PDA

View Full Version : who made picks the moderators

INFRACTIOUS
02-08-2011, 12:57 PM
i been a lurker for a while now. finally after reading a couple of recent bullshit threads
i decieded to vioce my opinion, who picks these one sided modorators anyways. gatehouse & nasty do you really think you are god. what makes you think your should be able to close theads if it does'nt agree with your opinion.
****in' bullshit i say. another question is how do we get rid the dead weight and be able to express freedom of speech without fear of
getting the tread closed. who here votes too get rid of these idiots?

snareman1234
02-08-2011, 01:00 PM
You haven't really been a lurker for a while, you joined 6 days ago.

Obviously an alternate account.

They will probably lock this thread :)

todbartell
02-08-2011, 01:01 PM
I picked the mods

Elkaholic
02-08-2011, 01:03 PM
What he means by a lurker is that he has viewed the site for a while but not joined up..... That is usually what is implied by "lurking". Thats my take on it.

rocksteady
02-08-2011, 01:03 PM
The owner of the website Marc, has empowered these moderators.....

If you do not agree with the Mods opinions, contact Marc for review....

If you do not like moderators that lock certain threads, move on.....Not rocket science my man.... :)

urbanhermit
02-08-2011, 01:05 PM
before this thread gets locked i just want to say, don't forget gold rush alaska is on tonight!!

M.Dean
02-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Well, if there's a Vote to get rid of the Dead Weight and Idiots, looks like I'm getting Voted off the island guys! It was fun, but I guess if were trimming back a bit,cutting back on expenses and such, I'll be one of the first to go! Back to watching Oprah all day, maybe a bit of Judy Judy and Mr. Phil is good too!

RJ
02-08-2011, 01:07 PM
This is a private forum, oh yeah and...

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/InBeforeTheLock.gif

INFRACTIOUS
02-08-2011, 01:08 PM
ya thats what a lurker means and six days age i decied to voice my opinion since everyone around here seems to have one.
and who is todbartell then.

Fisher-Dude
02-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Hey, aren't you that guy who shoots everything at 400 yards on a dead run? How's things at Finning these days? :lol:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x122/defenestration_bucket/inbeforethelock.gif

urbanhermit
02-08-2011, 01:09 PM
i just kicked your a@# before the lock RJ

Deaddog
02-08-2011, 01:10 PM
mods do a great job..they are more than patient when it comes to locking threads.. I would suggest if you don't like the way the site is run that you find another one..

Matty_ola
God dammit, Another referendum:(

coach
Dude, looks like you've got a lot of class. Too bad it's all third..

bighornbob
02-08-2011, 01:11 PM
i been a lurker for a while now. finally after reading a couple of recent bullshit threads
i decieded to vioce my opinion, who picks these one sided modorators anyways. gatehouse & nasty do you really think you are god. what makes you think your should be able to close theads if it does'nt agree with your opinion.
****in' bullshit i say. another question is how do we get rid the dead weight and be able to express freedom of speech without fear of

Real easy, if you ask me. Start your own website (pay for the program and the server) and wait for people to join up. Once you have a few hundred people posting messages, you can pick your moderators if you choose too and decide walk you can talk about and what gets locked down. Until then enjoy the free site.

BHB

Rock Doctor
02-08-2011, 01:13 PM
another question is how do we get rid the dead weight and be able to express freedom of speech without fear of
getting the tread closed. ?

This one is super easy.
Start your own Forum, you can play GOD and punt any member you want.

IBTL

RD

INFRACTIOUS
02-08-2011, 01:17 PM
o go play with yourself fisher-dud. are you you that guy with your nose
up the arse of the wild life assoiation regime.

MB_Boy
02-08-2011, 01:18 PM
i decieded to vioce my opinion,

Awesome you chose to voice it........ :?

who picks these one sided modorators anyways. gatehouse & nasty do you really think you are god. what makes you think your should be able to close theads if it does'nt agree with your opinion.

The mods.......Marc picks them, hands out the mods handbook and let's em get to work.

http://drewcogbill.com/thesisblog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/awesome_takes_practice.jpg

another question is how do we get rid the dead weight

I am gonna go out on a limb and guess who just "may" be first in line for the dead weight walking the proverbial plank. I'll give ya a hint.....it is someone with a name that alludes to "doing wrong". :wink:

and be able to express freedom of speech without fear of

Dude.......are you aware that EVERYTHING on the internet is not wide open and completely open to fire out anything you want?

Marc owns the forum...there are guidelines and rules (lurk a little longer and you'll find them:roll: ) and when they aren't followed, threads close or people get a slap on the wrist or take a boot in the arse. When threads turn into mudslinging and deteriorate into a shit slinging session there is not much use in keeping them open.

There are a few fishing forums I could direct you to if they are even still around that will illustrate my point regarding "deterioration".

Oh.....and welcome to the forum. :mrgreen:

02-08-2011, 01:18 PM
ibtl x2...........

freedom of speech does not apply on a private forum...

hey thanks for te gold rush ak update! sorry to say i like that show.

ufishifish2
02-08-2011, 01:21 PM
before this thread gets locked i just want to say, don't forget gold rush alaska is on tonight!!

Oh yeah right!!! Thanks for the reminder. I love that show!!!

M.Dean
02-08-2011, 01:21 PM
And, It's Mr. Bartell to New Members!!! He's 7 foot tall, wrestles Gators for fun, skin's Grizzlie Bears Alive, and can shoot 1500 yards and hit a Dime!!! Thats who Bartell is, Sir!!!

Jelvis
02-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Hey, some of these mods are big fellas in real life too lol, better not get right up into their faces, you could be surprised lol plus us members are on their sides too, they keep things right.
JP .. ( Someone pee in your cheerios this marnin? ) lol ..

huntcoop
02-08-2011, 01:28 PM
what makes you think your should be able to close theads if it does'nt agree with your opinion.

Some are very trigger happy. IBTL and god rest the soul of the SWEDE :mrgreen: .

BlacktailStalker
02-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Bet you and "lookclosely" and the other haters on the wolf thread are all the same person, or likely friends.
Bye bye trolls.

ChilliwackWinchester
02-08-2011, 01:33 PM
I picked the mods

and who is todbartell then.

The guy who picked the mods... can't you read?

BlacktailStalker
02-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Todbartel is the Rick James Bitch of HBC.
Gatehouse is tod's son but their mother is Marc.
Scientists are still trying to grasp how this family came to existance and believe ionization may play a big part in what we don't know... and the beaver fur on gates shoe.

If you don't like it, leave !

budismyhorse
02-08-2011, 01:37 PM

One of the funniest posts I have ever read.......

Ya Fisher-dud......are you you that guy??!

urbanhermit
i thought Gatehouse was Tods mom, and Marc was their illegitimate uncle..

Jagermeister
frac-tious: easily irritated; bad tempered

IBTL:-D

BlacktailStalker
02-08-2011, 01:39 PM

One of the funniest posts I have ever read.......

Ya Fisher-dud......are you you that guy??!

He even stu-stuttered he is so mad :lol: :lol: :lol:

doubled
02-08-2011, 01:51 PM
IBTL.

Gone for a day and i miss a show - figures.

303Brit
02-08-2011, 01:57 PM
ITBL,

Go troll on the chuck, you'll prolly have better luck ;)

Sometimes the mod's lock things faster then they need to and sometimes not JMHO. But this is a free site that someone else owns so if youo don't like it piss off and take your troll gang with ;)

Oh and Bartell is Rick James, but Marc is Chuck Norris

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x122/defenestration_bucket/inbeforethelock.gif

ruger#1
02-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Ha Ha, Another figure skater playing with hockey players. Don't get hurt.

huntcoop
02-08-2011, 02:14 PM
i thought Gatehouse was Tods mom, and Marc was their illegitimate uncle..

And Rishu is married to TB :mrgreen: ?

RJ
02-08-2011, 02:16 PM
I found another one of bartell

http://www.moosedenied.com/images/2009/08/chappelle.gif

rocksteady
02-08-2011, 02:17 PM
And Rishu is married to TB :mrgreen: ?

Nope...Just friends in a BrokeBack Mountain sort of way...:wink::wink: Knock ..Knock....Can I see the inside of your tent TB????

todbartell
02-08-2011, 02:21 PM
That Is Absurd

Gateholio
02-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Epic thread:-D