PDA

View Full Version : grizzly bear 4-22

tankster
01-10-2011, 10:57 AM
Hey guys im 95 percent sure i am going to draw grizzly bear in mu 4-22 this year and just wondering if anyone here has got that draw and been
Successful in the last couple years?? if you could pm me that would be awsome

tankster
01-10-2011, 03:15 PM
wow thanks for the pm's i didnt realize there was so many ppl on this site that have shot grizzlys up there. awsome pictures

wizzum-lvr
01-10-2011, 03:18 PM
wow thanks for the pm's i didnt realize there was so many ppl on this site that have shot grizzlys up there. awsome pictures

Would anyone be willing to share these pics for other members viewing enjoyment? :-D :-D :-D :-D

bugler
01-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Hey guys im 95 percent sure i am going to draw grizzly bear in mu 4-22 this year and just wondering if anyone here has got that draw and been
Successful in the last couple years?? if you could pm me that would be awsome

What!!! Are you in some sort of secret priority points system that the rest of us don't know about?? Are you truly 95% sure or just optimistic?:-D

DUTCHY
01-10-2011, 09:54 PM
It is very nice to see some optimism! The odds last year were over 50:1 and there were some beatiful bears killed. I know of one by the outfitter and one by a resident. I wouldn't be surprised if the allocation is reduced to less than 3 for spring 2011. Odds are gonna go up, but man would that be a sweet tag. Good luck to you...............my kid has applied for the same region:-D.

one-shot-wonder
01-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Sounds like a weatherman's forecast.:mrgreen:

Ron.C
01-10-2011, 09:56 PM
What!!! Are you in some sort of secret priority points system that the rest of us don't know about?? Are you truly 95% sure or just optimistic?:-D

I was kind of wondering the same thing. Hey tankster, can you please gaze into your crystal ball and see if I'll get my spring 4-25 Griz draw???:razz: