PDA

View Full Version : isnt anyone strangling wolves???

proguide66
01-14-2011, 12:54 AM
Although I am in 30 degree weather with sun and beach , I am oddly finding myself craving some cold/sweat/bait and wolf tracks...anyone?

Surrey Boy
01-14-2011, 12:57 AM
I too would benefit from a day hunting. It's already been too long.

Spy
01-14-2011, 01:03 AM
Although I am in 30 degree weather with sun and beach , I am oddly finding myself craving some cold/sweat/bait and wolf tracks...anyone?

Enjoy the weather Im envious!:mrgreen:
The wolves are safe,eating all your BT's.:wink::-D

Jagermeister
01-14-2011, 01:19 AM
Although I am in 30 degree weather with sun and beach , I am oddly finding myself craving some cold/sweat/bait and wolf tracks...anyone?I don't know where you are, but there is a hugh tsunami heading your way followed by a large tropical depression. Get on the plane quick, all you will have to deal with here is snow.:mrgreen:

GoatGuy
01-14-2011, 01:24 AM
Get it a whirl next week.

hunter1947
01-14-2011, 02:50 AM

Good to hear from you Steve I thought that some women got a hold of you and handcuffed you to the bed ,LOL

Nice to hear you are in the warm weather and having a few cold one http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif..

bridger
01-14-2011, 06:16 AM
had a trip planned this weekend, but -35 temps this week have made staying by the fire more attractive. lots of time left tho.

Camp Cook
01-14-2011, 09:58 AM
I'd love to get out but just too busy finishing off a few things to get out for a while...

Gilmore
01-14-2011, 10:18 AM
Holy shit he's still alive!! Clarke we better put the Grady White back...among other things!

ROEBUCK
01-14-2011, 10:21 AM
there isnt many were im stuck at the moment , london england what a s**t hole.

Kody94
01-14-2011, 10:29 AM

LOL. You knew it would happen! Getting burnt out on hunting is always a fleeting thing. Short breaks good....long breaks bad.

Enjoy sun and sand and get back here so that you can help us pass the winter!

Sleep Robber
01-14-2011, 11:01 AM

Not too many wolves on a sandy beach, but I imagine there's a few cougars to be dealt with :mrgreen:

Start dangling the room key for the snare factor :mrgreen: And we want pics too :twisted:

Don't know if your married, if so, oops sorry, hehe :tongue:

Gateholio
01-14-2011, 11:16 AM
Holy shit he's still alive!! Clarke we better put the Grady White back...among other things!

I guess you haven't been by his house lately? I sold it to some Russian guy.:mrgreen:

proguide66
01-14-2011, 09:09 PM
Not too many wolves on a sandy beach, but I imagine there's a few cougars to be dealt with :mrgreen:

Start dangling the room key for the snare factor :mrgreen: And we want pics too :twisted:

Don't know if your married, if so, oops sorry, hehe :tongue:

would it help if I told you guys there was a pretty brown girl beside me watching me type but cant read what I'm typing???:twisted:

Surrey Boy
01-14-2011, 09:14 PM
would it help if I told you guys there was a pretty brown girl beside me watching me type but cant read what I'm typing???:twisted:

Webcam feed?

digger dogger
01-14-2011, 09:19 PM
instead of strangling a wolf, lets see a pic of the brown girl and someone is bound to choke a chicken. :-)

Spy
01-14-2011, 09:26 PM

Tell Us More, tell us more!:tongue:I would suggest pictures for us illiterate types. Does she Hunt?:mrgreen:

fowl language
01-14-2011, 09:36 PM
no wolves in delta, but my partner and have 4 yotes since last sat...we will graduate to wolves eventually...fowl

proguide66
01-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Tell Us More, tell us more!:tongue:I would suggest pictures for us illiterate types. Does she Hunt?:mrgreen:

I showed her hunting pics on my lap top and all she kept saying was " I cook fo yoo , I cook fo yoo" , so I'm guessing she aint no anti!!:mrgreen:

I'm on my 4th island in thialand , going to go shoot machine guns today and shake this hangover!!:-D...If I could get blacktails transplanted I wouldnt leave.....

Spy
01-14-2011, 11:42 PM
I showed her hunting pics on my lap top and all she kept saying was " I cook fo yoo , I cook fo yoo" , so I'm guessing she aint no anti!!:mrgreen:

I'm on my 4th island in thialand , going to go shoot machine guns today and shake this hangover!!:-D...If I could get blacktails transplanted I wouldnt leave.....

Sweet bring her back to Canada, sounds like she will fit in just fine!:wink::
Im sure she can make Wolf taste like Lamb!
Man Im envious you seriously got a good life!:-D :mrgreen:

GoatGuy
01-14-2011, 11:57 PM

Until there are pictures we will be forced to assume that you haven't actually left pembyland and you have been courting one of gatehouse's sheep.

Without pictures there is no other obvious conclusion.

BlacktailStalker
01-15-2011, 12:39 AM

:lol: :lol: Long time

proguide66
01-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Until there are pictures we will be forced to assume that you haven't actually left pembyland and you have been courting one of gatehouse's sheep.

Without pictures there is no other obvious conclusion.
haaaa...well..I AM a video enthusiast! what kinda pics you sick *******s wanna see??
:twisted:...I could start some kinda of new 'thread' ,:lol:

Funny , its midnight for you guys and around245pm for me....I'll load up a pic fer ya goat!!

Maybe I should start a 'splittail hunting 2011' thread??

GoatGuy
01-15-2011, 12:53 AM
haaaa...well..I AM a video enthusiast! what kinda pics you sick *******s wanna see??
:twisted:...I could start some inda of new 'thread' ,:lol:

Funny , its midnight for you guys and around245pm for me....I'll load up a pic fer ya goat!!

