.

The Hermit
02-14-2011, 01:40 AM
Congratulations guys!! I'll book it in my calendar now!

triggr31
02-17-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm so excited for this event ! I enjoyed the new targets last year and all the unique setups and can't wait to see all the new enhancements this year!!!! I heard through the grapevine that there is free camping saaaawwwweeeeeeet!

Mountain Man
02-18-2011, 01:31 AM
I'm so excited for this event ! I enjoyed the new targets last year and all the unique setups and can't wait to see all the new enhancements this year!!!! I heard through the grapevine that there is free camping saaaawwwweeeeeeet!

You gotter triggr, as you know we negotiated with the land owner to wave the camping fee.

bowhunterbruce
02-18-2011, 05:10 AM
so the camping fee is waved for both the rienhart shoot this year and the r100 in 2012 ?

jrjonesy
02-18-2011, 08:37 AM
Very Cool news! Looking forward to it!

ThinAir
02-18-2011, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the good news Kory! Will be nice to shoot at targets that aren't shot out!:-D

.300WSMImpact!
02-18-2011, 08:46 AM
great new I will be there for sure, are you going to have the kids bows there again?

Ruger4
02-18-2011, 09:55 AM
I also heard a larger than life, brand new iron buck shootout this year !!

Mountain Man
02-18-2011, 12:30 PM
great new I will be there for sure, are you going to have the kids bows there again?

Yes they will, I will be starting a new thread about the Hardcore shoot in 2011 so things dont get confused with the r-100. Same group of guys but two totally different topics.

Mountain Man
02-18-2011, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the good news Kory! Will be nice to shoot at targets that aren't shot out!:-D

Thanks, hope to see you guys this year at the Hardcore shoot in may !

bowhunterbruce
04-18-2011, 07:19 PM
ya know after attending 6 different 3d shoots so far this year,its amazing the buzz that this is stiring up to be for 2012.i'm thinking that those that are comming from outta town better get booking a camping spot .,im sure glad i live here.

bcbrez
04-18-2011, 07:42 PM
I'll be there and I'll be dragging a bunch of the boys from Trail and Slocan with me. Where do I get tickets?

Mountain Man
04-19-2011, 11:10 AM
Come introduce yourself and have a beer in Trail we will have tickets there !!

Cant wait for Trail !!!!

Its great to see the interest this year from the Koot's !!!!

I'll be there and I'll be dragging a bunch of the boys from Trail and Slocan with me. Where do I get tickets?

Ruger4
04-19-2011, 01:28 PM

Just listen for Merle !!! you'll find us !!!

BlackwaterHunter
04-19-2011, 05:23 PM
Deffinetly attending :D