PDA

View Full Version : LEH Questions by an ignoramus

Stéphane
12-28-2010, 06:17 PM
The ignoramus being myself, I'm interested in the process, the type of entries (eg: mule deer doe tag), when can I apply, where can I apply (I think I can figure out this one)?

Okay, that's it for now. I'll come up with more as I see fit.

Thanks!

SG

Ozone
12-28-2010, 06:27 PM
This should help.

http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/hunting/resident/leh.html

noahs ark
12-28-2010, 06:35 PM
Go to your nearest outfitter and ask them.
They should have a LEH book showing what species are available for what time of year in what region. You buy your LEH draw card(s) there and fill em out and mail them in. Seeing as it is a 2yr synopsis they might have some books depending where you go.

Stéphane
12-28-2010, 06:39 PM
Thanks,
I didn't see what I was looking for, which is next year's deadline. They say May, 2010, which isn't what I was looking for. I'll try to find an outfitter near my home and seek info there. Thanks.

Steeleco
12-28-2010, 06:58 PM
I think your asking about next years LEH right??

If so then the cards will be available in late April to early May. Each card is $6 and once you decide what it is you want to enter in for, you mail them to Victoria and wait till July to find out if your lucky or not.

Call me if you need a better explanation!!

Stéphane
12-28-2010, 07:04 PM
I think your asking about next years LEH right??

If so then the cards will be available in late April to early May. Each card is $6 and once you decide what it is you want to enter in for, you mail them to Victoria and wait till July to find out if your lucky or not.

Call me if you need a better explanation!!
That's what I was looking for. Thanks! I'm thinking Mule deer antlerless in Region 8 and elk antlerless in the same region. The dates aren't friendly to my schedule though. So, we might need to talk.

Ozone
12-28-2010, 07:18 PM
My link was to be used as a example, next year will be simular, but not exact.