PDA

View Full Version : anchor sight

nomad
01-16-2011, 01:35 PM
anyone use this setup? Checking it out for a new bow setup. I like the concept and have read many great reviews.

check it out http://www.archeryinnovations.com/

Bowzone_Mikey
01-16-2011, 05:48 PM
its a no peep only slightly differant... just like about about 10 other products on the market that assure a consistant anchor point without a peep sight on the string.

whatever works for you is great

Bow Walker
01-16-2011, 11:01 PM
Personally I'm not a fan of the 'no-peep' systems. But that's just a personal choice. If it works for you - as it does for many others - great. It's just that I prefer using the peep as another anchor reference when i aim.

BiG Boar
01-16-2011, 11:48 PM
Talked to a rep of one today. Seems to make good sense. Pretty expensive though.

Jetboater
01-17-2011, 05:30 AM
Ive tried a few of them and always go back to a peep

nomad
01-18-2011, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the replies and input. I know I'll end up just keeping the peep that's already on the bow! Never really had any trouble with them before. It was a new idea I recently became aware of so just interested to get some real feed back compared to just some random reviews I've read. I'll be putting my money towards the items that count, need a good sight and rest to start with.

Ubertuber
01-18-2011, 09:49 PM
I have an anchor sight and it works great for me. I never liked peep sights and I'll never go back. Faster target acquisition because the unit is nice and bright.