PDA

View Full Version : Miles of Powder (VID)

Rock Doctor
01-24-2011, 11:29 PM
Not much hunting going on around here right now, but we can still have a little fun.

A friend that has been working on my Argo's with me suggested that it would be cool to take the families out for a ride. With all the help he has given, I couldn't disagree (He's been a great help, and has probably donated 30-40 hrs to me in the last couple months). He and his family have been in Argo's before, but not really........running around the yard or down the road is about the extent of their experience. I almost had to armwrestle my daughter to get the key away from her, but finally talked her into letting my friend drive. Her condition was that she had to be with that Argo to keep an eye on thingshttp://www.6x6world.com/forums/images/smilies/laugh.gif.
Always fun to get newbee's out in the powderhttp://www.6x6world.com/forums/images/smilies/cool.gif

So here it is "Miles of Powder"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba2R7C9fpdw

RD

landphil
01-25-2011, 12:17 PM
Looks like good family fun! :-D

Rock Doctor
01-25-2011, 12:45 PM
It's a good way to get everybody outside, all the kids want to drive and get pulled on toboggans:-D. Can get to places that are not accessible in the summer too.

RD

fusion
01-25-2011, 04:41 PM
Man, those argos seem to go anywhere. I have been watching some of your clips and its impressive. Time to trade the quads in!

ruger#1
01-25-2011, 04:55 PM
RD, did you try those vid glasses in the sunshine yet? I am thinking about getting a pair. I have a camo epic cam and it Isn't that good.

Rock Doctor
01-25-2011, 05:08 PM
RD, did you try those vid glasses in the sunshine yet? I am thinking about getting a pair. I have a camo epic cam and it Isn't that good.

Now, THAT was funny. My buddy in the other Argo is wearing them. I very carefully explained how they work, then I showed him how they work.
I watched him several time when he appeared to turn them on and take some clips...................

He got nothing:confused:

It would seem that you need to be smarter than the glasses to make them work:eek::lol::lol:

God I hope he's reading this:twisted:

I've been hacking my lungs out all day, but will try to get some testing done soon.

RD

Rock Doctor
01-25-2011, 05:14 PM
Man, those argos seem to go anywhere. I have been watching some of your clips and its impressive. Time to trade the quads in!

You might want to think about that a bit more:confused:. You can not compare the two in any way shape or form, They are for completely different purposes (In my mind). It's like comparing a car to a truck, there are some things that both can do well, but it's not really practicle to do truck things with a car and vise versa.

Now, if you have a car and think you should get rid of it becouse you feel you do more truck things................I say go for it, but don't expect to be out playing with your car drivin buddies to much.

RD

whitetailsheds
01-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Nice post Kyle! No footage of chasing any wolves?

Rock Doctor
01-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Nice post Kyle! No footage of chasing any wolves?

Not from this trip:twisted:

RD