PDA

View Full Version : Your Go To Person

hotload
12-21-2010, 09:49 PM
If you could sit down and have a chat with anybody on this site about their achievements, or finely tuned abilities in the bush who would it be. Having met a lot of people on our HBC site it occurred to me that while lurking and reading there is a lot of good hunters on here that I haven't met and maybe never will, but, when I see their names and they have posted, they are always go to people for me. From these people I either learn something,have a good laugh,or just enjoy their personalities and because of this I keep coming back. I was wondering who "YOUR GO TO PEOPLE ARE" and why?

Proguide
Dana
Gatehouse
Jelvis, for reasons, that are beyond me.

Shooter Jr.
12-21-2010, 09:55 PM
Proguide66. He sure likes his blacktails:mrgreen:

Kody94
12-21-2010, 09:57 PM
Over the last few years, the person I have "gone to" the most from this site would probably be....todbartell...with my credit card. :)

Jelvis
12-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Gatehouse tends to have interesting posts and threads because they add something and I always go to his posts when I see a new one.
jP .. The G. House .. 1st ..
.. but we got so many, hunter1947, Frenchbar, newhunterette, wolfman, salty, Mr. Dean, Phreddy, dino and so many friendly, humerus, thoughtful people who love the hunting site and it's members. Lots of new younger members joining and adding great stuff.

Brambles
12-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Jelvis would be the last one on my list.

quadrakid
12-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Plenty of knowledgable hunters but my respect goes to the guys that strap on a pack ,head into the mountains and hunt sheep.

frenchbar
12-21-2010, 10:04 PM
I would like to sit and bs bridger..kennyj... to name a couple .

elkdom
12-21-2010, 10:08 PM
yeah! and Canada once had a Prime Minster for more than 20 years that consorted with his dog, held seances with his dead mother and other "dearly departed persons" to manage solutions in matters of National urgency!, :mrgreen:

everybody has somebody,,,lol

Jagermeister
12-21-2010, 10:14 PM
I think spending some time with Bridger and Hunter1947 would be a very good learning experience for most everyone on this site, me included. There probably are others, but these two would be my preferences.

Mr. Dean
12-21-2010, 10:19 PM
I've said it before.... I'd like to sit and have a whisky with jelvis - I think it would be memorable.

WTS, I don't have a "Go To". What I like about HBC, is that once you start a thread with a query, you get LOTS of informed opinions on the matter from people that have done it the same, and insight on other ways of doing something. It ROCKS!!

It's the collective that counts.

Lillypuff
12-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Don't remember which fellow on here had all the info for the spring grizzly draws. Maybe srupp not sure but I they still give me a rush and he obviously has lots of experiences

BlacktailStalker
12-21-2010, 10:24 PM
Anyone who hunts hard.
Guys who make excuses for why they should, not why they shouldn't.
Too many guys half ass it, get discouraged or arent willing to "just go" to see if we can make it happen.
Too many want to be guaranteed success before they even try for it, Wtf :confused:
Those are the kinda guys I'd like to run into.

I'm sure some of the more desirable guys one would want to hunt with say very little.

Gateholio
12-21-2010, 10:29 PM
Jelvis, for sure.:-D

newhunterette
12-21-2010, 10:30 PM
Oh my goodness, I can't chose 1 "go to person" - I have had the pleasure to meet many and have ambitions to meet more. Everytime I have a question, some wonderful HBC member will go out of their way to help me. I was able to purchase many items for Peter because of the help from people on this site, knowing I was buying him quality gear. I have shared my recipes with many as well as tried many recipes shared by others. I have been entertained by a few (Jelvis, comes to mind - makes me giggle), I have been inspired by most of you (especially Hunter1947 - he is always so uplifting and positive), I have become life friends with plenty (Leaseman and his family, bsa30-06 - always has time for a conversation, Willyqbc and his family, Srupp - hoping to meet Susan soon, Springer - enjoys a great sit down dinner with lots of conversation, our Steeleco, Elkhound, Mr. Dean, Lip_ripper00, 270WIN and WSM - my first HBC buddies - I remember driving out to where they worked on their lunch break and I brought them lunch, Marc and their families, Moosinaround and his family, Noahdawg - my confidant, Killman - took me on a pizza date and then met the family during B-Ray's Quesenel Millionaires tryouts, Sideofbarn - his Aussie accent is so (oops) thinkin outloud - he is one heck of nice guy to talk too, 3kills - always there when you need a friend, Gatehouse - I would love to cook with him one day, Todbartell - he was the first HBC member to pick on me (in a humourous kind of way), Fisher Dude - just so we can squish his Newhunterette and Swede fantasy), Rocksteady and Sawmill - always got my back, D-Dog - cause we spent a lot of time in PM and Email while he created a masterpiece knife for Peter) and sure hope to meet tons and tons more.

