PDA

View Full Version : awesome yote youtube video

scallywag
01-31-2011, 07:40 PM
okay this is kinda funny i probably would have played with him for a bit then before skinning him out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqVE9qfg7yI&feature=fvw

ea187
01-31-2011, 10:28 PM
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=62341

gameslayer
01-31-2011, 10:54 PM
That is an amazing Video really shows you the fine line they can run between playing and being a predator looks like it was trying a little of both testing the waters. Healthy looking animal too. Guessing it might be used to getting a few snacks from the work camp.
Thanks for Posting Guessing it is not an HBCer

gameslayer
01-31-2011, 11:02 PM
Reminds me of Foxes up North, ever go hunting and have one tag along behind you while you Hunt ? I find them Comical. You can speak to them as they sit infront of you and they turn their head almost as if they are your pet dog. Nothing like that Video

Caveman
01-31-2011, 11:10 PM
Persistant little bugger. Amazing that he stays around, Someone must be feeding him to show that little fear. He looks healthy enough.

thecoug
01-31-2011, 11:15 PM
Even tho it may appear to be "amusing" it is an offence under the wildlife act to harrass wildlife... even coyotes... we cannot be posting this crap on hunting bc.... it has nothing to do with hunting and makes us look foolish..

Tenacious Billy
01-31-2011, 11:21 PM
Even tho it may appear to be "amusing" it is an offence under the wildlife act to harrass wildlife... even coyotes... we cannot be posting this crap on hunting bc.... it has nothing to do with hunting and makes us look foolish..

It looks more to me like it was the dog harassing him.....and why exactly does it make hunters look foolish???

sim
02-01-2011, 09:34 AM
it is an offence under the wildlife act to harrass wildlife... even coyotes...

I hadn't thought of this, does that somehow extend to 'urban' coyotes in a residential neighborhood??? Is that why they move in so easily?

tim3500
02-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Dont know what part of that footage makes us look foolish Its Wildlife and this is a Wildlife foum. Take it in its propper context and dont read into it too deeply. Its not all about shooting and havesting the pics and vid are kool too

Stone Sheep Steve
02-01-2011, 10:27 AM

If that guy was a hunter the outcome would have been a little different:wink:.

Harassing wildlife??? WTF???:confused:

SSS

len173
02-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Just my opinion, but I don't think that could be considered 'harassing' wildlife. I think the guy was actually really appreciating it.

People who are anti-hunting who come on this site will probably be much more upset by the photos of members with their (legal and humane) kills, than by that video.

The Hermit
02-01-2011, 10:36 AM
"This is my trailer, and this is my dog" LOL

Highbeta
02-01-2011, 10:55 AM
I don't think the guy was harassing wildlife and he did seem to appreciate the experience. On the other hand, he certainly isn't doing the animal any favors by desensitizing it to the point that it wants to interact with other people.. what would you do if you saw a coyote getting too close to your loved ones, pets etc?