PDA

View Full Version : Chris Creek

cisco
01-18-2011, 05:24 PM
My Gramps used to hunt in this haunt...
I know location and how to get there, etc, but before he passed he had mentioned to me that it was starting to get developed.

Id like to go in and check the area out.

Typical disclaimer for this website that I am not looking for "your spot" but does anyone have comments on this area, and if there is still the game that he used to talk about being in there? (ie. lots)

Jelvis
01-18-2011, 05:28 PM
is this the real cisco kid?
Ok which chris creek r u talking about .. what mu?
The cisco kid was a frend ah mine .. what region which mu for your gramps Chris to fir crick?
Your not defining could be any chris crick?
Jel ah peeno .................................................. .................................................. ......

swampthing
01-18-2011, 06:57 PM
Chris crk in region 3 is a decent spot. That whole sagebrush valley between loops and cache crk aint bad.

cisco
01-19-2011, 03:33 PM
thanks swampthing

BCHunterTV
01-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Criss Creek is around Red lake in Kamloops , MU 3

Jelvis
01-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Is that for real? 3 is the region lol, ..... what's the mu?
Jelly ( Taser ) let's hear it .......................................Region 3 MU ( ? )

Ferenc
01-20-2011, 09:11 PM
Ya.... back in the day into the stoddard meadows every oct long weekend big bull moose down by Gisborne lake the good old days no other hunters to be seen...all day trip on the tote rd in 3-29 from the cache creek game check to SEBASTIAN RD....GAME IS STILL THERE BUT SURE DO MISS THE OLD DAYS

Jelvis
01-20-2011, 09:37 PM
What about the Tranquille way to Criss from Kammy? Or it's better to go from behind Batchelor.
Jel .. Either way is better than ok .. but a few km's .. haha
I like the the cris creeker's also I gotta go ........................
> MU 3-29 Tranquille + Red Lake + Criss Creek the road forks @ 32 km from Tranquille fair deer good moose <

4 point
01-20-2011, 09:44 PM
Lots of traffic in that area. Deer are there but hunt during the week.

Jelvis
01-20-2011, 09:46 PM
during the week on tues wed thurs friday and then pull out early flyday ..
some say the animules move out b4 november but I think they could be b ssnn.