PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Kamloops head up Jamieson?

beni
12-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Went up there for a quick last minute drive only went 2km up the road pulled off and found a dead Doe and a fawn. Both had been gutted but just left there... Not hidden, right out in plain view in a common camping spot.

Took a couple pictures...

WHY would anyone do this?

They approx were 25ft from the main road. And yes, I did report it :evil:

Jelvis
12-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Maybe they wanted someone to take them, you know you said gutted. You would only be quessing. Who knows? I don't. I ain't bin up Jamey for since year and a half ago.
Maybe they slid out of the pick me up truck bed, bam on the ground slipped off and the joker kept driving down Jay My Son like a bat outta hell. lol.
Use your imagination, ah aliens dropped them off for two hikers who were lost and they were going to the two deer whitch were dead btw.
Or Jesse James came back to life and shot the deer with his hand gun.
which by the way his a chargeable offense. Hey (cymbal crashhhh)
Or Sarah Palin was hunting and had a leh for antlerless mules, shot two, gutted them and went to town for a hot coffee and was coming back later that day.

M.Dean
12-10-2010, 10:11 PM
If you can, maybe post the photo's, sounds like someone Poached them and then maybe didn't have the balls to go through with it, if this is true, they should be shot! Not real sure what Jel's post's about?

Jelvis
12-10-2010, 10:15 PM
We all know 2k up J MY Son to the right past the yellow gate.
Common area looks like a parking spot just off the Jmyson fsr.
Goes up above Jaimeson creek farm POW!
Jel .. Do you know the right MU in there ? lol let's hear it fellas WARNING: Tricky Loaded Question! Hairtrigger.

beni
12-10-2010, 11:11 PM
The first road on the right going up to that gate is owned by my friends parents (They own Jamieson Creek Ranch). I had went to check out the fields for the last day, but there were hunters on quads already up there. Soo I didn't bother, would have been funny had I drove up and saw someone where they shouldn't be with an owner in my vehicle.

Back to the story at hand.

The Doe and Fawn had been there for a few days

Fawn was picked at by predators/ravens and the Doe hadn't been touched yet. Was very surprised to see no ravens on them..

Jelvis
12-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Maybe the hunters had an accident, when they were gutting the animals, cut themselves bad, went to hospital in Kamloops. Maybe?
Cut a finger off, could be any thing at all, it's happened before.
That ranch has been sold so many times no one believes anyone that says that, lol.
Jel .. Hunting on a fenced private ranch is shooting not hunting btw. lol imho
PS .. that old old road before that yellow gate road on the right is always the best deer looking country

MuleyMadness
12-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Maybe the hunters had an accident, when they were gutting the animals, cut themselves bad, went to hospital in Kamloops. Maybe?
Cut a finger off, could be any thing at all, it's happened before.
That ranch has been sold so many times no one believes anyone that says that, lol.
Jel .. Hunting on a fenced private ranch is shooting not hunting btw. lol imho
PS .. that old old road before that yellow gate road on the right is always the best deer looking country

Jelvis...no antlerless season or LEH in December around here, as you very well know. 4 point MD and any WT buck, so even if they were confused with a WT, it would probably be kinda hard to make that mistake twice.

Jelvis
12-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Not if they were together, and the persons thought they were whites, bing bang a walla walla ting tang .. walla walla bang bang! oh o, those are not white's o man, what? Says Twittlely dee to twittlely dum ..
Jel .. ( Dumb an Dumber ) people do some dumb things, then dumber..
....... Animal identification is a learned thing learn it ............. now and remember

beni
12-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Even if they were Whites, they needed horns to be legal anyways.

I haven't gotten a Callback from the CO's yet.

Jelvis
12-11-2010, 04:55 PM
What you think they know something you don't, when you reported it to them?
How old are you about 17 or so? Beni and the jets.
Jel .. all hearsay from here on in .. Co's worry more about sheep, moose and elk, then a white tailed deer. Their not going to go to every callers spot out in the bush, too expensive and time consuming to do all of it with low staff members as it is. It's all about rappin RAPP report a poacher pronto

beni
12-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Are you just mad because you have been wrong about everything previously? Or do you really not care whatsoever about the local deer population? Hell, I don't even hunt here yet I still was concerned enough to at least give the CO's a heads up.

What are you talking about hearsay Jelvis? I have pictures of two deer laying out in the open gutted and left. Deer don't shoot eachother and then take turns gutting themselves Jelvis. There were no visible signs of Disease for a legitimate hunter to leave them. Just 'Maybe' they were poachers hey Jelvis?

The point of this thread is to inform others of what has happened in an area where MANY people go hunting. Things like these make hunters look bad, anyone could just drive by and see the deer lying there. Sure the CO's can't possibly respond to everything.

Are you 12 Jelvis, or are you just a crackhead? I can't decide which is which from all of the posts that I have seen you make. From the way you speak on here i'm afraid to even be in the bush around Kamloops knowing you're out there, Deliverance anyone?

Cyrus
12-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Are you just mad because you have been wrong about everything previously? Or do you really not care whatsoever about the local deer population? Hell, I don't even hunt here yet I still was concerned enough to at least give the CO's a heads up.

What are you talking about hearsay Jelvis? I have pictures of two deer laying out in the open gutted and left. Deer don't shoot eachother and then take turns gutting themselves Jelvis. There were no visible signs of Disease for a legitimate hunter to leave them. Just 'Maybe' they were poachers hey Jelvis?

The point of this thread is to inform others of what has happened in an area where MANY people go hunting. Things like these make hunters look bad, anyone could just drive by and see the deer lying there. Sure the CO's can't possibly respond to everything.

Are you 12 Jelvis, or are you just a crackhead? I can't decide which is which from all of the posts that I have seen you make. From the way you speak on here i'm afraid to even be in the bush around Kamloops knowing you're out there, Deliverance anyone?

You did the right thing....don't know anyone "normal" that would disagree with you.....Jelvis is likely off his meds.....

silvicon
12-12-2010, 10:29 AM
You did the right thing reporting!
Never mind the poster(s) bad-mouthing you on here.
I suspect some are in the gray zone themselfs!

bighornbob
12-12-2010, 10:33 AM

Do your self a favour and just ignore anything Jelvis says, maybe if everyone did that he would just go away.

BHB

frenchbar
12-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Do your self a favour and just ignore anything Jelvis says, maybe if everyone did that he would just go away.

BHB

i doubt it ..... maybe if corrections took away the comp .lol

Jelvis
12-12-2010, 03:33 PM
I've never been beat upon like this before, by so many I just said who knows, and now I'm the one who wanted this to happen, it could be anything happened, I'm sorry I didn't live up to your high standards of purity and hero status. Hey, I'm a doorman, not a plastic surgeon, everyone's calling me out at high noon, 2 k up Jamieson. I hate to say it but it was not me just cuz I live in Kamloops B.C.
If you really want to catch someone, catch the moron hunting on a snow mobile up there, it's against the reg's to use a snow machine in this MU so spend time up there looking not calling out the Jelman because if you saw what I looked like in real person, you would show much more respect and your eyes would be cast down and looking away, that's all I can say.
Jelly ( Iron Mike ) Ty's Son, I'll forgive you this time but I can only turn my cheeks once.

troutseeker
12-12-2010, 07:14 PM
I've never been beat upon like this before, by so many I just said who knows, and now I'm the one who wanted this to happen, it could be anything happened, I'm sorry I didn't live up to your high standards of purity and hero status. Hey, I'm a doorman, not a plastic surgeon, everyone's calling me out at high noon, 2 k up Jamieson. I hate to say it but it was not me just cuz I live in Kamloops B.C.
If you really want to catch someone, catch the moron hunting on a snow mobile up there, it's against the reg's to use a snow machine in this MU so spend time up there looking not calling out the Jelman because if you saw what I looked like in real person, you would show much more respect and your eyes would be cast down and looking away, that's all I can say.
Jelly ( Iron Mike ) Ty's Son, I'll forgive you this time but I can only turn my cheeks once.

Haha, what drivel... Man you must smoke a lot of crack, no wonder it's called "more". I think most of us would like to see what you look like in person, so please, Oh mountain of a doorman, post a picture. Maybe you'll get some respect then (or maybe not).:-D

Devilbear
12-12-2010, 08:51 PM

This is a VERY good post, but, don't let Jelly get to you, he is what psychologists call a "borderline personality" and most people just call a "lunatic"........

He often rants about his martial arts, weightlifting and general fighting prowess, during my years in security work here in Greater Vancouver, I met scores of self-deluded wankers just like him.....

Deliverance, nah, those inbred ******s could at lease play the banjo, all Jelly can play with is the "skin flute".

Jelvis
12-12-2010, 09:12 PM
I still can't believe the words by others all at once like we have happening here over a thread about two alleged gutted deer left behind on a picnic bench only 25 feet off a busy fsr. I simply stated any one could guess wth happened? We don't know and neither does the local farmer boy who took said photo's. Let's see the photo's in question and maybe we can tell what happened to kill them.
Jelly ( No one knows ) Where the cold wind blows, let's see a photo then.
I am in shape in case your wondering, don't want to go there ...... my working doorman name is,"Killer."

bighornbob
12-12-2010, 09:19 PM
if you saw what I looked like in real person, you would show much more respect and your eyes would be cast down and looking away, that's all I can say.

If we all popped steroids at the Brock gym like you do, we might actually know what you are talking about.

BHB

Jelvis
12-12-2010, 09:36 PM
No one knows where the cold wind blows, no one has jelly rolls, muscles sinewy and strong, fists like stone, a heavy back bone. Black haired mullet like the ravens wing shining black in the sun. Jelly is two in one, one that pulls and one that pushes, one that straightens one that bends, he's got lots a goochie friends and a Benz.
Five foot ten, 211, looks like he fell out of heaven, oh thank god for the seven eleven. Twisted steel and sex appeal, don't burn me off, get real, you like to feel, walk on home boy. You'll be quivering, shivering, drooling.
A doorman, a floorman, with a veed back and a tapered waist, I do my job at a record pace, I don't need mace. It's a right 1 a left 2 another right 3 then a sweep 4 out the door nobody comes back once face planted. SPLAT!
Jelly Belly ( the Domin-ator ) the exterminator, the terminator, the executioner, the pair rill izer, the finisher.
.. Don't go out to the wood shed now, the cold would treat you much better, put on a sweater.

skeld11
12-12-2010, 10:47 PM
ya no one wants to hear wat your sayin he posted this thread to let people on hear no what he found didnt ask for you to go on a rant bout your problems so do everyone a favour and keep it to yourself

Jelvis
12-12-2010, 11:13 PM
What, just talking about the two deer gutted. that's it.
kinda got boring so i kinda embellished it a bit.
jelly bo delly ..

hunterlaura
12-13-2010, 12:42 PM
hahahaha could your head swell anymore? you look like an idiot!

troutseeker
12-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Five foot ten, 211, with a veed back.

Humm, five foot ten, 211? Sounds like an inverse veed back we are talking about here. Kinda like a bowling pin, maybe?

I am in shape in case your wondering, don't want to go there .......

Sure Jelly belly, you're in shape, round is a shape...:-D

I hear you are a door man, plesae don't come unhinged!

Jelvis
12-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Is this the whole posse coming out of the wood work, the season's over rover, time to chill out, it started with two deer gutted to this, why?
Two deer gutted laying beside jmyson fsr at two k up about 25 feet from the main. Now it's a showdown in Region 3, particularly up Jamieson fsr eh?
Is dat why your getting your spandex in a knot cuz you think about your own ideas and thoughts about what happened and the jelman can't?
Kamloops is Kamloops and that's what it is, so let's get to the bottom of this quick like, any news on this of late?
Jelly ( Don't Telly Jelly ) What he can doo .. doorman .. floorman .. back street bandit .. I'm the backattacker

troutseeker
12-13-2010, 09:36 PM
Hey dude, you started it by jumping on this thread... We all know why there were two gutted deer left out in the bush, like you yourself said: Kamloops is Kamloops and that's what it is. Sad really...

Jelvis
12-13-2010, 10:23 PM
That's not what I ment, trout, seeker, your putting words in others minds. Kinda fishy ..
I didn't say Kamloops was any worse or better than Kelowna for game left in the bush gutted out.
I said Kamloops is where my momma was born, and my Uncles, and many others, and lots I hunt with. Kamloops is special to me and thousands of others. Kamloops is Kamloops and not Kelowna.
Jelly ( Home Front ) I'm the come from behind, the back attacker, I'll send yah to the royal inland, hell I'll send yah to finland .. They call me, the "Circuit Breaker" .. Kamloops rocks kelowna sucks ..

troutseeker
12-14-2010, 09:58 AM
That's not what I ment, trout, seeker, your putting words in others minds. Kinda fishy ..
I didn't say Kamloops was any worse or better than Kelowna for game left in the bush gutted out.
I said Kamloops is where my momma was born, and my Uncles, and many others, and lots I hunt with. Kamloops is special to me and thousands of others. Kamloops is Kamloops and not Kelowna.
Jelly ( Home Front ) I'm the come from behind, the back attacker, I'll send yah to the royal inland, hell I'll send yah to finland .. They call me, the "Circuit Breaker" .. Kamloops rocks kelowna sucks ..

Now don't get all defensive on us. You never said all these things...

I'd love a trip to Finland, thanks! But I doubt very much you could send me to Royal Inland...
Whats with the implied threats of bodily harm anyways? :confused:

They call you circuit breaker? Ok, we'll call you mouth beaker!:-D

#1fishslayer
12-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Jelvis is a pussy who wouldnt even help another person. Now he is an internet tough guy lol. A trip to R.I.H. lmao. Jelvis sounds short fat and old to me. Time to get a life buddy. All in favor of banning him for insinuating he would harm another hbc member say "I"
As for the poached deer... That is bad. I hope they droped something at the crime scene with fingerprints to nail them.

skeld11
12-14-2010, 11:08 AM
hahahaha i love it i agree with #1fishslayer

Jelvis
12-14-2010, 01:43 PM
Sounds like people are feeling the effects of winter doldrums already, and winters starts next week so another 90 days of lack of sunshine with short days.
Anyways I ain't trying to make enemies out of any one, just talkin, remember that old song, Sticks and stones can break my bones, but names will never hurt me, and that is why we are all safe on here it's only words and that is all why should you feel the way you do. Keep it anonymous and on the intra web and you will have nothing to be concerned about any doubt meeting others, like minded.
I do recommend that if you hunt a lot around the loops, try to keep the speech middle of the road with some humor sprinkled in. I do realize Kamloops hunting community it tight and small but we have swelly pride.
Jelly Swelly Pride ( the Bone Cracker ) Super Smack Down .. From a Jack to a King .. I played an Ace and I won a Queen .. From loneliness to a sweating ring .. King of the Cage Combatant .. Bounce c'mon bounce .. bounce

northernhunter
12-14-2010, 09:13 PM
I grew up in kamloops and hunted there, been north for alot of years now and the one bad thing is the c.o's dont care alot about investigating deer. Up here in fort nelson we had 4 moose shot north of town in a small area and just the racks taken, c.o. was notified and told us he would get around to it if he had time. Pretty shitty attitude when that's what you get paid to do, never did see the c.o. out in the area or hear back

Jelvis
12-14-2010, 09:35 PM
I ain't one to judge a CO, man or woman, they got a job and play the game like any one else, but they are in authority. Besides being trained by the best in BC, you gotta think they know what's available to them to get information from Joe n Jane Public.
Ain't wanting to judge you either, but sometimes people are not very trusting and hey, it's better to be open and use your own proper judgment for the best of all, not just you. One for all and all for one.
I dint do it, and no one I hunt with or know would do something like this, gutted deer left behind, makes no sense to me or you. That makes it a mystery a story with no answer at the end .. like a cloudy dream ..
Jelly ( the Twilight Zone ) I saved 30 percent or more with Guy coe Did the lil piggy cry WEE all the way home?

Lee
12-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Maybe those fellows from lillooet that were driving around playing shoot'em up decided to try again in Kville and heard you coming so they rolled outta there. Maybe it was a CO setup using some of those poached deer. Maybe Jelvis is a headache to read. Who knows. Good on you for making the correct call at what was obviously a botched attempt at taking the wrong sex/species.

PS. No offence Jelvis, I've tried to read some of your posts, and managed to make sense of some of them, but the effort required to do so I find more effort than it's worth sometimes so I've resorted to just looking at the pictures and moving on if there isn't one. Time for the inflammatory posting to end.

stitch
12-15-2010, 05:13 PM
Sounds like people are feeling the effects of winter doldrums already, and winters starts next week so another 90 days of lack of sunshine with short days.
Anyways I ain't trying to make enemies out of any one, just talkin, remember that old song, Sticks and stones can break my bones, but names will never hurt me, and that is why we are all safe on here it's only words and that is all why should you feel the way you do. Keep it anonymous and on the intra web and you will have nothing to be concerned about any doubt meeting others, like minded.
I do recommend that if you hunt a lot around the loops, try to keep the speech middle of the road with some humor sprinkled in. I do realize Kamloops hunting community it tight and small but we have swelly pride.
Jelly Swelly Pride ( the Bone Cracker ) Super Smack Down .. From a Jack to a King .. I played an Ace and I won a Queen .. From loneliness to a sweating ring .. King of the Cage Combatant .. Bounce c'mon bounce .. bounce

I think people are just tired of the nonsense that you post on here. It was funny at first but then again so is farting when you are 10.:wink:

Jelvis
12-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Wow that last post had me in stitches lol, .. Lee says no offence jelman, but I gotta unload a rant all over Jellyvis, dump on em lol, then he'll back off a bit eh?
WRONG!
and skeld and the others, i'm i'm steaming like a bowl of chilli @ Senior Froggy's on Fortune Drive. Hotter than a pepperoni pizza at Panagopolis in the downtown core of Kamloops.
If you plan on going to hunting events in Kamloops please do not use your user handle go by something a.k.a., at the sheep rally, the big buck contest, or the Kamloops Gun Show, cuz all my rowdy friends are coming out that night. I've got friends in low places, where the whiskey drowns and the beer chaw hases my ba ba blues away, yah that's right okay hey, I'm not big on social graces so you'll see me down at the north shore oasis, I got friends, in low oh places.
Jel ( I got friends ) in low places .. Not in your ivory tower .. shove the champayne whiskey on the rocks.

Lee
12-15-2010, 09:25 PM
Wasn't dumping on you man, just saying the way it is. As one person posted last year (and you will forgive that I don't use the exact quote)

to the tune of "Jelvis is an alright guy, he's just like that"

and I gave that statement some credence to actually try and bother to make sense of what you were putting down on paper. This macho insecurity you are displaying here with "I'll kick the school yard crap out of you and bring my friends along to do it" isn't winning you very much support. Sorry if that offends you. No, I don't care if telling you such makes me lose the popularity contest here. Yes, I do think you have contributed much more here than I have. No, I don't think having to have a decoder ring to figure out your half rap, half slang gibberish is worth it. Yes, now you can honestly say I've dumped on you. Yes, this thread should probably get dropped. No, I will not be goaded into this further.

& PS Yes, I have read alot/enough of your posts, good info, arguably a poor delivery. sorry.

Good day and good luck out there. RAPP.

Jelvis
12-15-2010, 09:39 PM
Kamloops brah, that's all that's important right now, Reg 3 and all it's terrific hunting mu's. Kamloops is a top spot for bruiser bucks, always has been and always will under the BC MOE and all the user groups, shellin out cash for a good cause, the deer.
Two km up and into paradise, what more could a hunter want? So yah, when the jelster saw the scoop on this here thread, I had to stand up for the kamloops hunters and say no, this is wrong for some strange reason, animal sacrifice, is a haunting thought, and I won't go there.
You need to climb in there up that 2k I would think altho if you got a key to those yellow gates like some do, I don't know how they ain't loggers.
Jel ( Is dat real ) Walk with your legz, if you don't use it, you lose it.
.... Who dat? Street Fighter 3, the street has no rules .. it's dangerous out there.
Whoa, the more I feel it, whoa the more I need it, whoa, you say whoa, whoa is me your so whoa.

troutseeker
12-15-2010, 09:42 PM
That's it, he's the only one on my ignore list! Lol.

Jelvis
12-15-2010, 10:07 PM
I never used ignore, but, never say never, a wonderful option to use on hbc.ca.
.. lots of good features with the lay out of the forums and all of it is high quality and that is important for information highway or fsr.
.. when turning onto Jmyson fsr from Westside road drive down a k or so then look right and see mule deer country beyond exciting to the eyes of a deer hunter. Absolutely a phenom in deer habitat for mules.
.. now as you get to 2k turn right off jmyson into a old road with a yellow gate, and just in between a lil grassy field.
Jel .. This is a natural highway for mule deer, an eye pleasing, steep road and lots of walking or come in from the Stewart Lake turn off from Jmyson and turn right again and go into optimum mule deer habitat to the tenz.
If you like hiking up and working the legz and lungs leaving lifes lingers and actually pulling the trigger. Up in there you could get lost and lonely in a big hurry if your not experienced walking in the steep bushy country.
Jel .. ( Go with someone experienced first in there ) .. It will boggle your mind.

troutseeker
12-15-2010, 10:13 PM
This message is hidden because Jelvis is on your ignore list (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/profile.php?do=editlist).

Wow, it works great!

Jelvis
12-15-2010, 10:43 PM
Ignorance is BLISS. Keeps a lot of posters out of hot water, I'll take yah out into deep water. You will start tredding water and like mike and phil collins says, it's in the air tonight, but no air as the deep dragz you down with it's strength and swirling suction, closing in on your lungs, feel light headed and fainting, do you see the picture I'm painting?
Jelly whoa oh OH, it's jelly Clawz .. tell me what yah want for Christmas .. mix n mash .. drink from my glass
.. Arrow Smithe

Old Crow
12-15-2010, 11:06 PM
Let's see the photo's in question and maybe we can tell what happened to kill them.
Jelly ( No one knows ) Where the cold wind blows, let's see a photo then."

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/Silmefea/ROTFL.jpg

The Jelinator asking for photos to back up a story.....man, I just dribbled coffee on my keyboard....from my NOSE!
You're a classic Jelly-Wokka-Welly-Vis, don't let the haters hate, you keep on keepin'on, Brother!

Jelvis
12-16-2010, 12:57 PM
Nothin like Old Crows to keep it so real, I dug it when I read your post and I dig it still lol. Rofl .. If you shoot an animal with desease you can phone in make appointment with MOE and take it in or get a new tag, if the animal is sick.
Jel ( Make an appointment over the telly ) if animal has health problems

Jordo
12-17-2010, 08:36 AM
This message is hidden because Jelvis is on your ignore list (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/profile.php?do=editlist).

Wow, it works great!

It is great, I wonder how many members have Jelvis ignored?

Jelvis
12-17-2010, 05:45 PM
Why would you even care is what I'm thinking, put on ignore, and we can cut the snore lol .. If mocking others is what you get off on then have at her but the ignore option is best for you at this time, lot less boring too.
Jelly ( Put on ignore ) Use your time wisely and explore others to follow ..
......... Kamloops is cool .. welcoming honest hunters to pursue big game .. ducks and geese .. grouse .. rabbit .. quail .. chukars .. pred's and much more ..
... Go for an leh in region 3 this coming season in 2011, moose and deer. You'd be crazy not to.

Fozzie
12-17-2010, 06:24 PM
I've added him to my ignore list because it's just a waste of time reading jibberish, stuff that makes no sense at all!

Jelvis
12-17-2010, 06:28 PM
Your not the real fozzy anyway who cares lol .. but imitating is the best form of flattery.
Jel ( 77 posts ) lol .. out to lunch hey you only get 15 minutes otherwise you'll need to be retrained lotf til my gut is sore lol .. lady smith lol that's not you in the avatar either lol ..

troutseeker
12-17-2010, 06:32 PM
I guess the more put him on their ignore list, the better. It is kinda like boycotting something unpleasant...:twisted:

Jelvis
12-17-2010, 06:57 PM
On cyber there's no fiber it's all on the information highway, if it was at Cactus Jack's in Kammy it would be ..... My way or the highway ......
You had better ignore @ Cactus Jack .. lol .. downtown on Victoria .. among 500 guests dancing and drinking and some ten foot tall and bullet proof after dark, on the liquid courage. Some hard as rock and some soft as milk toast.
Jelly (Roast) Here's a toast .. You drank too much .. is that all yah got lol .. I'll take yer best shot .. Limp Bisket
... Maybe you like the Village better, the new Duchess Lounge for you lounge lizzards to see some real beauty ..
.. Put your eyes back in their sockets, ....

skeld11
12-17-2010, 07:19 PM
Wow that last post had me in stitches lol, .. Lee says no offence jelman, but I gotta unload a rant all over Jellyvis, dump on em lol, then he'll back off a bit eh?
WRONG!
and skeld and the others, i'm i'm steaming like a bowl of chilli @ Senior Froggy's on Fortune Drive. Hotter than a pepperoni pizza at Panagopolis in the downtown core of Kamloops.
If you plan on going to hunting events in Kamloops please do not use your user handle go by something a.k.a., at the sheep rally, the big buck contest, or the Kamloops Gun Show, cuz all my rowdy friends are coming out that night. I've got friends in low places, where the whiskey drowns and the beer chaw hases my ba ba blues away, yah that's right okay hey, I'm not big on social graces so you'll see me down at the north shore oasis, I got friends, in low oh places.
Jel ( I got friends ) in low places .. Not in your ivory tower .. shove the champayne whiskey on the rocks.
hahaha sure had a good laugh at this one, i dunno if your tryin to scare people by this or what your intention was but it sure dont work:mrgreen:

Jelvis
12-17-2010, 09:01 PM
It's bar talk I'm guessing, all jacked up on beers and shooters, girls starting to look cuter, down another few shooters you think your at hooters, then out of the blue comes bad bad leroy brown, the baddest dude in the whole dang town, tuffer than ole King Kong, meaner than a junk yard dog, he's bad bad Leroy Brown.
Jel (WHAT!) You call him SIR! Tree top lover .. says the gals ..

beni
12-18-2010, 12:52 AM
Wow, never expected this many responses.....

I've been too busy studying for exams (Including a Red Seal certification Exam) to come onto the site, I can post pictures of the incident. in the AM when i'm not hungover as hell from celebrating my accomplishments, something a 17 year old wouldn't be capable of. =)

The local C/O DID call me back, but exactly as expected I was only thanked for informing them of the situation. They can't do anything about it, but I wasn't exactly "wasting their time".

Old Crow
12-18-2010, 01:08 AM
Hey Beni: are you charging fees for Jelvis camping on your thread? :D
For all the folks that don't like his myriad posts, ask yourself what TV would be like without the Monty Pythons and the Benny Hills and the Big Lebowskis...... a bunch of sterile crap dominated by chick flicks, awful Steven Segall movies and the FOX haters of everything fun and free. Pretty damn boring. If you don't like his posts, skip over ém. Simple.
If you don't like his responses, don't feed the machine, but you keep feeding it, and complaining about the feedBACK! That's funnier than the JelMan hisself! lol

Jelvis
01-17-2011, 12:46 PM
beni's moving to pg huh? lol haha

beni
01-17-2011, 01:01 PM
definitely wouldn't move there, but potential camp job.

found out this morning it's not actually in PG but 530km's north of PG. But hey if i'm making around 30$ an hour i'd do it in a heartbeat =)