PDA

View Full Version : Jelvis! Did you bag anything this year?

Buckmeister
12-28-2010, 02:16 PM
EDIT: THIS IS NOT A JELVIS TRASHING THREAD!

So Mr. Jelvis (I'm assuming your a Mr.), maybe I've missed it, but I have never noticed you posting up anything of any kill you have made in the last few years.

Do you get out much to hunt? We all know you spend alot of time on your computer. :-D Was just curious to know if you scored on any big mulies this year.

Jelvis the pelvis, put the talk to the walk big guy!

Buckmeister - Jelvis, what did u bag??? A buck or some brocolli?

Cheers. :mrgreen:

browningboy
12-28-2010, 04:27 PM
Jel will just talk the talk....

325 wsm
12-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Best Jelvis Thread Yet

leadpillproductions
12-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Best Jelvis Thread Yet
LOL ya he hasnt said anything yet we can still understand the thread lol

gwillim
12-28-2010, 06:52 PM
What a great way to get into the spirit of the holidays! Lets single out an active member of the site for ridicule, and see how many other brain dead members will pile on. Merry Christmas everyone!!

elkdom
12-28-2010, 06:59 PM
What a great way to get into the spirit of the holidays! Lets single out an active member of the site for ridicule, and see how many other brain dead members will pile on. Merry Christmas everyone!!

brain dead members ??, would that be the members most interested if someone they didnt know from "mudd" bagged something last season ?,

of coarse posted pages and pages of pictures does amuse the simpleminded!

for proof,,,,look how much money the Dr Zuess books made! :?

Buckmeister
12-28-2010, 07:11 PM

"Single out an active member"? Yep, I'm guilty.
"for ridicule"? Nope....not my intent.

Truth be told, I only read a fraction of Jelvis' posts, put for the most part I enjoy what he posts. I don't ridicule him one bit....poke a little fun?....sure, but who doesn't do that once in awhile, even with people they do or do not know? From what I have read, Jelvis handles insults like water off a ducks back.

Please read carefully:

THIS IN NOT MEANT TO BE A JELVIS TRASHING THREAD!!!

What I'm really getting at is to know how much does he get out hunting, does he hunt solo or with friends, and does he bag any animals?? It would seem he is familiar with the part of reg 3 he resides in. I'm curious to know that with all his talk, his knowledge and whatnot, did he tag out???

Hey Jelly, I think you can tell that my intent is not to hate here, but rather a bit of admiration. :wink:

I could have sent him a simple PM, but I wanted to see if he would make his response public knowledge on his own accord.

gwillim
12-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Well if that's the case, maybe a better wording would be, "hey Jelvis, we really enjoy your crazy beat poetry, and in depth knowledge of hunting, and this beautiful province, but we feel like we hardly know yah. Please fill us in on what floats your boat, hunting secrets you want to share, and (maybe) some pictures if you happen to be the type to take them".

There, how's that?

winchester284
12-28-2010, 07:25 PM
Well if that's the case, maybe a better wording would be, "hey Jelvis, we really enjoy your crazy beat poetry, and in depth knowledge of hunting, and this beautiful province, but we feel like we hardly know yah. Please fill us in on what floats your boat, hunting secrets you want to share, and (maybe) some pictures if you happen to be the type to take them".

There, how's that?

Just read all his other posts if that's what you want to know...... :mrgreen:

Buckmeister
12-28-2010, 07:28 PM

There, how's that?

X2.....sounds good!

Yeah....I'm really bad at wording....and sometimes I don't think a post through.....my bad!

gwillim
12-28-2010, 07:39 PM
Great, now where's Jelvis? probably stuck under some mistletoe somewhere...

fozzy
12-28-2010, 07:42 PM
I've wondered in the past if Jelvis hunts much. Never met the fellow, yet. Anyone on here met him before? Is he 90 years old living vicariously through the younger more able bodied members?

Post your story up Jelvis and pics of your accomplishments or goals.

Fozzy

frenchbar
12-28-2010, 07:45 PM
I've wondered in the past if Jelvis hunts much. Never met the fellow, yet. Anyone on here met him before? Is he 90 years old living vicariously through the younger more able bodied members?

Post your story up Jelvis and pics of your accomplishments or goals.

Fozzy
its annominity to the end with uncle jelly. you got a better chance of getting struck by lightning than getting a pic of the jellyman:wink:

Buckmeister
12-28-2010, 07:48 PM
its annominity to the end with uncle jelly. you got a better chance of getting struck by lightning than getting a pic of the jellyman:wink:

Naw, not look for a pic of the jellybelly....just a pic of any animals he killed...with a firearm. :wink:

Caveman
12-28-2010, 07:55 PM
Buckmeister - Jelvis, what did u bag???

Just himself when he dropped the keyboard in his lap :mrgreen: JK!!!

leadpillproductions
12-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Just himself when he dropped the keyboard in his lap :mrgreen: JK!!!
I dam neer pissed myelf lol

blackbart
12-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Does the tally of cut tags at the end of a season float your boat? What else do you feel the need to measure? I kinda like the fact that Jelvis is a mystery that seems to get under some folks skin, much like the woodtick that also resides in the sage brush country.

Perhaps Jelvis understands the concept of hunting and feels no need to post up pictures of every "drive by shooting" that some members feel the need to do. Perhaps Jelvis is out chasing some cougar around Kamloops at this very moment.

Then again Jelvis may just be a raging lunatic, either way he is good to have around here (for reaction if not tropphy shots).

BB

born2hunt
12-28-2010, 08:34 PM
Say what you want about Jelly ! but if you can read between the riddles and and learn to translate the code he uses the guy does make some the sense, and is fairly intelligent when it comes to mulie's , he may not post his achievements but one thing bout him he'll tell us all about them:) and i find thats it's rather entertaining at times to listen to him ramble on about shit that went on in the 1940's give the man credit he has went from chiseling words in stone to learning how to work a keyboard .. lol. It just doesn't matter if he bagged anything or not ..

Spy
12-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Say what you want about Jelly ! but if you can read between the riddles and and learn to translate the code he uses the guy does make some the sense, and is fairly intelligent when it comes to mulie's , he may not post his achievements but one thing bout him he'll tell us all about them:) and i find thats it's rather entertaining at times to listen to him ramble on about shit that went on in the 1940's give the man credit he has went from chiseling words in stone to learning how to work a keyboard .. lol. It just doesn't matter if he bagged anything or not ..

X2 Jelly words of Wisdom

Jellyisdom!:wink:

gwillim
12-28-2010, 08:46 PM
Hey Jellie, this is just like getting to hear the eulogies at your own funeral!

oldschoolguy
12-28-2010, 08:48 PM
After many hours of study, I've broken the code:
Take every other letter.
arrange them up and down. Going first down then up, four letters per column.
L S
I I
K H
E T

Then read from right to left and you have his wisdom

hotload
12-28-2010, 08:58 PM

Well Said, and like a bunch of Hyenas I"m sure they will swarm.

Big Lew
12-28-2010, 09:15 PM
I echo your remarks. If you pay attention, and read between the lines, you can learn quite a bit about areas within south-central B.C. and some quite good tips on how to hunt them. He has been very generous with sharing what he has learned. As for posting all his successes, and offering photographic evidence, there are many fellow forum members that also don't, myself being one. Although I've shot quite a number of deer and moose over many years, some being large, I've only taken pictures of one, a 4-pt., and only after being asked to by a fellow member.

dime
12-28-2010, 09:28 PM
I am trying to figure out this situation as well. He posts pics of old racks but never of himself. Dana posted a comment that was something to the effect of "I can not beleive you have not figured out who Jelvis is yet" I for one would like to see a picture of him. Period. He says he is from North Kamloops, which is not that big an area, are there any other guys from Kamloops who know him personally?
He is a riddle wrapped in an enigma cloaked within a conundrum.

.330 Dakota
12-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Well, regardless of all the comments I think Jelvis is frikin hillarious. Ever occur to anyone that he enjoys being funny? The guy has a sense of humor.

frenchbar
12-28-2010, 09:51 PM
I am trying to figure out this situation as well. He posts pics of old racks but never of himself. Dana posted a comment that was something to the effect of "I can not beleive you have not figured out who Jelvis is yet" I for one would like to see a picture of him. Period. He says he is from North Kamloops, which is not that big an area, are there any other guys from Kamloops who know him personally?

only the mods know who the jelly dreamer is:)

Blainer
12-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Gold up $24 today!
Jellybean is at home counting his money.
Can't say he did'nt tell you so.

bucktrack
12-28-2010, 10:12 PM
Jelvis is another superstar but just not the ones that like to flashed on trashy tabloid magizines. Nope he is more like "WILSON" On Tool TIme. He is always just behind some kind of cover. Ooops, i just dated myself.:mrgreen:
BT

Gateholio
12-28-2010, 10:15 PM
Jelvis bagged quite a few this year....

pnbrock
12-28-2010, 10:23 PM
i believe he is a mythical man designed to stir the pot.jmo anybody ever met the man?

Barracuda
12-28-2010, 10:25 PM
why dont the mods let everyone know who the Alter ego is?

Buckmeister
12-29-2010, 12:24 AM
Heck, I don't even really care about pics of his kills. I just want to know if he was sucessfull this year. Like, "yeah, I got a 5x6 mule deer on Nov 18th" kind of a thing.

Whenever I encounter another hunter, whether I have known them a long time or just met them, one way of shooting the breeze is to talk about your hunting endevours during the season. Sure, some guys like to keep mum about a big one they got, but I can't figure out why. Be proud of what you accomplished, don't be afraid to brag once in awhile. Sometimes I think these guys are quiet because they don't want to reveal their hunting spots. Thats ok, I won't ask where you got it. I got secrets of my own.
But here we sit on a hunting site, full of hunters, of which some don't want to say they killed anything when we all know full well that you more than likely did. Why the big secret???? We are enthusiasts in this sport and it is fun to find out how your fellow enthusiasts did this year. I have some farmer friends who, when they get together, all they talk about is farming farming farming. It's their lifestlye and passion and they share what they know. Hunters on the other hand.....well.....some of us are proud to be hunters, but never want to let on that we actually go out and hunt, let alone tell about what we killed. Weird.

Jelly, I appreciate your wisdom and your knowledge. Keep it coming. If you don't want to share about your recent kills, that is fine, no pressure...but if your willing to share...bring it on.:)

And frankly....I don't care who the heck you are in real life and I don't need to know either. On this site, you are JELVIS.

Gateholio
12-29-2010, 12:26 AM
why dont the mods let everyone know who the Alter ego is?

Who says he's an alter ego?:confused:

Spy
12-29-2010, 12:30 AM
only the mods know who the jelly dreamer is:)

I think you Know tooo.:wink::wink:

Buckmeister
12-29-2010, 12:31 AM
Who says he's an alter ego?:confused:

By the way Gate, how did YOU do this year??? :-D

bear buster
12-29-2010, 12:33 AM
Does it really matter who he is or what he has shot? He keeps us all guessing, he is funny as hell, and as a fairly new member his posts are among the few I look forward to reading, some good laughs and good info, just my 2 cents. Allthough it would be good to here story about this year, and if his pics are as funny as some of the stuff he comes up with...Bring it on, I am sure we all could use a laugh or 2. Well done Jelly.

Gateholio
12-29-2010, 01:25 AM
By the way Gate, how did YOU do this year??? :-D

Had a great year, lots of fun and adventure...Got a moose, but passed on a grizzly and all the deer I saw.:-D

hunter1947
12-29-2010, 03:25 AM
I think that Jel is sleeping I think that he worked out so hard that he feel a sleep :mrgreen:.

frenchbar
12-29-2010, 08:24 AM
I think you Know tooo.:wink::wink:

i have no clue:confused:

carnivore
12-29-2010, 08:36 AM
Jelvis is SIVLEJ spelled backwards.

BiG Boar
12-29-2010, 09:15 AM
If Jelvis ever posts a picture of an animal he shot and his face, with proof that it really is him, I'll post pictures of me in a tutu! Of course I'll have to unblock his ID to see it, so someone PM me if he actually does it.

yamadirt 426
12-29-2010, 10:56 AM
If Jelvis ever posts a picture of an animal he shot and his face, with proof that it really is him, I'll post pictures of me in a tutu! Of course I'll have to unblock his ID to see it, so someone PM me if he actually does it.

Jell don't do it !! pls

Spy
12-29-2010, 11:02 AM
i have no clue:confused:

Ha Ha !:wink::wink:I will play along!:-D

safarichris
12-29-2010, 11:07 AM
At least Sasquatch have been sighted. Jelly is one step beyond. An illusion maybe. He come and goes like the wind.

CanuckShooter
12-29-2010, 11:16 AM
He is a legend...a split personality for sure...:mrgreen:

nano
12-29-2010, 11:19 AM
Jelvis is great, but like others have said you must read between the lines when he posts.If you do that their is lots you could learn from him, I sure have and I thank him for that.

Bow Walker
12-29-2010, 11:21 AM
EDIT: THIS IS NOT A JELVIS TRASHING THREAD!

So Mr. Jelvis (I'm assuming your a Mr.), maybe I've missed it, but I have never noticed you posting up anything of any kill you have made in the last few years.

Do you get out much to hunt? We all know you spend alot of time on your computer. :-D Was just curious to know if you scored on any big mulies this year.

Jelvis the pelvis, put the talk to the walk big guy!

Buckmeister - Jelvis, what did u bag??? A buck or some brocolli?

Well, for not being a Jel-bashing thread, you guys are doing pretty good at disparaging the man. :confused: :icon_frow

hunter1947
12-29-2010, 12:19 PM
If Jel does not want to post up any of his deer thats up to him maybe he does not like showing off his animals like lots of us HBC do..

peashooter
12-29-2010, 12:54 PM
he has lots of time on his hands and lives in a land full of large mulies, you think he hasn't connected on one by now????

LukaTisus
12-29-2010, 01:18 PM
There are some people that don't pack a camera around every time they go hunting. I know I don't! 1 in every 10 hunts I might remember to bring it, and it's usually my Father that hammers me to take pics. ;)

Some people just don't like showing off their kills! Jelvis could be that man. Maybe it's a religious thing, who knows.. lol you guys love ribbing him though, don't ya?

Old Crow
12-29-2010, 01:20 PM
The gift that keeps on giving...... :D

Salty
12-29-2010, 01:26 PM
This is like calling a moose by yelling out "hey moose".

Crazy. Not one ryhme, no lyrics. Its about the music, and the ryhme and the next level too... The horse won't go in the house he'll go in the barn. The tribsman don't want no picture taken, no sir. and the policican won't go unless there's a camera. Woah. somethin like that. ..

How bout those Leafs?

hunter1947
12-29-2010, 01:33 PM
This is like calling a moose by yelling out "hey moose".

Crazy. Not one ryhme, no lyrics. Its about the music, and the ryhme and the next level too... The horse won't go in the house he'll go in the barn. The tribsman don't want no picture taken, no sir. and the policican won't go unless there's a camera. Woah. somethin like that. ..

How bout those Leafs?

The leaves are doing great its just a matter of time :mrgreen:

Kody94
12-29-2010, 01:37 PM
Well, for not being a Jel-bashing thread, you guys are doing pretty good at disparaging the man. :confused: :icon_frow

Seems that would be like disparaging Homer Simpson. Sure, you can disparage him, but is there really any harm? Do fictional characters have feelings? JMHO

Ozone
12-29-2010, 01:37 PM
How bout those Leafs?

Most have fallen from the trees :mrgreen:

Marlin375
12-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Not one ryhme, no lyrics. Its about the music, and the ryhme and the next level too... The horse won't go in the house he'll go in the barn. The tribsman don't want no picture taken, no sir. and the policican won't go unless there's a camera. Woah. somethin like that. ..

At 6 posts a day, I'm sure Jelly has some "jam on the stove" he's just waiting for an opertunity to smack it down....and do sum Christmas rappin like some dude from Tappin....a pft...a pft....a pft.

Either that or he's "Jammed" between the toilet and the wall and needs a rescue team, maybe someone should go check on him.

Salty
12-29-2010, 01:41 PM
The leaves are doing great its just a matter of time :mrgreen:

You sir, are a patient man we've only been waiting 40 yrs. lol :mrgreen:

hunter1947
12-29-2010, 01:43 PM
I think that there are lots of members that are jealous of Jelvis..

M.Dean
12-29-2010, 02:03 PM
It's quite possible Jel got on a Huge Buck track late in the season and just refuse's to give up!!! I don't think Jell's a quitter like some people I know! That crazy old fart's probably 40 miles from the nearest trail head still chasing a Record Buck around, waiting for it to give up! Yep, can't wait to see the pictures of this hunt! I think when ever you get a Buck Hunter of Jel's Caliber, your going to find the Wanna A Bee's or Puck Sluts for a better name trying to find fault in everything he does! But, the proof is in the pudding so to speak, when the Jelman returns, with yet another Booner Buck tucked in his pack who's going to have cake on there face then??? We await your return Jelvis!!! And God Speed our Friend!!!

frenchbar
12-29-2010, 02:09 PM
You sir, are a patient man we've only been waiting 40 yrs. lol :mrgreen:
get ready for another 40 yrs of misery:-Dlol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tjFuuTCfB8

Darksith
12-29-2010, 02:18 PM
this might be the longest post on this site without a jelvis comment so far...he plays this site like no other, and us members are his instruments

frenchbar
12-29-2010, 02:23 PM
I will go unlock him from the shed.....

dino
12-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Keep em guessing Jel.

safarichris
12-29-2010, 04:31 PM
As Clarke Gable said to Vivien Leigh in Gone With The Wind, ''Quite frankly Scarlet I don't give a dam''.

takla1
12-29-2010, 04:37 PM
I THINK HE'S REALLY A MAN TRAPED IN A WOMANS BODY....suffers from verbal diarrea,he's down right hard to understand what the h he's talking about most off the time,and NO PHOTOGRAGHIC evidence that the man{or women} has ever been in the bush!maybe this treat will force him out from under his rock.

warnniklz
12-29-2010, 04:42 PM
well... I guess this makes him deserving of being an HBC Champ. We're all talking about him.

sawmill
12-29-2010, 04:59 PM
As Clarke Gable said to Vivien Leigh in Gone With The Wind, ''Quite frankly Scarlet I don't give a dam''.
:mrgreen::mrgreen:X2,just glad he exists.

Mik
12-29-2010, 05:25 PM
Maybe hes out....Cougar Hunting:mrgreen:

browningboy
12-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Jel is an alter ego on here... I believe he commented here but it's just a guess!:wink:

huntinnewbie
12-29-2010, 05:36 PM
Can't remember what thread it was mentioned on. But..........somewhere along the course of the conversation it came up that Jelvis was actually a woman. Dang, wish I could find find it. I think I commented " say it isn't so" if someone wants to search for that phrase.
Not that I am gender biased at all, it just took me by surprise.:confused:

Found it, it was on the HBC rant thread.

What and become a guy, no way big fella.

open-sights
12-29-2010, 06:18 PM
Just read this whole thread and I want my 4.5 minutes of my life back.

redneckdale
12-29-2010, 06:19 PM
Well I remember when Jelly signed up that was good reading :mrgreen:
Without Jelvis HBC would definitely be missing something

redneckdale
12-29-2010, 06:25 PM
I think that there are lots of members that are jealous of Jelvis..

Me too shit if I could write like that I'd be a poet

anytail
12-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Post at least a picture of your truck Jel, better yet with mud on it.

ruger#1
12-29-2010, 06:57 PM
As Clarke Gable said to Vivien Leigh in Gone With The Wind, ''Quite frankly Scarlet I don't give a dam''. X2, He gets a lot of people to read his posts. Adds spice to the site. Let him be.

Shooter Jr.
12-29-2010, 07:08 PM
Can't remember what thread it was mentioned on. But..........somewhere along the course of the conversation it came up that Jelvis was actually a woman. Dang, wish I could find find it. I think I commented " say it isn't so" if someone wants to search for that phrase.
Not that I am gender biased at all, it just took me by surprise.:confused:

Found it, it was on the HBC rant thread.

What and become a guy, no way big fella.

Haha, that was my signature for a while... Caught me of guard too:confused:

laredo318
12-29-2010, 08:14 PM
X2, He gets a lot of people to read his posts. Adds spice to the site. Let him be.

What he said!!!http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

blackbart
12-29-2010, 08:45 PM
I did some www research a couple of years ago and believe that I may have seen a picture of him posted with an Alpine Buck on an outfitters web site. If memory stands correct it was a region 5 outfitter, even had his place of residence cited - mind you it was a somewhat obscure location that did not seem to fit with either of the locations that one would think should have been listed???

This puzzle is causing me to rethink "What the Buck?"

Jellythe 1that no's how to stirrtheproverbrial potodung.

BB

wolverine
12-29-2010, 09:37 PM
:mrgreen::mrgreen:X2,just glad he exists.

X2... McCartney said it best.... "Let is be".

wildprotien
12-29-2010, 10:10 PM
Almost 5700 hits so far to see if Jelvis got a buck this year ....

Whonnock Boy
12-29-2010, 10:15 PM
I seem to remember him posting that he did not get out this year. :(

BillyBull
12-29-2010, 11:49 PM
I read in the pictures forum where Jelvis had not been out hunting this year.... http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=60791

BiG Boar
12-30-2010, 12:58 AM
Just read this whole thread and I want my 4.5 minutes of my life back.

Like any Jelvis posts. A complete waste of time. He doesn't exist people. He's not real. There is no Jelvis....
There was a time I read his stuff, but I then realized he was a phony, and soon after learned how to block his posts. Life is too short to read posts of an alter ego of someone on here just trying to waste peoples time. Maybe for me rhyme time just isn't funny. Apparently I don't get the joke. But read through the train buck if you have nothing else to do. That was the last of his BS that I read. Fool me once...

burger
12-30-2010, 01:19 AM
Like any Jelvis posts. A complete waste of time. He doesn't exist people. He's not real. There is no Jelvis....
There was a time I read his stuff, but I then realized he was a phony, and soon after learned how to block his posts. Life is too short to read posts of an alter ego of someone on here just trying to waste peoples time. Maybe for me rhyme time just isn't funny. Apparently I don't get the joke. But read through the train buck if you have nothing else to do. That was the last of his BS that I read. Fool me once...

Ah jelvis didnt post here nor would he. I just dont think he likes fluffing his plumage like some.:wink:

BiG Boar
12-30-2010, 01:29 AM
Ah jelvis didnt post here nor would he. I just dont think he likes fluffing his plumage like some.:wink:
Are you speaking in the third person? Cuz it's posts like this that get me a cursin'.
Can't fluff what ain't real, and there was no deer, so nope, no meal.

hunter1947
12-30-2010, 04:10 AM
Myself I really don't care if Jelvis ever post any pictures up on this forum and is phony I enjoy his posts and that is all that counts to me ,if Jelvis ever left this site we would be missing a piece of the site from his posting ,to me it would be devistating.....

Glenny
12-30-2010, 07:23 AM
Jelly Roll is the "Bob Sakamano" and the neighbour "Wilson" of the HBC world.:lol:

curt
12-30-2010, 09:25 AM
this is the 1st time I have ever read through 9 pages of posts and not seen 1 reply from Jelly!?!?!?!

ruger#1
12-30-2010, 10:38 AM
I hope he isn't sick. Has he posted anything this week.

d6dan
12-30-2010, 10:58 AM

What ya say?.
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=820953#post820953

ruger#1
12-30-2010, 11:01 AM
Thanks Dan. I didn't see that post.

troutseeker
12-30-2010, 11:10 AM
I don't think Jelvis has ever hunted, except maybe for Cabela's dangerous hunt on the Wii...:-D He probably weighs 400 pounds, lives in his mother's basement and seldom see's the light of day.:mrgreen:

Or maybe all of his posts originate from a computer at KRCC? Who really knows, or cares?:wink:

Caveman
12-30-2010, 12:00 PM

He's having an "Out of Body" experience, he is "Rocko, the nor river jocko" this week

Jagermeister
12-30-2010, 08:53 PM
He's having an "Out of Body" experience, he is "Rocko, the nor river jocko" this week

"Ok itz rocko the nor river jocko back in kamloop using jelviss compooter, jel had to go help someone who needad help I tryin to do it good, my girl and our two guy frendz are hear two. Plus two galz frend.
Hi members of this here site which jel loves and told us so, he said we could use the computer and log in. My name is Amy and I got here today with rocko. We saw the writing about Jelvis and started reading it.
Something about Jelvis did you bag anything and then we looked it over and wondered if this was about our Jelvey. Then Jack came in with Jake and they were reading it too. Jack ( Black Jack) got me to read the writings from different people and was enjoying them until I read one that got Black Jack's interest and I've seen Jack act like this before only a couple times in McBride when some one said the wrong things.
Hi my name is Tory and yes I am a lady from the north of Kamloops up the nor river also, I'm Jake's friend ........( Jake the Snake) and jake gone to town right now, buying some liquor for New Years party, otherwise we won't show Jake this for now until Jel get's back tomorrow.
Hello my name is Shelby and I came down with the rest of these nor river crowd and I see why Jelvis likes this hbc site so much, it's crazy, I love hunting too. My dad's from Valemount and my mom's from McBride.
Hold it, Buster here, I'm Jel's friend from PG area and I can't believe how some are coming down on my bro Jelvey, I'm hoping it's all a joke, if it is alright but if yer dissin our main man, well anyway I don't know who or what, so I'll leave it til Jel get's back tomorrow and show him the story.
I don't want to step on anyone cause I don't know any body on here, I'll ask Jel what he thinks first. ........Buster ( the Tow Truck ) Thompson.
Hey guys it's Misty again, remember me from last new years? Jel is such a nice guy I love em to bits. He's been there for me and many others when we needed support, Jel is a very good hunter and I know that so don't give up on our Jel. Bye for now and jel's coming home tomorrow and we can't wait to give him our hugs and kisses.
Ok yo it;s rocko gotta goe Jake jest pulld in I can here da truk,"

I think that this is his answer, can you say Multi Personality Disorder.:-D

12-30-2010, 09:21 PM
" So much Cooler on Line "

waste of a thread.

CT

uraarchr
12-30-2010, 09:34 PM
I get a good laugh from Jelvis's storys.He has some good info too.Keep em comin!

hunter1947
12-31-2010, 04:08 AM
I get a good laugh from Jelvis's storys.He has some good info too.Keep em comin!

I couldn't agree with you more to me he is one of the few kings out there that make HBC :wink:..

hunter1947
12-31-2010, 04:12 AM

Ruger#1 What I think is I think he is sick of some of the criticism he has taken on this thread..

ufishifish2
12-31-2010, 07:04 AM
At an HBC gathering in Vernon in 2009 one of the members from Kamloops swore he knew who Jelvis was because they go to the same gym. Said he looked like a cross between an older rocker w mullet and a redneck, or something to that effect. I'd had beers that night and don't actually remember just what was said. Point being is that I don't care if he's right or wrong....................... Jelvis will forever have a mullet to me!

I PM'd Jel a while back and he was very polite while declining to meet me in Kamloops for a coffee. Figured it couldn't hurt to try right?!?!

Caveman
12-31-2010, 08:05 AM
Ruger#1 What I think is I think he is sick of some of the criticism he has taken on this thread..

I think if you read between the lines, you'll find that most people are cool with Jelvis. Sure a few may believe what they post but for the most part Jelvis is Jelvis and he is one of those guys that put the color in this site. There are many that bring color here but you don't need to be a S*it disturber to do it.

hunter1947
12-31-2010, 08:23 AM
I think if you read between the lines, you'll find that most people are cool with Jelvis. Sure a few may believe what they post but for the most part Jelvis is Jelvis and he is one of those guys that put the color in this site. There are many that bring color here but you don't need to be a S*it disturber to do it.

I couldn't agree more :wink:..

Big Lew
12-31-2010, 08:37 AM
I couldn't agree more :wink:..

Our mothers used to say, (If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all) To bad some people seem to have forgotten their Mom's kind words and advice.

ufishifish2
12-31-2010, 08:51 AM
I ran into 3 groups of hunters this year from the LML. All 3 told me they had never heard of the place until Jelvis suggested it was good for mulies. Damn Jelvis. Despite that I still like him. And after all that help, some still feel the need to be-little him.http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv194/ufishifish2/kickInTheNuts.gif

sawmill
12-31-2010, 09:11 AM
Our mothers used to say, (If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all) To bad some people seem to have forgotten their Mom's kind words and advice.
Your Mom seems calmer than mine.Four boys she raised so it was mostly whoopin`s and rock throwing when she couldn`t catch us.I remember once she tried to run my brother over with the truck but he was super fast and she couldn`t drive stick worth a damn:mrgreen:

Stone Sheep Steve
12-31-2010, 09:22 AM
Where's Will????:confused:

SSS

12-31-2010, 09:33 AM
Its not in Jelvis's style to respond to a thread like this.
Such a blatant call out.

Ps Jelvis and Devilbear are the two people on this site that i think would be the most interesting to have a good ole bullshit around the fire with.

Just maybe not at the same time!

martyonthewater
12-31-2010, 09:48 AM
Dude can certainly spin a yarn, makes for a pretty dizzying read sometimes but theres always nuggets of gold in that stream of nonsensical prose. think I would love to sit around a campfire for a night or 2 with him and just jaw for a while, probably be wise to do more listening than talking tho.

shadow1982
12-31-2010, 10:46 AM
First thread i ever read on this site, was started by jelly, and i was hooked lol... I do want to know what the guy looks like, if i ever cross paths with him, i would like to buy him a drink.

Caveman
12-31-2010, 11:44 AM
Where's Will????:confused:

SSS

Good question SSS! I work across the yard from him but rarely run into him. I know he was having some issues a while back in his last hiatus. I may need to go look him up.

Caveman
12-31-2010, 11:47 AM
First thread i ever read on this site, was started by jelly, and i was hooked lol... I do want to know what the guy looks like, if i ever cross paths with him, i would like to buy him a drink.

Unveiling him maybe like finding a Sasquatch. The mystic would be lost. I do know several guys who know him and thought of getting a photo of him to put that to rest, but I was thinking it would take away from what Jelvis is

Dutch Ppoacher
12-31-2010, 02:45 PM
delete this thread!

Stone Sheep Steve
12-31-2010, 02:52 PM
Good question SSS! I work across the yard from him but rarely run into him. I know he was having some issues a while back in his last hiatus. I may need to go look him up.

I noticed when Will made his reappearance the last couple of times, they both posted for a only a brief while....then Will started to post quite a bit then Jelvis stopped posting. When Will faded back into obscurity, Jelvis started posting again.
This has happened more than once.
Co-incky-dinky??:confused:

SSS

Caveman
12-31-2010, 02:55 PM
I noticed when Will made his reappearance the last couple of times, they both posted for a only a brief while....then Will started to post quite a bit then Jelvis stopped posting. When Will faded back into obscurity, Jelvis started posting again.
This has happened more than once.
Co-incky-dinky??:confused:

SSS

Pretty sure it is!!

Kudu
12-31-2010, 04:00 PM
It seems Jelvis is giving this thread the appropriate attention......

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Gogga2/copy.gif

d6dan
12-31-2010, 04:51 PM
SSS, I think your onto something :?, It makes sense, but what do I know.:mrgreen:, I just a player on the intraweb:wink:

Jelvis
12-31-2010, 05:06 PM
Hey it's me Jelly Donut, back in Kammy, what a day crisp and sunny.
I couldn't believe all the wonderful people on HBC.ca, I knew there were lots but never realized how many friendly hunters there were in B.C.
I'm just like you I put my pants on one leg at a time. I love the BC out door sports fun, just like you do.
I joined HBC a few years back, I think there was 1600 members then.
Marc is the owner and the originator of HBC.ca and has done a fantastic job creating the number 1 hunting site on BC hunting, fishing trapping and all things related for all users of the fields and streams, lakes and hills.
I'm a member who loves hunting and fishing, just like all the other tens of thousands who come here everyday and night to enjoy the whole site and it's members input, I thank Marc for that. This site is so entertaining and yet it teaches about all aspects of the hunting available to anyone who wishes to hunt in B.C.
I'm not a moderator either, I admire the moderators on HBC.ca for their leadership and like all members enjoy this site to the max.
This isn't about us members as individuals so much but it's all of us together, adding some good sheet about hunting here.
I did not bag a dang thing in 2010, but hey, that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy everyday of the season with all you fine people.
Don't forget that.
Jelvis ( takin care ah business ) Let's work and fine tune our hunting seasons for years to come.

lorneparker1
12-31-2010, 05:10 PM
Jelvis Responds!

elkhunter1
12-31-2010, 05:21 PM
Welcome back Jelvis.
Was getting a bit concerned.
Personally Baged Calf Elk and Whitetail buck in CrannyBrook,
And a Muley Buck north of Kammy thanks to info from Jelvis.
Keep up the great work and Happy New Year.

moose2
12-31-2010, 05:25 PM
Hey Jelly
Its good to see you can speak english. I always wondered.
Mike

frenchbar
12-31-2010, 05:28 PM
I couldn't believe all the wonderful people on HBC.ca, I knew there were lots but never realized how many friendly hunters there were in B.C.
I'm just like you I put my pants on one leg at a time. I love the BC out door sports fun, just like you do.
Marc is the owner and the originator of HBC.ca and has done a fantastic job creating the number 1 hunting site on BC hunting, fishing trapping and all things related for all users of the fields and streams, lakes and hills.
I'm a member who loves hunting and fishing, just like all the other tens of thousands who come here everyday and night to enjoy the whole site and it's members input, I thank Marc for that. This site is so entertaining and yet it teaches about all aspects of the hunting available to anyone who wishes to hunt in B.C.
I'm not a moderator either, I admire the moderators on HBC.ca for their leadership and like all members enjoy this site to the max.
This isn't about us members as individuals so much but it's all of us together, adding some good sheet about hunting here.
I did not bag a dang thing in 2010, but hey, that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy everyday of the season with all you fine people.
Don't forget that.
Jelvis ( takin care ah business ) Let's work and fine tune our hunting seasons for years to come.

jellydreamer...hows benny .mellisah and roxanne and the gang doing these days up birk lk ...new yr ..need a new chapter

gamehunter6o
12-31-2010, 05:32 PM
Don't forget that.

I have just skip read 12 pages of this thread for the first time, looking for Jelvis's reply, and bingo the first easily read post by the MAN in months.
Sorry you dipped out on an animal this last year. :cry:

shadow1982
12-31-2010, 05:37 PM
oh crap i am too drunk... i just read jelly belly's post and it made sense... was that jelly?

Big Lew
12-31-2010, 05:56 PM
Pretty classy response Jel, keep being yourself, and entertaining the members; as you have read, most of us enjoy your comments, and were beginning to miss your wit and information.:-D:-D

M.Dean
12-31-2010, 06:13 PM
So, does that mean no more Jel Bashing???

elkdom
12-31-2010, 06:17 PM
So, does that mean no more Jel Bashing???

I dont think quite yet ?

has anyone ?,,,,,,, Double Bagged anything this year ?

Jelvis
12-31-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm just like you guys and galz I dig hunting for big buck$. I like big bucks
.. I like Big Bucks and this I can't deny lol .. big buckz .. mule or white or blacktail.

When anyone bashes another on here your not bashing the member as much as your post or thread and the site.
If you want to add to this hunting site HBC.ca and help another gain success in getting a big deer or moose or boar, bull, all hunting, that is helping the hunting site as well to make it more valuable as a source of instant wealth about weather, water levels, news, hunting action, area you name it and claim it, it's yours.
Jell ( Instant Hot $hot$ ) For get me nots .. Build integrity with honesty .. POW! Don't ask? I tell you no lize

elkdom
12-31-2010, 06:49 PM
Keep on Keepin On,,,,Jelvis !:wink:

all the best in 2011 for you and yours!, party like its 1999, lol :mrgreen:

12-31-2010, 07:01 PM
Sooo,,,, Jel.
Did ya shoot somethin' ;)

TIKA 300
12-31-2010, 07:07 PM
What ya say?.
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=820953#post820953
I think Jels magic mushrooms fermented a little to long. :wink:

The Jel bell has struck 12,he's alive.......

arcadia
12-31-2010, 07:14 PM
Jelivis,

Well written post(s). Glad that you are back. Next year will be a great year! All the best for 2011. Happy New Year everyone! May God bless you all!

Jelvis
12-31-2010, 07:23 PM
Everyone has weak points and strong points in body, mind, and spirit.
But it's hard to be humble, when your perfect in every way .. lol ...... mmyah
I wasn't hiding behind the door when they passed out brains ............
I wasn't even hiding when they past out the looks either ....................
and I certainly wasn't hiding when they past out the beef cake ...........
My point .. hard to be humble when yer cookie don't crumble lolo ..........
Push me pull me throw me to the ground ... take me out on a s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-r
Hi$ Jellyne$$

nano
12-31-2010, 07:32 PM
Jelvis keep on being who you are. Ever since I joined this site you have been extremely help full to me with all your posts especially you "Region 2: some big game" thread. That thread helped me hunt closer to home and extend my hunting season.

Happy new years to you and all the great members on this site.

TIKA 300
12-31-2010, 07:39 PM
Jello,this sight would be a might bit different witch ouch ya,keep up the banter...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jelvis
12-31-2010, 08:16 PM
Hopefully I can keep my fingers healthy so I can type or use my nose eh? lol.
... ru Canadian eh?
The thing that I lost that I miss the most in life ... is my mind .. lol .. haha ..
.. Have a slap happy new year .. ..............................................---------
Jel ( Happy New Year ) to all ... and to all a good night .................._______

elkdom
12-31-2010, 08:24 PM
Hopefully I can keep my fingers healthy so I can type or use my nose eh? lol.
... ru Canadian eh?
The thing that I lost that I miss the most in life ... is my mind .. lol .. haha ..
.. Have a slap happy new year .. ..............................................---------
Jel ( Happy New Year ) to all ... and to all a good night .................._______

that reminds me of a kid in grade 8, he made rude remarks to me,,,

I got so madd :evil:,,,,

I punched him in his NOSE , breaking 3 of his fingers!:lol:

Jelvis
12-31-2010, 10:18 PM
You know what I like is when someone I tried to help to get a spot to hunt in a pm or from a thread or post mentions that I helped them get an animal and it makes it so much more worth to help people, because these hunters appreciating some help and being positive and happy. Makes everyone want to help new and even experienced hunters of mule deer, moose and elk and much more do well in the hunting community in western Canada.
Jel ( The Best in 2011 ) Were in the hunting heaven on earth right here right now!
Happy New Year .. from me and mine to you and yours .. thanks for being here ..

quadrakid
12-31-2010, 10:30 PM
All the best to the Jellking, i,m pleased to see how many people follow up on your info and are successful. Keep it real .

yama49
12-31-2010, 10:30 PM
You know what I like is when someone I tried to help to get a spot to hunt in a pm or from a thread or post mentions that I helped them get an animal and it makes it so much more worth to help people, because these hunters appreciating some help and being positive and happy. Makes everyone want to help new and even experienced hunters of mule deer, moose and elk and much more do well in the hunting community in western Canada.
Jel ( The Best in 2011 ) Were in the hunting heaven on earth right here right now!
Happy New Year .. from me and mine to you and yours .. thanks for being here ..

Well said, keep posting

Johnny G1
01-01-2011, 12:18 AM
All the best to Jel in the New Year.

hotstuff
01-01-2011, 12:40 AM
:mrgreen:You go Jell, lots of good reading in your posts.http://www.ironontshirt.co.uk/images/DramaQueen.jpg

Buckmeister
01-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Don't forget that.

Hey there Jel, good to hear from ya!! Sorry about you not getting anything this last season though. That means double the take next season. :-D Keep up the good posting, cheers, and a Happy New Year!!!

hunter1947
01-01-2011, 03:20 AM
Don't forget that.

Nice to see you woke up there big fellow and first off happy new year to you and all the family.

I woke up at 230am did not have a drink the last day of 2010 feel dam good this morning posting this message.

Just to let you now Jel I have gone some years with not getting an animal that the way it is some years ,this does not make you a bad hunter ,shit like this happens once in a while :wink:.

This year is a new year my friend and I hope you get your dream animal and if not so be it :wink:.

I got no elk this year big deal this does not make me a shitty hunter LOL I am looking forward to 2011 I had my ups and downs last year I think of the ups and try hard to forget the downs I had.

Jel I am looking forward to seeing many many posts from you in 2011 ,kintlima ,poacokall somako nucaluka you know what I mean http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif.

moose2
01-01-2011, 09:36 AM
Good on ya Jelly you have been a good sport about this thread.
Happy New Year
Mike

ruger#1
01-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Happy new year Jel. The people that do not like your posts still read them. And that makes them look DUMB. Good luck this year.

Jelvis
01-01-2011, 12:11 PM
A roog noom er o uno how's it goin .... hey!
All steady up in the club just swagging doing my thang
popping bottles with models and just watchin them drank
Partying so hard the ladies don't want it to end
they looked at me ..... and said, I heard that your a ...... heart breaker
Baby I'm a trouble maker.. I heard that your a heart breaker .. B&C book maker
Look like something you would see on T. V.
Every where I go it's a walkin talkin show
bee cuz of da show
All dah ladies is staring taking notes
lots of printed material and paper I'm a hunter maker, I'm a trouble maker
your a heart shaker, a drop tine baker, a new BC Book taker
four point or bedder ..
fishing on the Vedder .. near chilly wack
steelhead, coho and jack
Canal Flats a rat a tat tat..
I want my HBC
info for nothing and my tips for free
Jelly ( Hammer time ) friend a mine .. hunting info for nuttin and my leh tips for free .. lol .. I want my my my

Gateholio
01-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Jelvis is still the King:wink:

ruger#1
01-01-2011, 12:29 PM
I like how the same IP address for two different people keep coming up. It will be our secret.

Jelvis
01-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Let's not forget the real King ELVIS no one will ever replace The King of Rock n Roll
Hound Dog is one song that I remember and Hunka Hunka Burnin Love
Heart Break Hotel ..
and then Jack O'conner the best hunting writer of all times
bobby orr, Pavel Bure, Gino Odjick, gretsky.
Dirty 30 .. swervin mervin, dewalt, floo teeee .. The BC PLace .. da Dome .. black leather n chrome
Whistler, Vancouver, manning park, princeton, hope fraser canyon cache crick
PG .. McBride .. Tete Jeaune Cache .. Valemount .. Barriere .. Kamloops .. Thompson/Okanagan ..
the whitecaps .. Vancouver's Islands .. the interior Highlands .. Selkirks ... CPR and CNR .. Grey Hound
.. Thank God and Grey Hound she's gone .. It's 5 O'clock somewhere .. No shirt no shoes .. No problem

ufishifish2
01-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Welcome back to the land of jibberish Jel.

browningboy
01-01-2011, 04:55 PM

No shiet, it's obviously another person posting as "Jelvis", people are soooo gullable.

Lets support Jel....What a joke as it doesn't exist.

leadpillproductions
01-01-2011, 06:46 PM
The ignore button works very good

Gateholio
01-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Many have raised suspicions about the true identity of Jelvis. Here is one tidbit of info to soak up:

Most people have several ip addresses they have signed in from, and Jelvis is no exception.

One ip he shares with hundreds of members, from the Kamloops area and hooked up with shaw.

The rest of his 6 or 7 ips are unique to him. Nobody else uses them.

Still think he is an alter ego?:-D

ruger#1
01-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Many have raised suspicions about the true identity of Jelvis. Here is one tidbit of info to soak up:

Most people have several ip addresses they have signed in from, and Jelvis is no exception.

One ip he shares with hundreds of members, from the Kamloops area and hooked up with shaw.

The rest of his 6 or 7 ips are unique to him. Nobody else uses them.

Still think he is an alter ego?:-D Nice smoke cloud. Being an administrator on two other sites, I know what can be altered and messed around with. Including someones posts that can be changed or edited by mods. Every house has a different IP.

M.Dean
01-01-2011, 08:04 PM
I knew he was real!!! I'm going to reread the "Buck killed by Train" one, thats my favorite, I love the ending!!!

Gateholio
01-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Nice smoke cloud. Being an administrator on two other sites, I know what can be altered and messed around with. Including someones posts that can be changed or edited by mods.

No smoke cloud. What I said about the IP's is 100% correct.

Jelvis
01-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Hey out there in cyber space, slow down and cut back on the calf een.
I'm Jel, rocko jocko's step bro and yah I'm ready to go, I played hockey on the ice and I played hooky in school lots of grade 12 days, ... still past.
I don't have anyone in particular to hunt with and might be looking this year. I hunted with others for 50 years.
I didn't nail anything this year, moose, deer or bear. Not because I couldn't find one, but I dint look this year, I took the season off, until Lord willing this season 2011, as I see fit, and can change my addiction to working out body building and getting in Summer shape for the seawall down by Stanley's Park. lol ..
I can't add an inch to my stature by taking thoughts so I'll leave the caring to some one else, the worrying up there, and try some more sharing, who knows what the near future holds for us as an individual, life can change fast.
I have only prayers left that is worth everything to me, honestly, it must be sincere and I speak to the ..............> "Happy Hunting Grounds." <..............l.............l
It's caretaker, the snow and hail shaker, the earthquake maker, the trail blazer.
But me Jelfish is selfish and I've squandered while I pondered, doing whad I want dit. Now I paid the cost, my life I have lost, in the wilderness on Mother Earth, and under the lifespan of Father Sky n Father Time.
Now I have found you here, not gunners nutz or mega arms and explosions.
Right here, right now, are you ready? I ain't scared of you either in any way except I need acceptance now that I found you.
I don't have to feel alone, now that I have found you .
Jelly ( Now that I have found YOU ) Just when I needed you most .. your very close .. as my computer

Caveman
01-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Hey out there in cyber space, slow down and cut back on the calf een.
I'm Jel, rocko jocko's step bro and yah I'm ready to go, I played hockey on the ice and I played hooky in school lots of grade 12 days, ... still past.
I don't have anyone in particular to hunt with and might be looking this year. I hunted with others for 50 years.
I didn't nail anything this year, moose, deer or bear. Not because I couldn't find one, but I dint look this year, I took the season off, until Lord willing this season 2011, as I see fit, and can change my addiction to working out body building and getting in Summer shape for the seawall down by Stanley's Park. lol ..
I can't add an inch to my stature by taking thoughts so I'll leave the caring to some one else, the worrying up there, and try some more sharing, who knows what the near future holds for us as an individual, life can change fast.
I have only prayers left that is worth everything to me, honestly, it must be sincere and I speak to the ..............> "Happy Hunting Grounds." <..............l.............l
It's caretaker, the snow and hail shaker, the earthquake maker, the trail blazer.
But me Jelfish is selfish and I've squandered while I pondered, doing whad I want dit. Now I paid the cost, my life I have lost, in the wilderness on Mother Earth, and under the lifespan of Father Sky n Father Time.
Now I have found you here, not gunners nutz or mega arms and explosions.
Right here, right now, are you ready? I ain't scared of you either in any way except I need acceptance now that I found you.
I don't have to feel alone, now that I have found you .
Jelly ( Now that I have found YOU ) Just when I needed you most .. your very close .. as my computer

Classic Jel!!

M.Dean
01-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Jel, if you spend all your time staying in shape,you'll be the Healthiest guy in the Old Folks Home wearing Diapers!!!

safarichris
01-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Am I the only person who has trouble understanding what Jelvis say's, or are there others? Let me know if I am alone, I will make a doctors appointment first thing monday.

Jelvis
01-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Hey M. Dean lol, I might make it to the old folks home in not bad shape afterall, maybe I'll get some special attention there. lol .. old folks home with benefits lol .. hunting vids and lazy boy messaging chair.
Jel .. ( I like the sound of that ...) In the twilight years ........................