PDA

View Full Version : Lost my &^#*

Big Pops
01-19-2011, 09:20 PM
so.......yeah my dad and i somehow lost our hunting licences and whatnot, all the paperwork we need to hunt is missing. we went hunting for some ducks and it somehow went missing. so just wondering if someone could please point me in the right direction to getting a temporary licence so that i can get in the feb-march goose season. i really want to get this done and get back to hunting!!!
thankyou... please help me out with this, i hate being their retrieving for our friends i wanna shoot *#&^ :twisted:
if their is a website i can go to and print off a temporary licence, that would be awesome, but if i need to go somewhere for this, i am more than willing to travel.

Marc
01-19-2011, 09:24 PM
I'm pretty sure you have to go in to the access center to get a replacement lisence.

Weatherby Fan
01-19-2011, 09:26 PM
I would think you need to go to a government agent office and go from there.

frenchbar
so.......yeah my dad and i somehow lost our hunting licences and whatnot, all the paperwork we need to hunt is missing. we went hunting for some ducks and it somehow went missing. so just wondering if someone could please point me in the right direction to getting a temporary licence so that i can get in the feb-march goose season. i really want to get this done and get back to hunting!!!
thankyou... please help me out with this, i hate being their retrieving for our friends i wanna shoot *#&^ :twisted:
if their is a website i can go to and print off a temporary licence, that would be awesome, but if i need to go somewhere for this, i am more than willing to travel.

I beleive you can get replacement hunter # cards and licences at any gov agency ..just not sure how much the fee was .

ElectricDyck
I'm pretty sure my bro in law went to a service canada office when he lost his. You sign some papers pay a fee and you get a new license.

Big Pops
01-19-2011, 09:29 PM
ok thanks a ton! and wow did you guys respond fast, i posted this all of 2 minutes ago!

BillyBull
01-19-2011, 09:39 PM
hey try this link it shows all the service centers and you can pick what is nearest you.... http://www.servicebc.gov.bc.ca/locations/

Big Pops
01-19-2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks Billy! found the place in squamish and will give them a call tomorrow. hopefully ill have my migratory game licence by feb

01-19-2011, 10:00 PM
It is very minimal I think $10 or $12. My wife has lost hers twice over the years....:evil:

I beleive you can get replacement hunter # cards and licences at any gov agency ..just not sure how much the fee was .

Steeleco
01-19-2011, 10:31 PM
You'll likely need to replace the migratory bird license but at least you'll not have to buy all those big game tags again!!

spear
01-20-2011, 12:04 AM
Happened to me on the first day of a 10 day muley trip. Service Canada office, hopefully you'll get someone as helpfull as I did

hunter1947
01-20-2011, 04:25 AM
Why don't you back step your path maybe you can find your hunting L ???.
We did that last year when a friend lost his L we found it the next day.

Big Pops
01-20-2011, 09:47 PM
We spent hours looking for them but we think now that they probably fell out of the truck when we got out or something... Or they're going to be somewhere obvious.haha