PDA

View Full Version : Worlds best? I would agree

Matty_ola
02-04-2011, 10:16 PM
So I got my new strings/cables and put them on the X-force:mrgreen:

WOW, Amazing. Thanks to Allan for your quick shipment and top notch service.

The bow is way quieter than the stock strings and my velocity increased by 16 FPS. I could not be happier (Was 178 fps avg) Now 194 fps avg. Unbelievable:-D

If anyone wants top quality strings and unbeatable service check him out.

Oh and they look AWESOME

http://worldsbeststrings.com/

BowSitter
02-04-2011, 11:20 PM
I also agree! I have his strings on both my bows, actually on the second set for my 3D bow.:-D

Bow Walker
02-05-2011, 08:56 AM
This thread is worthless without pics!

Ruger4
02-05-2011, 09:02 AM
....178 fps ?

Bow Walker
02-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Yeah, I noticed that too - thought it was just a typo. (hopefully, it is).

Matty_ola
02-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Sorry for the typo guys, it should read 278 now 294.

Ruger4
02-05-2011, 09:42 AM
Matty

what's the rest of your spec details

draw -
draw weight -
arrow type & finished weight -

we like this stuff !

Matty_ola
02-05-2011, 09:49 AM
Here's a pic for ya.

The setup is a
-PSE X-Force TS
-Phantom drop away
-Limbsaver Elite Hunter Modular Stabilizer
http://www.grouseriver.com/v/vspfiles/templates/90/images/clear1x1.gif-Worlds best strings and cables
-Dead nut 5 pin sight
-60 lb
-29" draw
-CE Maxima Hunter shafts w/blazer(390gr total)

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad78/matty_ola/photo-4.jpg

Matty_ola
02-05-2011, 10:18 AM
I like Worlds Best as well, have them on my last 2 bows.

Also Curious as to the fps... I got a recuve I'll sell you for 100 bucks that'll beat that speed!;-)

Kirby

Kirby

:?You know what I mean....:?

Bow Walker
02-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Very nice looking setup you got there, how do you like it? Shoot good? No vibration?

Matty_ola
02-05-2011, 01:01 PM
I'm really happy with it. Little to no vibration and amazingly quiet. I find it to be a very accurate setup. My only problem now Is I see there is a bit of black transfer on my arrow fletching which I believe is from the rest not falling away fast enough.

I've looked over the rest (phantom) and I don't see any way of adjusting it to drop any sooner or faster than what it's doing now.

It doesn't really bug me too much cause I'm getting the speed and accuracy I want but I'm thinking maybe it could be a touch better if the rest wasn't hitting?

Any suggestions? I wish I had a high speed Camara, then I'd know for sure where the problem is:)

Thanks.

Bow Walker
02-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Who makes the Phantom? Could it be that the launcher arm(s) might be hitting the shelf and bouncing back before the fletching has past? Just a thought.

Ruger4
02-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Who makes the Phantom? Could it be that the launcher arm(s) might be hitting the shelf and bouncing back before the fletching has past? Just a thought.

PSE , its a great drop away , have one on my 3D bow

Bowzone_Mikey
02-05-2011, 05:52 PM
yes ... That is why I have used Allans strings on all my bows since 2003 .... They are just awesome ...
Sweet looking rig there BTW ...

Matty_ola
02-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Thanks Craig that sounds great.

Thanks for the info Rob, I checked the nocking point and sure enough it was pretty much bang on level with the riser. I moved it up about 1/16 of an inch so my arrow is at a slight downward angle to the riser and bango, no more clearance issues.

I made sure it was that way when I got the strings on but it must have settled out there. I've shot probably 100 or so arrows since the new strings and the cam timing is still bang on. Sweet:mrgreen:

One more thing to note, I bought some wax from allan at worlds best and I've got to say it freakin awesome stuff, Smooth as silk and sticks to my string like glue. Also when I put it on it melts into the string like butter and then looks like I sprayed clearcoat on top of it.

Awesome product, If anyone gets a chance to get some, Do it. You won't ever go back to whatever you were using before.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out fellas.