PDA

View Full Version : VantagePoint Goat Hunt

Slugman
02-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Thought Id wish Bill success on his upcoming mountain goat hunt, that and add some pressure prompt posting of pics! LOL! Heres hoping you can get it done with a bow, that would be awesome! Had the opportunity to play with the Limbsaver DZ-30 for the week, as a forth coming review is in the works and have to say I was extremely impressed with the shootability of this bow! Extremely smooth and stable for a 30" axle to axle. Once I had all five pins dialed in had Bill shooting 60 yards, driving those Darkhorse Studs into a 4"x4" target beautifully! Good on ya Bill for picking up such a great line of bows, cant wait to see that Proton or Speedzone!

The Hermit
02-04-2011, 07:05 PM
Tonight I start to organize and pack... looking at the weather up in Stewart we might just wait till next weekend as they are forecasting SUN!!! It is supposed to rain look hell up there all this coming week! This waiting is killing me!!

Oh and as fun as it is to shoot out to sixty yards I'll be keeping to 25 - 30 max on live game! Getting the kind of accuracy at archery targets standing on perfectly level ground, no branches, and no racing heart I can see why people are tempted to take longer shots while hunting but it isn't for me!