PDA

View Full Version : Spring Grizzly LEH Draw Changes

The Hermit
01-24-2011, 02:32 PM
UPDATE: 2011 Spring Grizzly Bear and Skeena Mountain Sheep Draws
Yesterday, 4:00 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE for those who have used the Hunt Codes supplied on the 2011 Spring Grizzly Bear and Skeena Mountain Sheep final numbers. The Hunt Codes that were supplied on this website between the dates of Jan 21 to Jan 24, 2011 were incorrect. If you have not yet mailed in your applications please Click here and redo your cards using the current codes on the website. If you have already mailed in your application cards please contact 250-356-5142 to have your cards corrected.

Read more… feed://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/hunting/news/hunting-news.xml

swampthing
01-24-2011, 03:12 PM
The link doesnt work.

jml11
01-24-2011, 03:18 PM
http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/hunting/resident/leh.html#Numbers

Click on the 2011 Spring Grizzly and Skeen Mountain Sheep Draw tab

swampthing
01-24-2011, 03:22 PM
I phoned LEH. A very friendly fella gave me some info. Any mistakes posted online still have the proper hunt code. Mistakes were made in the number of authorizations per region. My worry was that I would get a draw in an area that I didnt want. This is not the case. If you applied for an area based on the number of authorizations, you can call in and have it changed. Whew, I was nervous for a bit.

Whonnock Boy
01-24-2011, 03:23 PM
http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/hunting/resident/docs/Spring_Numbers_2011.pdf

Barracuda
01-24-2011, 08:09 PM
I phoned LEH. A very friendly fella gave me some info. Any mistakes posted online still have the proper hunt code. Mistakes were made in the number of authorizations per region. My worry was that I would get a draw in an area that I didnt want. This is not the case. If you applied for an area based on the number of authorizations, you can call in and have it changed. Whew, I was nervous for a bit.

the online mistakes were improper huntcodes for areas .

moosinaround
01-24-2011, 08:12 PM
Think there may be a $hit storm brewing here?? :twisted::twisted: