PDA

View Full Version : Spring Grizzly LEH

Martin_Hunter
01-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Any suggestions about which (interior) MUs you prefer for a spring grizzly hunt in Region 3 or 5?

srupp
01-08-2011, 08:53 AM
I know G bears in Region 5 coastal or interior>>????:mrgreen:

coastal will be bigger on average, most will be sol;id brown with BIG heads and brown short claws..better temperments...harder access

Interior bears slightly smaller STILL THE MINIMUM should be a 7 foot bear
'

the interiors hides are much much longer and better, as are the claws...top end will be 6 1/2 feet with the odd one going larger,,BAD MEAN TEMPERMENT...

coastal bears MAY 5th ish on..
INTERIOR BEARS last 2 weeks of season in region 5...

5-15 and 5-08 are the general mu's

I never give specific loacations or trails or even X marks the spot on site only one on one by PM..

cheers
Steven

Martin_Hunter
01-08-2011, 10:52 AM
I know G bears in Region 5 coastal or interior>>????:mrgreen:

coastal will be bigger on average, most will be sol;id brown with BIG heads and brown short claws..better temperments...harder access

Interior bears slightly smaller STILL THE MINIMUM should be a 7 foot bear
'

the interiors hides are much much longer and better, as are the claws...top end will be 6 1/2 feet with the odd one going larger,,BAD MEAN TEMPERMENT...

coastal bears MAY 5th ish on..
INTERIOR BEARS last 2 weeks of season in region 5...

5-15 and 5-08 are the general mu's

I never give specific loacations or trails or even X marks the spot on site only one on one by PM..

cheers
Steven

Thanks for all the info.I'm looking for the interior grizz.I'll appreciate it if you could pm me on any MU you know well for the interiror grizz.

srupp
01-08-2011, 12:00 PM
send me a PM with your phone # and I can answer better, faster and in more detail on my dime..

Steven