PDA

View Full Version : wifes cow elk draw

griz660
12-22-2010, 05:39 PM
Hello all, I am new to the forum. Like most people I have been following along for a while and have finally joined in. The question I am looking for help on is a cow elk draw in 7 B.
The draw is my wife's, she has better luck than me. We both have a couple days extra at christmas and she decided I should take her elk hunting, only thing I have never been to the area and was hoping I might get some info or pointers?
With the limited amount of time we have are we better to start around Chetwynd, Hudson Hope or more towards Dawson Creek?
Thanks Griz

bowhunterbruce
12-22-2010, 05:44 PM
if i were you and considering the limited time frame ya have ,i would call the consevation office in chetwyn and ask if they know of any farmers willing to allow you to go and hunt thier properties.it may be you best option
bhb

elkdom
12-22-2010, 06:51 PM
Hello all, I am new to the forum. Like most people I have been following along for a while and have finally joined in. The question I am looking for help on is a cow elk draw in 7 B.
The draw is my wife's, she has better luck than me. We both have a couple days extra at christmas and she decided I should take her elk hunting, only thing I have never been to the area and was hoping I might get some info or pointers?
With the limited amount of time we have are we better to start around Chetwynd, Hudson Hope or more towards Dawson Creek?
Thanks Griz
proper protocal here on HBC(Hunt B'SCR's) is that before posting for info etc, you are required to tell a joke, as you have not posted a joke,

I will help you!

any PICTURES OF YOUR WIFE ???:lol: