PDA

View Full Version : What to use??

gmcgilli66
12-03-2010, 10:35 PM
I have a 13+ lab who is having lots of hip / arthritis problems. He has had a few series of metacam anti-inflamatory treatments in the last couple of years and responds favorably to them temporarily. My vet wants to do a bloodwork series @ $125 before he will prescribe again (says he's worried about liver damage) I really can't afford that and would rather put the $$ toward medication for him.
Anyone else with experience in this? What would you suggest ?
Geo

cavebear
12-03-2010, 10:44 PM
had a 14 year old lab with bad hips, fed him ukanuba senior and made a world of difference. It has high glucosamine levels.

hope that helps :-D

BiG Boar
12-03-2010, 10:47 PM
I have a 416 and a shovel. Sorry, but someone was going to say it.

fowl language
12-03-2010, 10:53 PM
try and get recovery extra stength with hi loronic acid , from bosley,s....i combnied it with metacam liquid in his dinner and it worked great for my older dog when he wrenched his shoulder....fowl

gmcgilli66
12-03-2010, 10:58 PM

Yeah, right thanks for the sterling advice!:icon_frow No help? STF up!!

Lots'oLabs
12-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Metacam can have some damaging effects to your dogs liver. Your Vet is playing it safe as he/she should.
I would suggest that you suck up the vet's charge for blood work but ask for a prescription for Meloxicam instead of Metacam.

Meloxicam is the compounded generic version of Metacam at 1/2 the price.
You may have some difficulty finding a compounding pharmacy that will make it, but the extra work is well worth the effort.

Metacam (Meloxicam) is the human equivilant to IBphrophen (Nsaids).
They take several hours to relieve the pain, but when they work your old dogs will act like a young puppy! The key is using the least amount needed to do the job on a regular basis.

Hope this info helps!
Deb

pillpusher
12-04-2010, 12:01 AM
Meloxicam does not have to be compounded, depending on the dosage required. It is available commercially in both 7.5mg and 15mg tabs. Most dogs require either 1/2 tab daily or 1 tab daily if a larger/heavier animal, but yes, much cheaper than metacam.

Kasomor
12-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Do what Deb says.

Unfortunately even if you changed vets they are going to want to run the blood panel even though to you and I it makes little sense to do on a 13+ year old dog just to check for liver damage.

Possible liver damage from metacam versus good quality of life with metacam. It's a balancing act. Use as little as possible to get that balance.

I have a friend in your shoes with an golden who has had crutiate surgery, now has arthritis and is using metacam or meloxicam on a regular basis to keep her old guy happy. Very happy. :mrgreen:

He doesn't know anything is wrong with him. Yes there is a possibility he will go into liver failure but until then he is basically painfree.

Kasomor

Lots'oLabs
12-04-2010, 12:14 AM
No kidding??
That's great.
How does the price compare to Metacam?
Where and how do you buy it?
Through your vet or from a pharmacy?
Is it called Meloxicam?
Do you need a RX?

I've been hoping one day to find out that it is commercially available!

Deb

gmcgilli66
12-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Thankyou for the sterling advice!! Meloxicam sounds like a better alternative. I want to provide the best I can afford for my old guy. He's a true family member. Thanks,
George

pillpusher
12-04-2010, 12:25 AM
You need Rx from the vet to take to a retail pharmacy. Its called Meloxicam, or Mobicox is brand name. I don`t recall price as it is dose specific. Send me a pm with your dogs Metacam dose and I can do a conversion and give you an approximate price. BTW, as my name indicates, I am a pillpusher(pharmacist). LOL

Its great that the vet is monitoring liver function, but realistically, a 13 year old lab is possibly living on borrowed time. I had a lab in the same situation (12 yrs+) , eventually had to make the difficult choice to euthanize her. Best darn dog we ever had!

Casagrande
12-04-2010, 01:17 AM
My old Lab recently died at 13. Wasn't really concerned too much about liver damage, but rather wanted to keep his hips as pain free and mobile as possible. I used Meloxicam, and every now and then took him off it to see if it worked. You certainly could see a difference.

Casagrande
12-04-2010, 01:25 AM
Three posts in and the Idiot Award goes to...

sjo
12-04-2010, 10:38 AM
what a dick

Spokerider
12-04-2010, 11:43 AM

Feel free to post when you`re in need of information and or support relating to a situation that YOU deem to be sensitive and important, and I`ll do my best to find a comment to console you, :wink:.

Spokerider
12-04-2010, 11:57 AM
I have a 13+ lab who is having lots of hip / arthritis problems. He has had a few series of metacam anti-inflamatory treatments in the last couple of years and responds favorably to them temporarily. My vet wants to do a bloodwork series @ $125 before he will prescribe again (says he's worried about liver damage) I really can't afford that and would rather put the $$ toward medication for him.
Geo

There is no cure for arthritis, save for a total joint replacement, only analgesics and other treatments that provide pain relief.

As with any medication, there are negative side effects that can occur with strong NSAID administration. Gastric and duodenal ulcers, liver and kidney damage are risks.

Your vet is providing you with responsible information and is supporting sound practice with recommending the liver function tests. It wold be irresponsible to do otherwise, especially in a geriatric dog.

Can you find the $$ somewhere for the labs? This and the meds your vet prescribes will be the best bet....medication-wise.

Otherwise, your pooch may find a warm, soft place to sleep and lie, and not on a cold hard surface offering relief. D

Try not to let him jump up or down from height, thus exacerbating the pain. Try to titrate his activity, allowing ample time to rest between exercise.

You`re on the right track with your research, hopefully you`ll find the best combination of treatments to help.

Sitkaspruce
12-04-2010, 12:28 PM
We are in the same boat with our 12 yo Chessie, she was getting shots of Cartifin (sp?) but here liver and kidneys were getting damaged, so we quite.

Now she gets Summit Canadian Chicken w/ Gloucosamiine and gets a couple low dose aspirin when she shows limping or in pain. It works as she in like a big old puppy!!!!

We also, and this was the hardest to do, limit her to one to two short walks a week and she is inside when ever the weather gets cold or nasty. At first she was pi$$ed, but now she accepts it and is happy to see us when we come back.

As someone else said, make their last eyars as comfortable as can be and they will be happy.

Cheers

SS

goatdancer
12-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Thankyou for the sterling advice!! Meloxicam sounds like a better alternative. I want to provide the best I can afford for my old guy. He's a true family member. Thanks,
George

If he's a true family member then take him to the vet. All this advise may be helpful or may end up causing unnecessary pain for your 'family member'. Would you take the advise of non-professionals for your 2 legged family members just to save a few bucks?

Lots'oLabs
12-04-2010, 03:58 PM
If he's a true family member then take him to the vet. All this advise may be helpful or may end up causing unnecessary pain for your 'family member'. Would you take the advise of non-professionals for your 2 legged family members just to save a few bucks?
Goatdancer, if you read the advice that was given to gmcgilli66 correctly you would see that most of us are in agreement with the vet.
In his original post he asked for advice based on our previous experience.
We only offered suggestions as to how to get the appropriate medication at a cheaper price.
Pillpusher in particular offered really great advice that we all can benefit from.
It was an exchange of knowlege based on our own experiences.
We're not professionals but many of us have been in his shoes and can understand his dilemma.

I'm not sure why you think that pain releif medication would cause unnessesary pain.

Deb

jag
12-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Try Glucosamine Sulfate, give him 2000 mg a day. It takes a fair while to kick (30ish days) in but really worked for my old pup.
Is completly natural and safe to use with any other medication, and is very inexpensive.
Can't hurt,

goatdancer
12-04-2010, 11:57 PM
[quote=Lots'oLabs;803817]Goatdancer, if you read the advice that was given to gmcgilli66 correctly you would see that most of us are in agreement with the vet.
In his original post he asked for advice based on our previous experience.
We only offered suggestions as to how to get the appropriate medication at a cheaper price.
Pillpusher in particular offered really great advice that we all can benefit from.
It was an exchange of knowlege based on our own experiences.
We're not professionals but many of us have been in his shoes and can understand his dilemma.

I'm not sure why you think that pain releif medication would cause unnessesary pain.

If the vet stated that the blood tests were necessary to determine possible liver damage, trying to find meds without testing could put the dog in jeopardy. I understand that lots of people want to help but ignoring the vet is not a good decision. What works for one may not be the best for another. My concern is about the dog.

dedapair
12-05-2010, 12:59 PM
My old chess is gone and missed now. Our vet put him on adequane(sp). It was kind of pricey but well worth it. It gave us two or three more years of his companionship. The greatest advantage was there is no liver or kidney damage from this product. If your vet wants to do tests, do it, they will tell lots of different things.

peashooter
12-05-2010, 03:29 PM
i think what the other dude was getting at was maybe age has caught up to the the pooch. sucks but there comes a time to put down an animal to avoid pain and suffering. who knows maybe in this case you have a couple more years left, i sure hope so! good luck to you both.

Kayte
12-06-2010, 10:17 AM
We are in the same boat with our 12 yo Chessie, she was getting shots of Cartifin (sp?) but here liver and kidneys were getting damaged, so we quite.
not sure why the cartrophen injections would be related to liver/kidney damage. it's not an NSAID like metacam/meloxicam/deramaxx, and side effects are very rare.

Personally, I'm reluctant to rely on long term NSAID use. A friend of mine had an older (12ish years old) dog that had to be put down a couple months ago. he had joint/mobility issues, and they were using metacam to control the pain. it ruptured his small intestine and basically melted his insides :(

I have a dog that's had 4 knee surgeries, and I currently have her on a raw diet, supplementing with extra strength recovery SA. I swear by that stuff, it's been excellent and has greatly affected the spread of arthritis around the plates/scews in her legs.

Jimsue
12-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Please don't take this wrong, regarding the above meantioned dogs. Do you know if there parents also had hip problems or were they ever checked for HD.
To any one thinking of ever buying a dog without hip clearances this is good information.

I hope you are succesful in easing there pain.

gmcgilli66
12-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Thank you all for your concerns for my Lab. Most responses were very helpful. Dog people are a "breed" unto themselves. Your care and compassion is appreciated.
I will be taking Jett for his bloodwork and now feel in a better position to assess the vet's followup advice.
Thanks to you all for the concern.
Geo

Kasomor
12-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Here's hoping things go well at the vets.

Would appreciate being updated after the visit. I'm not interested in judging you or what choice you make for your dog...just want to learn from your experience. :)

Thanks and good luck

Kasomor

Kayte
12-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Please don't take this wrong, regarding the above meantioned dogs. Do you know if there parents also had hip problems or were they ever checked for HD.
To any one thinking of ever buying a dog without hip clearances this is good information.
my broken dog is "somebody elses garbage". a used... second hand dog. her dam and sire were probably not health tested, and I knew she would blow a knee as soon as I got her. She lives life with two speeds: off, and full speed! and unfortunately, she was genetically doomed with a very straight back end.

if i got a dog from a breeder, they'd have to have the parents titled, OFA tested for hips, elbows, thyroid, and heart (or PennHip for hips). along with another very long list of 'must haves'. i'm picky, and my next dog is for competition. :)

sparkes3
12-08-2010, 10:00 PM

Retrievers
12-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Geo

I would suggest that you listen to your vet or if your not confortable with that decision see another vet. The 125.00 might be cheap compared to any kind of liver damage. What do you think your vet bill will be then?
Go online and read up on medicam and see what it has to say about it.

Ovis17
02-02-2011, 11:10 PM
I have a 416 and a shovel. Sorry, but someone was going to say it. Tells you all you need to know about this guy......Truly no clue.

MooseWhacker
02-03-2011, 01:19 PM
If we had a idiot of the week award here you certainly would be a contender.

Jedcote50
02-03-2011, 05:03 PM
I've been down the same path as you with my golden retrievers and yellow labs and I know what you're going thru. Besides medications, we found that paying special attention to diet (as previously advised here) and holistic supplements also contributed to easy the pain. By far the single greatest method to relieve pain for my old buddies was a gentle massage and a little bit of warmth - like a warm towel, not a heating blanket or anything too hot. There was a woman in the Okanagan that provided 'shiatsu' treatments for horses and dogs, sorry I've lost her contact info, but similar info should be available in your area. This woman taught me her method after the second visit, she wasn't into it for the money. I was so surprised at how quickly my dog responded to this treatment that it is now a trusted technique for all my older four legged friends. I'm not an expert at it, but basically you place your thumb on one side of the spine and your index & second finger on the other side and gently massage in a circular motion. The key is to be GENTLE or soft. While your dog is laying down (flat out) go up and down the spine over each vertebrae and watch the dog's response, if their eyes 'light up' you need to be more gentle. I generally start at the neck by gently petting/stoking the dog along his complete spine to warm the area up and get them use to the me hovering over them. It takes only a few minutes for the first session and I put a warm towel over their back (I warm it up in the dryer), and after 5 minutes I go thru the massage ritual again. I find I don't have to do this more than two or three times in one sitting. I've had great success doing this once a day to begin with and then every other day as needed. However once they get used to it they seem to want you do it all the time just cause it feels good. Remember the key is to be gentle with your touch, excessive force can result in muscle spasms. Last but not least is to restrict your buddies activities so they're not bouncing or jumping around once they feel better. I have had to resort to lifting my dogs up into and out of the cab of my truck when we go out - people look at me as if I'm nuts, and my dog think it's indignant - but it's a small price to pay to keep him happy and healthy. I'm sure there must be info on line about this technique so check it out or ask your vet. I was able to cut back my dog's meds significantly by doing this, I hope it works for you.

Deeboe
02-03-2011, 05:49 PM
I would try just buying some glucosamine and add it to the poor guys food. Safe for humans must be safe for dogs? Good luck.

blackford
02-04-2011, 01:38 PM

Gets my vote also

I had a neighbor who added the glucosamine to the food and swore by it.

It's a tough decision

mxracer328
02-04-2011, 02:03 PM
my old border collie had bad joints, gave him glucosamine pills and it helped alot, worth a shot

farside
02-12-2011, 10:13 AM
Our not so old (5yrs) GSP had to go on Duramax. He was a total cripple and could barely walk up 3 stairs. And yep - his parents hips were certified clear. Durmax gave him 5 more years of a happy pain free life. Did die of liver failure after 5 yrs but the vet did not atribute it to the duramax nor do I care if it was the Duramax. It gave us 5 more years with a happy dog. Quality of life

spreerider
02-16-2011, 06:01 PM
i have a friend whos dogs were starting to get arthritis pretty badly and she started giving her dog homemade food, brown rice and liver with some veggie leftovers and her dogs are all acting younger and are way healthier than they were on dog food and she bought the $60 for a small bag expensive stuff made out of salmon and such.

i started cooking for my dog and he is way healthier than before and has more energy (sometimes a bad thing) but im not going back to full time dog food, he only gets dog food when im too lazy to cook for both of us.

dukester
02-17-2011, 08:07 PM
Geo
My Lab was the same way for 2 years. then i had a good chat with a vet med student who brought some light,, way was i holding onto a pet thats in so much pain. Are you medicating your Lab or yourself??? that was the question she gave me.. I was keeping my lab around for myself and being selfish.. If your Lab is in pain 24/7 she lived a great time, 13 yrs spent many days with you hunting, chasing game, fishing ,camping, boating ,, she ran her course and now ... get another one before she goes, she will put the pup into some basic training. Its tough,

dukester
02-17-2011, 08:09 PM
X2 idiot, never owned a pet or loved one.

ruger#1
02-17-2011, 08:21 PM
my old border collie had bad joints, gave him glucosamine pills and it helped alot, worth a shotAnd buy them from the health food store. Alot cheaper. I used it on my dog when he was around 10, He lived to 14.

1/2 slam
02-17-2011, 08:31 PM

Yes he would....

gmcgilli66
02-20-2011, 10:01 AM
A brief update: My old buddy "Jett Black Jack" is hanging in here. I supplemented his diet with Glucosamine and Condroitin, and really limited the length of his walks off leash. We have about an acre where he can safely roam a couple times a day so he doesn't miss the beach romps too much. His weight is stable at about 65# and he doesn't seem to be losing muscle mass as quickly.
The ends is inevitable, I know but he seems happy and content for now.
Thank you all for your posts, concern and suggestions. I will keep you informed. It appears we will see spring together!
Geo

gmcgilli66
03-23-2011, 10:31 AM
Well, today was not a good day. My old buddy Jett Black Jack had a massive seizure this morning. He's lost the use of his hind quarters and is very disoriented.
We have an appointment with the vet at 2:20 today. It is unlikely he'll be making the return trip with us.
He welcomed Spring just a few short days ago and I guess that's all that can be expected. Rest easy, old buddy! :cry:

Foxton Gundogs
03-23-2011, 12:28 PM
Condolances remember the joy and good times.
Good luck

bforce750
03-23-2011, 12:31 PM
Don't know if anyone already said this but my parents shepard has a limp and they started giving him glucosamine and it helped with his hips and arthritis.

dabber
03-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Well, today was not a good day. My old buddy Jett Black Jack had a massive seizure this morning. He's lost the use of his hind quarters and is very disoriented.
We have an appointment with the vet at 2:20 today. It is unlikely he'll be making the return trip with us.
He welcomed Spring just a few short days ago and I guess that's all that can be expected. Rest easy, old buddy! :cry:

Sorry to hear this. I lost one of my dogs last November. Remember all the good times you had together.

oldschoolguy
03-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm gonna beg to differ with the idiot of the week award consensus. I say that if you truly love your dog, you will not allow him to suffer. And why pay a vet 250 bucks to put it down. bullet costs a dollar. Four cents if you use a 22. Don't accuse me of not loving animals, but sometimes economics plays a little factor into it. We had to put down our five year old horse, who we pulled out of the mother, and trained up into a fantastic riding horse. We still didn't take her to any vet. Bullet to the middle of the forehead will drop a horse as easy as a dog

Foxton Gundogs
03-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm gonna beg to differ with the idiot of the week award consensus. I say that if you truly love your dog, you will not allow him to suffer. And why pay a vet 250 bucks to put it down. bullet costs a dollar. Four cents if you use a 22. Don't accuse me of not loving animals, but sometimes economics plays a little factor into it. We had to put down our five year old horse, who we pulled out of the mother, and trained up into a fantastic riding horse. We still didn't take her to any vet. Bullet to the middle of the forehead will drop a horse as easy as a dog

You know we all know (or should) know the harsh realities. Just some things maybe arn't real appropriate for a form where someone is already wrestling with them and hurting.
Just my opinion!

Angus
03-23-2011, 04:24 PM

Very sorry to hear about your good pal Jack. One of the toughest things that we, as dog owners, can ever do is to take that last ride to the vet. To me, the decision to ease your pal's suffering is the final great act of love you make for a longtime friend.

Kasomor
03-23-2011, 04:36 PM

So sorry for your loss. May you find peace in letting your buddy sleep easy.

Take care of yourself.

Linda

Cdn-Redneck
03-23-2011, 05:07 PM
Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. It is a sad choice that has to be made but that doesn't make it easier or make you feel better.

blackford
03-23-2011, 08:37 PM
Hey

Really sorry to hear this. This is one of the reasons why I fear getting a pooch. Its these heartbreakers that kill me

Foxton Gundogs
03-25-2011, 11:56 AM
Hey

Really sorry to hear this. This is one of the reasons why I fear getting a pooch. Its these heartbreakers that kill me

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D HAVE HAD TO MISS THE DANCE".....The joy and memories ALWAYS out weigh the hurt......Just does't seem so "at the time"

MillBay
03-25-2011, 01:37 PM
"Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm gonna beg to differ with the idiot of the week award consensus. I say that if you truly love your dog, you will not allow him to suffer. And why pay a vet 250 bucks to put it down. bullet costs a dollar. Four cents if you use a 22. Don't accuse me of not loving animals, but sometimes economics plays a little factor into it. We had to put down our five year old horse, who we pulled out of the mother, and trained up into a fantastic riding horse. We still didn't take her to any vet. Bullet to the middle of the forehead will drop a horse as easy as a dog "

Yet another none dog owner, at least I hope so. I suppose you would shoot a family member to save a buck. And it's not 250 bucks at the vet, do your home work before you make statments like that. I pay out of respect to my family friend and hunting partner who was the joy of my life and I of hers.

1/2 slam
03-25-2011, 10:19 PM
Very sorry to hear this.

MillBay
03-26-2011, 08:08 AM
Happy Hunting old boy!

gmcgilli66
03-27-2011, 09:46 PM
What an incredible group of people you are! Thank you so much for your kind words. Unfortunately, the site was down for maintenance when we returned from the vet and I didn't get to reply right away!
I'm glad I was not hasty to reach the decision to put him down. Following his massive seizure, He lost the use of his hind end, was seriously confused and things looked very bad for him. Within 2 hours, his strength partially returned and he was able to walk, although very weak, and his confusion cleared up. We went to the vet, explained the circumstances and received the advice to wait and see. It turned out to be good advice!!
5 days later, he seems as good as he has been in the last few months. wants to retrieve a bit, play with the pup a bit, and has regained some appetite.
I am so glad I didn't act quickly !!
I guess the lesson for me is to continue to think things through and to react with caution to frivilous, however well-intentioned, advice....
Once more, thanks to all for your care and concern for "Our Jett". His time will come, just not today!!

Kasomor
03-27-2011, 10:54 PM
WOW! What a turn of events for you!

I'm sure Jett will get to live his life to the fullest in the time you have left with him....me thinks that means lots of steak and belly rubs :-D

GO JETT!!!

Jagermeister
03-27-2011, 11:29 PM
I don't know about Metacam or Meloxicam.
However, when our dogs started to show signs of arthritis, we started them on glucosomine and condrotin.
The larger dog was a Akita/Collie cross who attained the age of 15½ years and only succumbed to
the melamine that was showing up in some dog foods. The other dogs are Shih Tzus who have attained the ages
of 17 and 15. The vets are astonished at their physical condition for their age when the dogs get their annual checkups.

Jagermeister
03-27-2011, 11:34 PM
He welcomed Spring just a few short days ago and I guess that's all that can be expected. Rest easy, old buddy! :cry:Sorry about you canine buddy. It's hard to reconcile his passing, but it would be harder
to reconcile his suffering.

Foxton Gundogs
03-28-2011, 08:50 AM
What an incredible group of people you are! Thank you so much for your kind words. Unfortunately, the site was down for maintenance when we returned from the vet and I didn't get to reply right away!
I'm glad I was not hasty to reach the decision to put him down. Following his massive seizure, He lost the use of his hind end, was seriously confused and things looked very bad for him. Within 2 hours, his strength partially returned and he was able to walk, although very weak, and his confusion cleared up. We went to the vet, explained the circumstances and received the advice to wait and see. It turned out to be good advice!!
5 days later, he seems as good as he has been in the last few months. wants to retrieve a bit, play with the pup a bit, and has regained some appetite.
I guess the lesson for me is to continue to think things through and to react with caution to frivilous, however well-intentioned, advice....
Once more, thanks to all for your care and concern for "Our Jett". His time will come, just not today!!

Made me smile!

Cdn-Redneck
03-29-2011, 02:55 PM
Congrats, on his recovery and more time together. Sounds like he may be part cat having a few extra lives in there.

gmcgilli66
06-11-2011, 10:04 AM

The "Today" arrived June 10.
The rest of the story:
Jett was on an up and down ride for April and May. He had mostly good days but was obviously slowing down quickly. He continued to enjoy his fence patrol duties around our 3/4 acre although he couldn't navigate the river trail's steep grade. He slept a great deal and seemed to benefit from the Metacam prescribed in May by our vet. ( a big thanks to Dr. Brendan Matthews for his practical side to Jett's care) All was going along smoothly with only one more seizure in May. He would play with Gemma, our Schnoodle, briefly and then watch the frolic from the cool lawn. All was good until 11 PM on the night of June 9. He suffered another massive seizure. During the course of that night he experienced 9 more massive seizures that were 10 to 15 minutes' duration. By 4 in the morning, he could barely lift his head and no muscular control remaining.
It was heart wrenching to watch his suffering. I called our vet's call-out and was advised to have him there at opening. (Which I would have done anyway!)
It all happened very quickly.
What would I have done differently? I'm not sure other than to have a strong contingency plan ready to roll. He went to bed healthy and aware and within 9 hours was gone. Sure, I could have euthanized him while he was still relatively healthy and aware, but that did not seem like the best choice at the time for him.
Rest peacefully, old boy!
I

CabinFever
06-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Very sorry to hear of your loss. RIP Jett.

mjmbc
06-11-2011, 03:57 PM
sorry bout the loss of your family member no words can help just remember all the good times youve had over the years

Foxton Gundogs
06-11-2011, 05:16 PM
"MEMORIES ARE LIKE STARLIGHT THEY GO ON FOR EVER"
Condolances to you and your family

Kasomor
06-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Sorry to hear about the loss of your boy...yet glad you and Jett enjoyed your remaining time together