PDA

View Full Version : posting pics

tarzan
12-23-2010, 09:31 AM
Can someone walk me through how to post pics and create an avatar. i am usually a reader and not much of a poster of threads, but really enjoy reading and seeing other guys pics . Keep the stories and info coming !

p.s. how well attended are the surrey/langley coffee night? wouldn t mind having a drink and chat with you guys about our passion for hunting

Gateholio
12-23-2010, 09:58 AM
There is a tutorial in the "bugs and glitches" section. It's not difficult once you get the hang of it.

Steeleco
12-23-2010, 11:02 AM
Gatehouse is right, there's nothing too it if you follow the tips.

The Tim's nights are usually around 8 guys or so, the last one was a bust. There's an upcoming pub night Jan 9th at Jimmy Mac's in Port Kells too!

tarzan
12-23-2010, 03:03 PM
awesome Thanks, i am going to get my buddies to come out. I have pics of my archery blacktail that scored 118 2/8 and my youngest son who is 12 got his first mulie this year during the youth hunt . He did great and got him with my T3 lite stainless in 7mm rem mag.

savagecanuck
12-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Can someone walk me through how to post pics and create an avatar. i am usually a reader and not much of a poster of threads, but really enjoy reading and seeing other guys pics . Keep the stories and info coming !

p.s. how well attended are the surrey/langley coffee night? wouldn t mind having a drink and chat with you guys about our passion for hunting

Host your pics through imageshack or photobucket.Then copy the links and insert using the image icon when posting it.Takes a few times to figure it out but hey I am 50yrs old and have it figured out so its not to difficult

frenchbar
12-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Host your pics through imageshack or photobucket.Then copy the links and insert using the image icon when posting it.Takes a few times to figure it out but hey I am 50yrs old and have it figured out so its not to difficult

x2 easy once you do it a couple times ..i use photobucket .