PDA

View Full Version : Any shop carry Diamond/Bowtech in LML?

Rectifier
12-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Hi,
My wife has been shooting recurve for a few months, built up the arms and is itching to get into a compound so she can come out in the woods with me and the boys and kill something (never thought this would happen! :D)

Anyways she is very "youth sized" and as far as I have read the Razor Edge is the best bet for her. I've been nothing but pleased with Boorman's but he is a PSE guy and admits he doesn't really have anything for her size except "youth" bows. Razor is one of the only bows that can turn up from 30lbs to 60 so she can really grow into it, and seems to be one of the only 'serious' bows with a short draw length available.

Does anyone know a Diamond shop around here that would have the Razor Edge so she can handle one and hopefully buy one locally? I heard WSS carries them but that shop sucks so...

RoscoeP
12-14-2010, 09:38 AM
I think Wholesale sports carry "Diamond" check there website. It's in Langly.

Bow Walker
12-14-2010, 11:10 AM
Tough to find a dealer in or around Vanc. You "could" buy direct.
http://www.diamondarchery.com/contact.php

OR - One of our sponsors carries what you're looking for.
http://www.grouseriver.com/Diamond_Razor_Edge_Kit_p/arc-000351.htm

knockturnal
12-14-2010, 11:41 AM
Grouse river has a very limited selection of bows and when I was there on the weekend, I didn't see any. My girlfriend shoots a razors edge and loves it. We got it from hardcore archey here inkelowna. Id highly recommend giving the guys there a call. They know there stuff.

Bow Walker
12-14-2010, 11:58 AM
I keep forgetting about Hardcore! :cry:

They're advertising the Razor's Edge package at a great price! :-D

http://hardcorearchery.ca/proshop/Bow_Packages.html

It's the third one down the page.:wink:

knockturnal
12-14-2010, 12:31 PM
Same package the gf has. Except we went with a whisker biscuit and I gave her one of my Hoyt sights. I'd highly recommend getting a different type of rest then what comes with that package if you are planning to go with that package

The Hermit
12-14-2010, 12:35 PM
And another site sponsor VantagePoint Outfitters also sells the awesome Limbsaver Bows!! www.vantagepoint-outfitters.com

Rectifier
12-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Yeah pretty good price from Hardcore! Shame they are in Kelowna as I probably won't be out that way for a couple months.

Maybe I will take her to WSS to check out the bow and then we can try to convince Ron to order one in or get someone to ship one here if she likes it

Chillybilly
12-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Big Game Archery, Abbotsford. 1 604 859 2086. He may have one if no he can get you one>

Stéphane
12-14-2010, 06:44 PM
Big Game Archery, Abbotsford. 1 604 859 2086. He may have one if no he can get you one>
+1 for Big Game.You can't beat Wayne's service and willingness to help. On top of that, he is competitive.

xtremearchery
12-15-2010, 02:38 PM
We have the Bowtech line at the shop. Big Game Archery. 604.859.2086 ask for Wayne or Mark

Rectifier
12-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Thanks xtreme, I will give you guys a ring sometime soon!

Bow Walker
12-16-2010, 11:30 AM
Yeah pretty good price from Hardcore! Shame they are in Kelowna as I probably won't be out that way for a couple months.

Maybe I will take her to WSS to check out the bow and then we can try to convince Ron to order one in or get someone to ship one here if she likes it

Check Wayne out at Big Game, or use Hardcore - they'll be more than glad to ship it to you.

If Big Game has one (or them) get it there - service and tunning will be much easier for you. :wink: