PDA

View Full Version : Kootenay Deer Season December 20th

AT&T
12-04-2010, 01:23 PM
I just found out the Bow season for whitetails any sex goes to December 20th. My regs didnt show that. It is posted with MOE under corrections

DUH

bugler
12-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Yup, the people who adjusted the whitetail rules this year forgot to add the bow season. When the regs came out the crap hit the fan and a lot of us let them know that someone f***ed up. It took til mid October to get it reinstated but it is on. Enjoying the season now!!!

AT&T
12-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Thanks for that Bugler. I guess you are in the Koots too then. gives me a couple weeks to trounce around in the snow with my sharp stick.
Kaslo here

hunter1947
12-05-2010, 03:59 AM
Yes can't wait till next year for WT bow season to roll around the regs are implemented for two years same for next season.

If I don't get what I am looking for in the rifle season then the late bow season might work out well for me for WT.

steepNdeep
12-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Yeah, i just found out about it too. Bonus!

Originally I thought there was a season and was bummed when I checked the regs. Then a buddy called to tell me about a buck that he shot in Dec. I said WTF?.. He laughed and told me about the amendment. Headin' out today to try for 1 of the buck in my avi... Good luck. :cool: