PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to HBC, not new to hunting.

Whonnock Boy
12-31-2010, 12:07 AM
I have known about HBC for quite some time now. The odd search here and there for the last few years. As for the past month or so I have been on the site daily enjoying the stories, photos, and knowledge passed along by the members. The banter that goes along with it has been amusing as well. Hopefully I can pass on some of my knowledge to help others as they have helped me. Cheers, and all the best in the coming year.

cavebear
12-31-2010, 12:12 AM
welcome,

what are your areas of interest or expertise?

happy hunting :-D

Whonnock Boy
12-31-2010, 12:41 AM
Probably like most on the site, my main interests are hunting and fishing. By no means am I an expert at either. I learn something everyday that I am out on the water or hiking the hillsides. I do both as much as the bank account or wife will allow. In my earlier days I hunted as much as 60 days a year, and fished even more. If the hunting season was longer the roles would be reversed. I hunt mainly for deer, moose, and elk.

E.B.
12-31-2010, 11:04 AM
Im new as well, moved to quesnel from edmonton 3 years ago. Hunting BC is an awsome site. Anyone looking for a hunting partner in this area for bow or gun please send a message. Thanks, eric.

Bow Walker
12-31-2010, 11:14 AM
Welcome to the pair of you. Good to have new members, new stories/experiences/information that can be shared.

Whonnock Boy
12-31-2010, 12:17 PM
Same to you!

Welcome to HBC.
So you’re just West of Mission.
Did you hunt this year/last year? Rifle(s) used? Successful?
Any stories/photos?

I got out a couple times this year. Elk in the WK and Mulies in Barriere. I will work on a story for my elk hunt. :)

dabat
12-31-2010, 12:21 PM
Did I miss the obligatory initiation joke?

Whonnock Boy
12-31-2010, 12:31 PM
I was kind of waiting for that. I stole this one out of the Playboy mag that Mrs. Claus so kindly left in my stocking.

There are three stages of sex in a man's life: triweekly, try weekly, and try weakly.

300H&H
12-31-2010, 12:43 PM
I was kind of waiting for that. I stole this one out of the Playboy mag that Mrs. Claus so kindly left in my stocking.

There are three stages of sex in a man's life: triweekly, try weekly, and try weakly.

My wife has a forth stage....DON'T BOTHER TRYING AGAIN !!! :icon_frow

d6dan
12-31-2010, 12:52 PM
I have known about HBC for quite some time now. The odd search here and there for the last few years. As for the past month or so I have been on the site daily enjoying the stories, photos, and knowledge passed along by the members. The banter that goes along with it has been amusing as well. Hopefully I can pass on some of my knowledge to help others as they have helped me. Cheers, and all the best in the coming year.

Welcome to the fun house!..

Happy New Year to you and your Family..:-D

Stone Sheep Steve
12-31-2010, 03:14 PM
My wife has a forth stage....DON'T BOTHER TRYING AGAIN !!! :icon_frow

That's what the magazine is for:(................................:mrgreen:

Welcome to the site, WB!

SSS