PDA

View Full Version : Goin out once again

Big Pops
01-17-2011, 02:47 PM
Headin out again today after school... Well in school I gues, takin a little while off the end of the day to head out their early! We went out on Saturday and got 7 and again yesterday(Sunday) and came home with another 7. Would have had a bunch more if my dad hadn't misplaced our licences!!! When I went Saturday and Sunday it was with our family friend and I was just the retreiver. Hope I find those bloody things!!!!!!! So anyways just wondering if 7 per day is a good hunt with using just one 12ga?
Thanks

Dutch
01-17-2011, 08:32 PM
Good for you BP I just got off a 30 day stretch at work so went out tonite to sumas.Wow brought the wrong dekes had my fields instead of floaters theres a lot of water out there but oh well set up in an old fav. spot.Nothing a few dinking around but nothing coming to the call ,then about 25 min. before quitting time they start to show ,course the wing on robo duck flys off so I'm out fixing that they're landing all around me the dog is going nuts chasing them,damn love this sport.Still managed to drop 6 before quitting time but should have done better ,thats why the call it hunting.Oh ducks were still pouring in as I walked out ,think they were laughing at me...:wink::wink:

Kyle84
01-17-2011, 08:48 PM
So anyways just wondering if 7 per day is a good hunt with using just one 12ga?

Sounds like your right on track.