PDA

View Full Version : New Wildfowler

field marshal
01-09-2011, 07:53 PM
So my middle grandson James has joined the wildfowler fraternity!!:-DGot all his permits and off we went! He's been chomping at the bit to bag his own birds. We set up for geese that had been using a field of Jamie's and the buggers never showed???Good thing a few ducks were around to give the boys a little action!! James knocked down 2 drake mallards shooting 6 shots so we were pretty tickled. Jamie got another triple on mallards after
James had a" SAFETY MALFUNCTION":mrgreen: or Buck Fever or whatever it's called??:confused: So a great premiere for a great kid and it's going to be an exciting end to this waterfowl campaign for my crew!!:wink:
Cheers---Field Marshal.

naes
01-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Great Job James!
http://usera.ImageCave.com/seanthompson/James,Duffy10yr.jpg

Chessieguy
01-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Congrats Job well done!!!

lorneparker1
01-09-2011, 10:35 PM
that is what is all about. Proud papa im sure!! way to go Tony

Kyle84
01-09-2011, 11:35 PM
Good job and great shooting. Those two mallards sure look nice.

Duck Buster
01-10-2011, 11:24 AM
A slow hunt but worth to wait to see James make 2 great shots on 2 nice drakes...:-D He is turning into a fine waterfowler, and a pleasure to hunt with, can't wait to do it again soon..

Steeleco
01-10-2011, 11:27 AM
It matters not what our kids are hunting, when they get their first animal/bird/fish that smile is universal. I've seen it twice at my house and many times here on the site.

Way to go Granddad!! :)