Hopefully it isn't the same one oldcrow was going on about when he was in Thailand. He's convinced there are Eve's apples and just because we don't have a bunch around here doesn't mean they don't exist?

kwasky
01-15-2011, 01:01 AM
ill be out this weekend lookin for some.

proguide66
01-15-2011, 01:05 AM
These are from nw yrs eve.....

This is new yrs eve , some hot russian chick
http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq155/proguide66/DSC00028.jpg

This is when the big 'ugly light' came up on the beach at the 'party' and the girls were still hot!
http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq155/proguide66/DSC00077.jpg

And of course , whats taking pics of my new freinds without them touching each other!!!!:mrgreen:

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq155/proguide66/DSC00078.jpg

And this is what you do to shake the previous nights hangover ( and new freind) while awaiting 'last light' hunting...haha

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq155/proguide66/081.jpg

speaking of wich............

Hopefully this is close to sufficient , can seek and take more pics on request by fellow HBC'rs

GoatGuy
01-15-2011, 01:30 AM
That will suffice.

Certainly much better than Old Crow's effort. :wink:

hunter1947
01-15-2011, 02:12 AM
Steve I wonder if you will ever come back after what I just saw ,wish I was there with you some hot stuff there :mrgreen:..

proguide66
01-15-2011, 04:39 AM
Steve I wonder if you will ever come back after what I just saw ,wish I was there with you some hot stiuff there :mrgreen:..
Its too easy Wayne! just walk onto the plane and sit down!! presto.

i'll buy the first round o beers , shit , I'll buy em all for a week , have the extra $40.00..haha

Sleep Robber
01-15-2011, 04:44 AM
Here of any Sasquatch stories while your over there, or are you strickly cougar hunting ?? :mrgreen:

proguide66
01-15-2011, 06:04 AM
Here of any Sasquatch stories while your over there, or are you strickly cougar hunting ?? :mrgreen:

There's a BIG Russian mafia presence here and most of em are BIG sasquatch lookin bad ass's....close enough to sasq.
You dont really need to hunt the cougy's here due to the tables turning . Soon as you get off the plane you are prey!
While showing some Thias my pics on my laptop I noticed they all counted the browtines !..but they were all short to..:lol:

hunter1947
01-15-2011, 06:55 AM
LOL I know what type of browtines you are referring to and they are not the ones you find on a deer .LOL ,sounds liker your having a blast have a cold one on me :wink:..:mrgreen:..

killer
01-15-2011, 08:56 AM
I wont be strangling any but a buddy and myself are going up again to see if we can get to our trail cameras.Then we will look for some critters .

Sleep Robber
01-15-2011, 10:53 AM
There's a BIG Russian mafia presence here and most of em are BIG sasquatch lookin bad ass's....close enough to sasq.
You dont really need to hunt the cougy's here due to the tables turning . Soon as you get off the plane you are prey!
While showing some Thias my pics on my laptop I noticed they all counted the browtines !..but they were all short to..:lol:

Ha ha ha, no doubt, you probably have a hard time shaking them at times eh? Yoo numba wunn woguy66.:-D

Keep on having a blast down there Steve, and if you feel like hunting, you can always try and hunt for them giant beetles they got down there, their famous, I actually think they have a huge festival, with beetle fights and stuff. Supposedly legendary shit for the locals, and the brow tines are huge, are all "book size" too :razz::lol::biggrin: Enjoy your holiday bud !!

hunter1947
01-16-2011, 03:39 AM
Hay Steve no posts of any Russian ladies this morning :confused: ???? :mrgreen:.

proguide66
01-16-2011, 07:49 PM
Hay Steve no posts of any Russian ladies this morning :confused: ???? :mrgreen:.

Wayne , you must be hitting 'Dirty Old Man' status in your retirement career!!!:mrgreen:...i'll see what I can come up with...how about a brown haired blue eyed swedish chick pics???:biggrin:

moose2
01-16-2011, 09:54 PM
I am a bit disappointed Steve. When I saw the title of your thread I was hoping to see pictures of stinky wolves. LOL enjoy your holidays and hopefully I will have wolf pictures in a couple of weeks.
Mike

These are from nw yrs eve.....

This is new yrs eve , some hot russian chick
http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq155/proguide66/DSC00028.jpg

This is when the big 'ugly light' came up on the beach at the 'party' and the girls were still hot!
http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq155/proguide66/DSC00077.jpg

And of course , whats taking pics of my new freinds without them touching each other!!!!:mrgreen:

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq155/proguide66/DSC00078.jpg

And this is what you do to shake the previous nights hangover ( and new freind) while awaiting 'last light' hunting...haha

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq155/proguide66/081.jpg

speaking of wich............

Hopefully this is close to sufficient , can seek and take more pics on request by fellow HBC'rs

hunter1947
01-17-2011, 04:06 AM
Wayne , you must be hitting 'Dirty Old Man' status in your retirement career!!!:mrgreen:...i'll see what I can come up with...how about a brown haired blue eyed swedish chick pics???:biggrin:

Steve I already got the flight ticket picked them up yesterday ,make sure that you don't get the Swed chick mixed up with the Russian chick but o hell ether one will do as long as the Swed is a beautiful looking as the Russian chick ,in the other hand I will take them both make sure the two of them are in there 20ies see you in a few days :mrgreen:.

proguide66
01-17-2011, 05:21 AM
Sounds good Wayne , I'll throw a 6 pack o' chicks on ice for ya with the beers...I'll try and bag different colored 'rugs' for your trophy room!:-D