PDA

View Full Version : Grizz & Sheep Hunt Codes

Deadshot
01-23-2011, 06:13 PM
Anybody notice that the hunt codes on the LEH synopsis & the addendum (final number of authorizations) are off by a number or two.
I`m trying to figure out how this can be a good thing.:confused:
I think alot of phone calling is gonna happen.
Someone should give them a heads up in the morning. I`ll be at work.

ARC
01-23-2011, 06:31 PM
Wow, I didn't notice before, I just would have went with what it says in the LEH synopsis.

Could see this causing a bit of confusion. Hopefully it doesn't lead to delays in the draw.

yama49
01-23-2011, 07:10 PM
theres has been talk on this thread about it. http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=61780

snareman1234
01-23-2011, 07:27 PM
I am planning on applying for a sheep draw, I assume we use the numbers in the leh synopsis?

leadpillproductions
01-23-2011, 10:15 PM
I checked my odds went up by a bunch , but wrong area . I guess ill call them in the morning

Kody94
01-24-2011, 11:10 AM
Talked them this AM...

For each MU, use the hunt code from the synopsis and refer to the # of authorizations in the update.

Fosey
01-24-2011, 11:31 AM
They have taken the authorization sheet off of their website. I wonder what will happen now? Glad I am so slow about hearing things. Why don't they advertise properly and get organized? I thought I followed this huntingbc website and I only heard about the draw by luck. The MOE should have this properly organized. The Sports shops in Campbell River and the Access Center don't have any idea what the hunt codes are. How are we supposed to apply for these hunts? The poor guy that doesn't use the Internet is screwed. I am sick and tired of the Ministry of Environment.

BlacktailStalker
01-24-2011, 11:38 AM
I would imagine they will fix it so 75% of people dont F up their draws for the year.

Shade Tree
01-24-2011, 12:02 PM
I think it was probably an easy error to make considering it was a computer prossessing error. There may be a few people affected, but you will be able to call in and make a change if need be. Yea...I work for the government and shit happens.

Barracuda
01-24-2011, 12:34 PM
unless you took your code numbers from the update you shouldnt be affected as far as i can tell.

if you took your code from the original synopsis (Paper or electronic) you should be fine as the only thing to change would be the amount of authorizations

mcrae
01-24-2011, 01:06 PM
unless you took your code numbers from the update you shouldnt be affected as far as i can tell.

if you took your code from the original synopsis (Paper or electronic) you should be fine as the only thing to change would be the amount of authorizations

This is what I was told.