PDA

View Full Version : Hunters around Chilliwack BC

esm
12-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi there...

I am not sure if this is the right place to post but.... here goes..

I am looking for any hunting scraps, meaty bones, ribs, antlers, anything that has any meat on it, that you don't use. Along with freezer burnt meat that you don't use..

My Boxers eat a 100% raw meat diet and would love you for it!!
I am in Chilliwack and would be more than willing to come pick up at your convenience.

Again I am sorry if this type of post is not allowed.. and if not.. mods please delete and I am sorry. It is hard to get enough meat for my hungry dogs :)

One of my hungry dogs :)
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/esthermalj/XandroXania180.jpg

BearStump
12-10-2010, 11:06 PM
I coulda helped you out a month ago but bones scraps and freezer burnt meat is all gone by this time of year. had to make room in the freezer.
maybe i'll look up this post next year and see if your still around.

hillclimber
12-10-2010, 11:42 PM
should've made this post earlier. I give any leftover bones to the local SPCA. There is a VERY SLIM chance I may get out once yet this weekend and even SLIMMER chance I will shoot something LOL. If I do I will send you a PM.

Stefan

coglark
12-11-2010, 05:02 AM
I have whats left of a mule deer in my shed, come and get it. pm sent

esm
12-11-2010, 09:57 AM
That you so much for the replies and the PMs.. It is MUCH appreciated..

And as for next year.. I don't plan on being dogless.. so they will still need to be fed next year..
I will add my email because I have a feeling that in a year.. I will forget to check my msgs,, ha!

ryanmalj@gmail.com

THANKS!!

Gun Dog
12-11-2010, 01:47 PM
You can just buy tripe and be done with it. Used to be very common in the dog community.

esm
12-11-2010, 03:07 PM
hi Gun dog..
Yes I feed green tripe as well :) but two boxers eat al lot.. lol and tripe is too rich to be fed all the time..
Thank you though!

esm
12-13-2010, 09:20 PM
Thank you everybody who replied..
It is much appreciated..

esm
12-24-2010, 03:11 PM
A big thank you to a thoughtful hunter.. I now have my dogs fed for at least a month!!!