PDA

View Full Version : want a bow

dru88
01-29-2011, 03:19 PM
My friend just got a PSE stinger and I would like to get into bowhuntin aswell.I was looking for some advice to a good starter bow.

Bow Walker
01-29-2011, 05:16 PM
Take a trip across the river and visit Boormans Archery in New West. Handle a few bows, try some out and ask a lot of questions. They love that sort of stuff.

The Hermit
01-31-2011, 06:19 PM
Check out the Limbsaver bows... nice bows at very reasonable prices! www.vantagepoint-outfitters.com

Ambush
01-31-2011, 06:31 PM
Bow Zone Mikey has got the bow and package you want and it's for sale to.:wink:

tomahawk
01-31-2011, 06:51 PM
If you become a serious archer/bow hunter you'll likely want to up grade to a better bow in the first yr or 2 therefore don't worry about getting the perfect bow yet as you haven't done any serious shooting to know what "you" want in a bow and everyone likes different things. I started with a kit bow which was cool as I had to finish it and assemble which I learned more about bows that way. It killed moose, bear and deer. Then when I knew i was hooked I upgraded to my dream bow and still have it today which is 24 yrs now.

greybark
01-31-2011, 08:08 PM
If you become a serious archer/bow hunter you'll likely want to up grade to a better bow in the first yr or 2 therefore don't worry about getting the perfect bow yet as you haven't done any serious shooting to know what "you" want in a bow and everyone likes different things. I started with a kit bow which was cool as I had to finish it and assemble which I learned more about bows that way. It killed moose, bear and deer. Then when I knew i was hooked I upgraded to my dream bow and still have it today which is 24 yrs now.

:-D Common sence and well posted , Tomahawk !!!!!!!!!!!