PDA

View Full Version : High Caliber has done me well

Jetboater
12-16-2010, 02:23 PM
a lot of people are bashing High caliber at the moment but I must say I have seen a Lot of $hit taxidermy from a lot of other guys, and I will only take my animals to Jamie.... I have 2 deer in my house one in my dads house and an elk and a deer on the way that I have to pick up on monday.... I have other deer from so called great taxidermist that are peeling apart and cracked to hell from using inferior methods... but High calibers mounts look like the day I got them...I will post pics on monday evening of my elk and deer for you guys to see the quality of work that has been done...he also does great european mounts on deer not worthy of a cape and has fair pricing compared to everyone else in the market...

crap happens and issues come from it once in a while... take everything with a grain of salt and just be sure that when you get the animal back you will be happy with it...I sure am everytime I pick up an animal...

NaStY
12-16-2010, 04:23 PM
a lot of people are bashing High caliber at the moment but I must say I have seen a Lot of $hit taxidermy from a lot of other guys, and I will only take my animals to Jamie.... I have 2 deer in my house one in my dads house and an elk and a deer on the way that I have to pick up on monday.... I have other deer from so called great taxidermist that are peeling apart and cracked to hell from using inferior methods... but High calibers mounts look like the day I got them...I will post pics on monday evening of my elk and deer for you guys to see the quality of work that has been done...he also does great european mounts on deer not worthy of a cape and has fair pricing compared to everyone else in the market...

crap happens and issues come from it once in a while... take everything with a grain of salt and just be sure that when you get the animal back you will be happy with it...I sure am everytime I pick up an animal...

Sorry Thomas going to lock this one as the other got reopened.....