PDA

View Full Version : An Invitation...

PhOeNiCiAn1
12-20-2010, 01:55 PM
For those of You that are Hunting BC Champs.
Lets Us enjoy Your stories!
And for those of Us who are new in the Hunting BC Environment ¿How do You get to be a Hunting BC Champ?
Are there some Year/Season Guidelines?

Thanks in Advance.

muledeercrazy
12-20-2010, 02:19 PM
The more stories the better! I think HBC champ just has to do with your overall number of posts.

Jelvis
12-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Hey be a champ by posting some more and eventually you will become a champion on hbc.ca.
Jel . Good to see you on, what's your story .. lol ..

PhOeNiCiAn1
12-20-2010, 02:28 PM
Hey be a champ by posting some more and eventually you will become a champion on hbc.ca.
Jel . Good to see you on, what's your story .. lol ..

Good to see You 2, but this thread is not about Me, Is about stories of Hunting BC Champs, Like in Hunting Not posting. Otherwise will be "posting BC Champ"

Gateholio
12-20-2010, 02:43 PM
Hunting BC CHamp will appear under your name as soon as you reach a certian number of posts. You can also customize your title...

308Lover
12-20-2010, 03:20 PM
Ignore Gatehouse.(If you can). To be a Hunting Champ you must have bagged the B.C. big 5. Moose,Deer , Elk, Black Bear, and Grizzly. If you do not get a LEH for grizzly, a whitetail will do.(either sex)Failing on any two (2) of the others require you to ask New Hunterette for a recipe for any kind of game or fish (especially red snapper).Then read all the Jelvis posts and finally YOU ARE THERE! CONGRATULATIONS!

pg83
12-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Then read all the Jelvis posts

Is comprehension required?

warnniklz
12-20-2010, 03:43 PM
I think Jelvis is proof you actually don't have to get anything to be a Hunting Champ... but reading his post he may have and I just don't understand what he's talking about

M.Dean
12-20-2010, 03:46 PM
I got my "Chimp" badge from Taking all 6 Species of Sheep here in B.C. last season! Yes, I realize that it has never been done before by anyone but myself, it was grueling but at the same time, very rewarding! As soon as I do start drinking again, I'll do a write up of each hunt! In the mean time, please enjoy all my Hunts on Wild TV, Free of charge, thats my Gift to you all!!! Thanks, D.Mean.

elkdom
12-20-2010, 04:29 PM
I think to become "an hbc chump",

there are some basic unritten rechoirmants,:?

1. niether use or no how to use spel cheque,

2 be cabable of gettin lost in a parkin lott,,

3 allwayees purchas tings a total strangar on the internett suggests you purchas,

4 be skarred of the dark or invizabal bears,

that should sum tings up!:?

BlacktailStalker
12-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Are you a follower or a leader ?
Forget being a HBC champ, be the king!

To accomplish this one must;

1. Get Jelvis to post a picture of himself, a buck and the story.
2. Shoot every species of game available in BC, but all in clearwater.
3. Find Mike Moss.

hunter1947
12-20-2010, 05:12 PM
Hunting BC CHamp will appear under your name as soon as you reach a certian number of posts. You can also customize your title...

LOL Clark then why am I not a champ :icon_frow..

Gateholio
12-20-2010, 05:56 PM
LOL Clark then why am I not a champ :icon_frow..

Because you changed your title to "I love to hunt ROcky Mountain Elk"

ruger#1
12-20-2010, 05:58 PM
LOL Clark then why am I not a champ :icon_frow..Wayne, Yours should say B.C. Hunting Gramp:mrgreen:

kennyj
12-20-2010, 06:07 PM

3. Find Mike Moss.
LMAO Thats a good one.
kenny

kennyj
12-20-2010, 06:14 PM
For those of You that are Hunting BC Champs.
Lets Us enjoy Your stories!
And for those of Us who are new in the Hunting BC Environment ¿How do You get to be a Hunting BC Champ?
Are there some Year/Season Guidelines?

Thanks in Advance.
Seriously though, there are 100 of great story's on here. If you click on a posters avator a box will drop down and you can chose to look at all threads started by that poster. Theres enough storys to last the winter.
kenny

ruger#1
12-20-2010, 06:19 PM

3. Find Mike Moss. #1 would be like getting a picture of a Sasquatch.

springpin
12-20-2010, 09:14 PM
And as soon as you realize that Crossbows ARE NOT archery equipment, You will be a CHUMP...I mean champ:roll:

PhOeNiCiAn1
12-21-2010, 01:24 PM
For all that I can see so far, is that there is not a Year/Season prize or trophy that will
make You a Hunting BC Champ.
There are no Clubhouses in each town with a shooting range to keep practicing.

But what I can see is the potential that this site have with all those members who can/want volunteer to promote Clubhouses, yearly Hunting events and SHOOTING RANGES in every BC town.

I realize that there are 100's of stories in this site, but what I thought is implicit in My first invitation.

Anyway. some of Your responses where seriously funny :mrgreen: