PDA

View Full Version : NFAA world archery

millman911
02-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Pretty pumped about being in Vegas when the NFAA world archery festival. Can`t wait to check the trade show out. Has anyone been to one of these. If so tell me what you think.

BowSitter
02-01-2011, 10:23 PM
I am going to Vegas to shoot next week and am also looking forward to all the booths that will be there. It will be my first time shooting in Vegas but I am going with a couple of buds that have shot there 3 times now and they said the trade show and booths are really good. We are leaving on Wed. and coming home Tues. Should be a blast!!:-D

Bow Walker
02-02-2011, 10:41 AM
BS'er - don't forget my bottle of duty free scotch on the way back! :wink: :mrgreen:

don576archery
02-02-2011, 05:43 PM
I am driving down to shoot leaving Monday. Trade show is a blast bring your credit card. Shoot straight and stay cool cause there are lots of folks real walking around with bows. Us canadian need to stick together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

millman911
02-03-2011, 08:58 PM
I am going to Vegas to shoot next week and am also looking forward to all the booths that will be there. It will be my first time shooting in Vegas but I am going with a couple of buds that have shot there 3 times now and they said the trade show and booths are really good. We are leaving on Wed. and coming home Tues. Should be a blast!!:-D
I fly out wed and come home sun. I`m going down to get hitched, hope she don`t mind going to the trade show. Good way to test the marriage.:-D