PDA

View Full Version : Warranty work for Burris scopes?

vanislehunter1
12-13-2010, 12:40 AM
I need some warranty work done on my Burris Fullfield scope. Now I just checked their website and it says you have to send it to the US. I've seen some things on CGN about people sending their scopes to the states to get warranty work done, and then they don't get them back, or have a hard time getting them back. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Steeleco
12-13-2010, 05:56 PM
I sent one back just over a year ago. I expected it to take some time so I bought a similar scope from CGN to fill the gap. I got the scope back, good as new in under three weeks. They must have the needed permits as they don't have a Canadian warranty outlet as Leupold does.

vanislehunter1
12-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Okay thats great! I won't need it soon, but the less of a wait the better. Thanks!

ursusbait
12-31-2010, 02:29 PM
out of curiosity what happened to your fullfeild?

vanislehunter1
12-31-2010, 08:42 PM
out of curiosity what happened to your fullfeild?The glue that holds on the rubber eyepiece is not holding it on, so it really is frustrating when it hits my eye while I shoot.

ryanhuntslots
01-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Hope it all goes well for u, but this is one of the reasons I have leupold on all my rifles. I have needed warranty on 2 leupold items, a vx3 rifle scope, had a brand new one in 12 days, and my leupold spotting scope, had a brand new one in 9 days. One of my hunting partners has had real warranty issues with both nikkon and burris, but again I hope it all goes well for you!

vanislehunter1
01-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Hope it all goes well for u, but this is one of the reasons I have leupold on all my rifles. I have needed warranty on 2 leupold items, a vx3 rifle scope, had a brand new one in 12 days, and my leupold spotting scope, had a brand new one in 9 days. One of my hunting partners has had real warranty issues with both nikkon and burris, but again I hope it all goes well for you!I would have bought a Leupold, but the price on this one was too good to pass up. The eye relief on it isn't very good, so i'm eventually going to upgrade. But for now, it will suffice.