I have felt so much support from most if not all HBC members - thank you by the way

huggles and smoochies hahahahahaha (bet y'all haven't forgot them hmmmmmmmm)

Ali

Steeleco
12-21-2010, 10:35 PM
If you could sit down and have a chat with anybody on this site about their achievements, or finely tuned abilities in the bush who would it be. Having met a lot of people on our HBC site it occurred to me that while lurking and reading there is a lot of good hunters on here that I haven't met and maybe never will, but, when I see their names and they have posted, they are always go to people for me. From these people I either learn something,have a good laugh,or just enjoy their personalities and because of this I keep coming back. I was wondering who "YOUR GO TO PEOPLE ARE" and why?

Proguide
Dana
Gatehouse
Jelvis, for reasons, that are beyond me.

Can any off these guys spend your money like I can :mrgreen::mrgreen:
Jelvis, would be a guy you'll not soon forget :wink::wink:

deer nut
12-21-2010, 10:36 PM
I would love to go on a BT hunt with PG66 (right by the chair lifts at Whistler by the sounds on his vids). But he'd probably convince me that sasquatches exist! Hunter 1947 would be a great one to elk hunting with!

leadpillproductions
12-21-2010, 10:39 PM
Jelvis would be also my last , I still couldn't understand his jibberish lol

ex bc guide
12-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Hunter 47 that guy has the elk figured out, would love to be in one of his elk camps!

spear
12-22-2010, 12:00 AM
Lots of guys out there with a lifetime more experience than me, can't read in a book what you can learn over hot coffee or cold beer. The list goes on

ProGuide and Kenny J for some blacktail advice and the merits of good rain gear

Dana, Hotload for Mule Deer Advice and encouragement to hone the craft

Bartell and Brambles to help me a build a light weight precision tool

SSS and BCrams for some inspiration to go in light and come out heavy with a 10year old ram on my back

Everett to impart some wisdom on living with Blue Heelers

Big Lew
12-22-2010, 12:15 AM
I wouldn't mind having a chat with most everyone on this forum. Were I to name any, possibly Srupp, Bridger, Jelvis, Dana, Gatehouse, and Hunter 1947.

.330 Dakota
12-22-2010, 12:19 AM
Jelvis would be the last one on my list.

True, but this comment he made on this thread is the 1st one that made any sense, lol

.330 Dakota
12-22-2010, 12:28 AM
Don't remember which fellow on here had all the info for the spring grizzly draws. Maybe srupp not sure but I they still give me a rush and he obviously has lots of experiences

SRUPP..................

Devilbear
12-22-2010, 12:45 AM
There are two guys who post here whom I would like to meet and exchange experience-based wilderness info. with, these are Bridger and Steven Rupp. There are others who impress me as being knowledgable and enjoyable to meet, but, I intend to meet both these two as soon as I get my new truck and can head north and away from this s***hole called Vancouver.

Old Crow
12-22-2010, 01:02 AM
For the nice guy hunters, Hunter1947 (lotsa info, good campfire buddy, I think) SRUPP, Wolverine, ....I'll add to this as I think of more...
Hunting info? Dana Bridger SSS Mark.....others coming....prolly Fisher Dude and GoatGuy are in there too, but that might turn into an all night debate :D
To get drunk and have a good laugh with? Jelvis for sure, Salty, Killman, Gatehouse and ProGuide and dig up Kechika and ElkmasterC. Now that would be a good time. :D

.330 Dakota
12-22-2010, 01:06 AM
I have had coffee with Steve Rupp, very freindly and helpfull guy, especially on grizz.
Nice to know a guy that helps people just because he likes to, with no personal agenda. Thumbs up for Steve.

BiG Boar
12-22-2010, 01:19 AM
If I could sit down for a beer with anyone on here it would be Steelco, Mr.Dean, Dutchie, Digger dogger, Novablast, Elkhound, BigBanger, New Hunterette, Goatguy, Kudu, Blainer, pnbrock, proguide66, eaglenester, bear sniper, KB90, Sitka spruce, tod bartel, 2stroke, H1947, iron noggin, Srupp, open-sights, thewalkingslaughterhouse, devilbear, chainsaw, gatehouse, bimmerbob, barracuda.... I could go on and on, and I'm sure I've forgotten a few, but all of these guys are great guys who have helped me become the hunter I am.

hunter1947
12-22-2010, 04:06 AM
There are some fantastic members on this site and I have only met a few of them my choice would to meet them all I would love to hear some of there hunting stories around the camp in the evenings.

If I had to pick one I could not do so like I said there are so many members that stand out in my mind.

I know that all members hunt as hard as they can and some are not as fortunate as others there effort and hard work is there every year hunting but some years it just not unfold the way they would like it to.

It just a matter of time that one year the not so fortunate hunters will get there dream animal..

One thing that I wish every member all there health and happiness for many years to come this is more emportent then any thing in the world ,good luck with your hunts next year H-47..

Fawndler
12-22-2010, 07:46 AM
Mark. That man is a GOD.

Stéphane
12-22-2010, 08:30 AM
Being a bow hunter, my list would start with:
Ddog- a guy who can watch 3 WT before a makes a kill is worth sticking with.
Bow Walker- to help me with my technics

Hunters in general:
Mark- very knowledgeable.
hunter1947- and yes, I would split the meat with you!
huntwriter- to teach me how to scout with a map

I already met with Steeleco, and he would be on the top of my list. The guy is a wealth of knowledge and he has helped me in more ways than one. Sharing with me secrets of the trade, what to look for, sharpening my knives, lending me one. Really, does it get any better?

bowhunterbruce
12-22-2010, 09:21 AM
wow rod,this is so unlike you. all rodisms aside there have been a number of hbc members that i have met in person and so far those that i have met have been awsome.those members that i try my best to read what they have to say whould be.
boyd050-this guy only has 1 fault,his giving nature and for that i will forever be greatful and thankful
h47-talked to him a couple times now on the phone,what an all round good honest knowledgealble guy.
srupp-great guy that was true to his word and followed up when my truck blew a bearing.went out of his way to help me and the mrs while stuck on the side of the hwy.he'd be welcome in my home anytime,let alone every one of my hunting trips.
ruger4-all round good guy and a great guy to shoot with at 3d shoots.
threedhunter-always brings me up to a higher level with good sound advice at 3d shoots
bowzonemike-really knows his chit when to comes to anything archery related.
bow walker-his experience is awsome in the archery world.
i'm sure i have missed a few but rest assured i am an addict to this site because of the way the good ones stand out and have shown thier passion for our sport and way of life as well as giving to those unconditionly.
prior to comming onto hbc i felt that no one had the same level of passion i had for hunting,man was i ever wrong

knighthunter
12-22-2010, 10:57 AM
bimmerbob, lip ripper, steeleco, hunter1947-if I ever decide to go elk hunting, I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Jelvis
12-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Where's bimmerbob been? yah and the one and only, ..... steelco ( iron man).
Jel ..

srupp
12-22-2010, 01:09 PM
hmmm interesting thread,its always been our privilege to meet all the wonderful folks from this site..and I do seriously enjoy doing my best to help anyone that needs it, be it information about grizzlies, black bear moose loacations, deer or even cali sheep..local car dealerships for when vehicles break down...or SPOT units or WHATEVER...I seriously enjoy helping...:mrgreen:

I have been Blessed with all the wonderful people that I have met and when i have needed assistance have been there..other just good people all year long..as in "Mary" LMAO..OOPS..

I love it when those who we meet are succesful..weather or not they get their big game or not.

THANK YOU EVERYONE..

Susan Steven Ebony :-D

One person from this site..I am still working on his project big game animal....between surgeries

Fisher-Dude
12-22-2010, 01:32 PM
THE SWEDE and Newhunterette. :smile:

d6dan
12-22-2010, 01:48 PM
H47,and 303brit.Super guys!. There always around for a good hunt. Way too many others that need to be mentioned. (you know who you are). One day maybe try and hook up with FD.:-D ..Always keen for roadhunting..:wink:

john-brennan
12-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Rupp, Steven has been very helpful to my brother and I.

ruger#1
12-22-2010, 05:17 PM
THE SWEDE and Newhunterette. :smile:Damn dude, Thats not what you said last night:mrgreen: My go to person would be my father. He has taught me everything. Thanks dad.

Gunner Staal
12-22-2010, 05:58 PM
I have received some great advice from some fellows on this site and Ive had some great debates too. Wouldn't mind having a chat with Slinky Pickle. Always an intelligent logical post and seems tuned into some crafty tools of the trade. BC Billies was a knowledgable and helpful guy when it came to my goat LEH this year. I will make it out for a beer with him eventually. I would love to sit down with Jelvis....although honestly, I have a feeling that Jelvis is also one of the regulars some of you guys have mentioned above. Cant prove my theory but im workin on it!

proguide66
12-22-2010, 06:02 PM
I think i have more of a 'go to' thread than anything else on here ( my true 'go to's are up north off line). I 'go to' the threads with pics and stories...love em. the 'fight threads' a big shy away , unless I'm being violated myself , haha..

Hooktender
12-22-2010, 06:15 PM
Id like to go to Mike Moss! For $

Alpine Addict
12-22-2010, 06:36 PM
Alpine Addict

kevan
12-22-2010, 07:02 PM
I'd like to meet New Hunterette and her hubby as they live close by.
Also like to coffee with Mr. C Gatehouse and S Rupp.
Would like to shake Tod Bartell's hand.... among other things he sold me my " King" :-D
And I really hope Jelvis drops by my table and sez hello at the Kamloops Gun Show in April.

Jelvis
12-22-2010, 07:30 PM
I'll go to dana, or horshur or suyaforit in Clearwater, pronto, see what's going on up that gorgeous north thompson valley, and some other local folk.
Jelness .. 3 0 8

BlacktailStalker
12-22-2010, 09:21 PM
I'll go to dana, or horshur or suyaforit in Clearwater, pronto, see what's going on up that gorgeous north thompson valley, and some other local folk.
Jelness .. 3 0 8

Pretty sure one of those guys invited you out more than once and you declined ?

newhunterette
12-22-2010, 09:48 PM
I have been Blessed with all the wonderful people that I have met and when i have needed assistance have been there..other just good people all year long..as in "Mary" LMAO..OOPS..

Okay Steven, you did it, you actually made me laugh so hard I had to make a mad dash to the ladies room lol ummmmmmm to powder my nose LOL

I will have to inform Lefty to let Mary read this.

newhunterette
12-22-2010, 09:50 PM
THE SWEDE and Newhunterette. :smile:

OMFG - will you ever just let it go...................... :wink::-D

killman
12-22-2010, 09:51 PM
Wow someone wants to party with me!!! LOL
But really there are so many great guys on here that would be great to meet. I have had the pleasure of meeting a few and soaked info and knowledge out of others. Ambush has been a great mentor to me and look forward to learning more. I have had a date with Newhunterette and Todbartell. Meet a few other great hunters and people who love to help others, Guys like moosin, noahdawg etc...... There are a couple I would definitely go out of my way to meet.

newhunterette
12-22-2010, 09:52 PM
I'd like to meet New Hunterette and her hubby as they live close by.
Also like to coffee with Mr. C Gatehouse and S Rupp.
Would like to shake Tod Bartell's hand.... among other things he sold me my " King" :-D
And I really hope Jelvis drops by my table and sez hello at the Kamloops Gun Show in April.

do we.................... how close........... hehehehehehe

todbartell
12-22-2010, 10:28 PM
in no particular order

Stone Sheep Steve, Will, Brambles, Frenchbar, Kody94, Rishu Pepper, Tomahawk, Greydog, Dutchie, Gerrygoat, Mcrae555, BC30cal, Gilmore, 1899, BCBillies, Quackquackbang, Brew, X-Man, Troutseeker.... - all guys Id like to meet

Guys I have been fortunate to meet, and in some cases hunt with :

Marc - the newfie
3kills
bullcoon
Gatehouse
The Hermit
Rocksteady
BCRams
Bowzone Mikey
Salty
Lip_Ripper00
Killman
Moosinaround
Sitkaspruce
Noahdawg
Oldtimer
Proguide66
WillyQBC
BCLongshot
Trigger
Ambush
Amphibious
Schmaus
Ianwuzhere
Roebuck
Timberhunter
Bowchunk2000
Kootenayelkslayer
Krico
Porcupine
Camp Cook
pnbrock
Big7
Eaglenester
Gus
Brett
Swamper
Gibblewabble
Boonerbuck
K-1
kgriz
Stonechaser
BCBrad
ThinAir
PGkris
Ride
TSW
Woodrow
open-sights
Marlin375
Hoytster
Pitbell
Butcher
Hitch
Boneswells
Tex Williams

Im a whore LOL

Gateholio
12-22-2010, 10:43 PM
You are such a whore, Bartell...

I've met (or at least talked on the phone to):

Bartell
he Hermit
Stone Sheep Steve
the SWEDE
BCRams
Steadygirl
Salty
Proguide66
WillyQBC
BCLongshot
Amphibious
Camp Cook
Boonerbuck
Stonechaser
PGkris
Woodrow- saw him in a backhoe clearing snow but didnt' talk to him
Hitch
Tex Williams
Mark
Fisher Dude
David Hietsman
Boxhitch
Goat Guy
Brambles
Gilmore
NEEHAMA
Th0r
Old Crow

A couple of others I am sure, but can't recall HBC/real names.

One guy that I have never met but have "known" via intraweb for longer than anyone except maybe TodBartell is Kody94.

Bear Chaser
12-22-2010, 10:44 PM
If I had to pick just one I'd have to go with Devilbear. It would be a priviledge to listen to some of his accumulated wisdom in person. Send a PM when that new truck is ready & heading north.
Swapping bear hunting tales with Chilcotin Hillbilly and SRUPP would also be a pleasure.

todbartell
12-22-2010, 10:45 PM
One guy that I have never met but have "known" via intraweb for longer than anyone except maybe TodBartell is Kody94.

I smell a hunting trip

blackbart
12-22-2010, 10:58 PM
Gatehouse and TodBartell should be very cautious of Intraweb dating. The results may scare you fella's more than a mad sow Grizzly defending a half rotten kill. Mind you, the smell may be the same:)

This thread has tweaked my interest and I just may try to look up Chris Kind the next time I am passing through the hamlet of Clinton. Richmond is just too far for me to drive to meet up with my other fav. Rishu P. "What the Buck" still gets some air time in my hunting camp.

fozzy
12-22-2010, 11:16 PM
Well there is one for sure "go to" guy for all of us here on HBC and that is Marc. I "go to" his site everyday. He has created this site for all of us to enjoy while not always enjoying it himself.
Thanks Marc

moosinaround
12-22-2010, 11:20 PM
I have developed some good friendships through HBC. My 2 hunting buddies and good friends Brett and NoahDawg, I trust their judgement, and we have had many good adventures over the last few years, with many more to come!! Newhunterette, nicest lady ever!!! She is welcome to my families home anytime!! Killman, DaveyJones, Todbartell, Mark, Ufishifish2, mooseman, hunterofthedeer, coonhoundhunter3, Mik, all very nice passionate folks who are a pleasure to sit and talk hunting with.

Folks I would like to share a beverage with around a fire, all the above mentioned, as well as hunter1947, Srupp, Elkdom, Lightmag, Rocksteady, Ddog, D6dan, Marc, Bigbore14, Leaseman, proguide66, Gatehouse, 3kills, campcook, X-man, Devilbear, BCrams, StonesheepSteve, oh and Fisherdude for sure, we could share some road hunting strategies, and discuss the pros and cons of remington ammo!!:wink:

We should have a huge get together somewhere in the province, do a rifle/bow shoot, Some fishing, and of course some eating/beverage consumption. See if we could burn up a looging truck load of firewood, and tell lies untill the wee hours!! Anyways, I sure do enjoy this website, and the folks that participate on it. Thanks Marc, sure hope we continue to share our passion for our sport, our heritage, and our province! Moosin

steelheadSABO
12-22-2010, 11:43 PM
I figure if I just post what I know there is always a few guys willing to correct me :)

Gilmore
12-23-2010, 01:00 AM
A cup of coffee with a shot of truth serum....Steve Rupp. I have a feeling this guy knows where there are still some REAL big region 5 rams kicking around.:wink:

killman
12-23-2010, 08:21 AM
We should have a huge get together somewhere in the province, do a rifle/bow shoot, Some fishing, and of course some eating/beverage consumption. See if we could burn up a looging truck load of firewood, and tell lies untill the wee hours!! Moo sin

Good idea Moosin, that would be a blast. Pick the center of BC, find somewhere that could accommodate us all. Someone want to set this up?:-D

pale rider
12-23-2010, 08:40 AM
think i could learn of most any one.

digger dogger
12-23-2010, 08:53 AM
Have gotten info from,srupp, bartell, devilbear, deaddog and probably a few more.
would meet with all of them and have met bclongshot,brno284, huntingnewbie in the field, all great to meet.
would meet up with, dana, marc, mark, proguide66,blktlstalker,bigbore14,kennyj, chris kind,! and a bunch more that don't spring to mind this morning.

Sitkaspruce
12-23-2010, 09:05 AM
People whom I have great respect for are; BCRams, Dana, Prowler, Proguide66, SSS, Brambles, BigBore14, Todbartel, Gatehouse, Fisherdude, Mark, Marc, SRUPP, Leaseman and a few more who names slip my mind.

You guys keep the excitement alive and make the site sight enjoyable and fun.

Thanks

Cheers

SS

Big Lew
12-23-2010, 09:35 AM
Would be a challenge to set up, but I would sure try to attend any forum member get-to-gether like has been suggested. I've not met anyone from this forum in person...it would be a pleasure.

Kody94
12-23-2010, 11:04 AM

It has been a long time! Probably 12 years eh? We'll have to cross paths sometime, and finally put faces to beers. :)

I smell a hunting trip

LOL. I am not sure I could handle the fame and fan-fare. :D

Count me in though...a Gatehouse/Firebird/Canuck hunt is overdue.

I still think you guys need to do a "The Father, The Son and The Holey Goat" thread. :D

Gateholio
12-23-2010, 11:09 AM
It has been a long time! Probably 12 years eh?

D

Back when the intraweb was new and fresh....

Nothing but fast times and loose bitches
;)

Bartell is too scared of heights to hunt goats. :)

redneckdale
12-23-2010, 11:11 AM
I think ALL you guys are great but would like to give a HUGE THANKS to Marc (I am hopelessly addicted to your creation)and would love to meet him and of course Hunter47 youre post always intrest me and like everyone here has said youre a stand up guy cheers and in no order Gatehouse, Bartell, Proguide66, Srupp, Hermit, MDean, Jelvis and i forgot a bunch Merry Christmas

Kody94
12-23-2010, 11:11 AM
Back when the intraweb was new and fresh....

Nothing but fast times and loose bitches
:mrgreen:

LMAO!!!!!!

Sideofabarn
12-23-2010, 11:23 AM
I think most anyone here could be my go to person for hunting stuff, since most of you have lived here and hunted here longer than me. I am thankful for the tips I have received from various folks on here, mostly to archery/bowhunting related topics.

hotload
12-23-2010, 12:00 PM
Where's bimmerbob been? yah and the one and only, ..... steelco ( iron man).
Jel ..

Ohhhh ya, the great STEELECO, when you take the gun out of my hands, I wouldn't have anything to do, except for using all the top notch video cams, cameras, gps, that Steeleco with his wisdom has directed in my direction. A real go to guy to steer ya in the right direction. Would I like to actually meet this guy, oh ya, and does he belong on my,YOUR GO TO A PERSON, list, hellll ya.

frenchbar
12-23-2010, 04:23 PM
Talked With A Few Members Through Pms.
Ones I Have Met Or Know.

Horshur
Pmj
Dana
Srupp
Oscar Makonka
Steelhead Sabo
Camelsfoot
Bcbob
All Good Guys !

crazy ducker
12-23-2010, 05:25 PM
gatehouse with that dead beaver last year

dana
12-23-2010, 05:58 PM
MattB
steveo32
Alpine85
BCrams
.308 win

nano
12-23-2010, 07:18 PM
I would like to meet everyone that has helped me expand my hunting knowledge just to thank them in person.This site is great, thanks Marc.:-D

Jelvis
12-23-2010, 07:24 PM
marc is thee numero uno to go to if you see his post, yah gotta see what the h is going down, lol.
JP .. ( marc's a go to kinda guy ) .. The Creator and owner .. spell check lol ..
marc not mark ..

Mountaintop
12-23-2010, 09:01 PM
I've never met any of our members in person but everyone here has taught me something, made me think, told a great tale or made me laugh. What more can you really ask?

Steeleco
12-23-2010, 10:53 PM
The list of folks I've met on here is huge, some even keep coming back!!!
The list of folks I'd like to meet bigger.

I too have learned so much since Marc had his great idea, to share it with others is only natural.

kevan
12-24-2010, 02:31 PM
do we.................... how close........... hehehehehehe

We live near Mt. Lehman in the West end of " Tombstone " ( Abbotsford).. :wink: