PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to everyone

nwalter
12-03-2010, 06:27 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the great stories and pics for this year of hunting. Sadly I do not have any good ones of my own, well actually none at all. Being away at work has put a bit of a hinderance on my first season of hunting but I enjoyed the time that I got to spend out in probably the best place on earth. We are all lucky to have this in our back yard. Next year will be a new year and I hope to have my own pics to add to the photo album

The only thing that really disturbed me was the amount of crap I saw out in the bush. From cars to mounds of garbage to beer cans tossed on the side of the road every mile or so. I am hoping I get some free time this spring as I want to give back and will be taking my truck up to a selected area and start to do a clean up. If anyone would like to do this with me it would be a bonus.

NaStY
12-03-2010, 08:25 PM
I do it every time im out. I try to take as much as I can without filling the whole dam truck....

M.Dean
12-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Good for you for appreciating some of the great hunts we were able to see and read about this year! Boy, we seen some huge bucks, real big moose, Elk Sheep and Goats! I wish I had some pics of a record Mulie this year, but no such luck! I was very pleased to see so many young Hunters cutting there tags!!! Good luck on your clean up efforts, hopefully some people will give you a hand! M.Dean

doubled
12-04-2010, 11:49 AM
We will connect sooner or later. Good on ya for this post. Most people don't appreciate what we have here enough.

Farmer
12-04-2010, 09:24 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the great stories and pics for this year of hunting. Sadly I do not have any good ones of my own, well actually none at all. Being away at work has put a bit of a hinderance on my first season of hunting but I enjoyed the time that I got to spend out in probably the best place on earth. We are all lucky to have this in our back yard. Next year will be a new year and I hope to have my own pics to add to the photo album

X2.

I would also like to thank the members on this site who have taken the time to post pictures and stories of their hunts. There have been a lot of wonderful animals taken and great stories to accompany them. This year there has also been a lot of young hunters shown with first animals. This is very good to see. The smiles on their faces says it all.

moosinaround
12-04-2010, 09:36 PM

The only thing that really disturbed me was the amount of crap I saw out in the bush. From cars to mounds of garbage to beer cans tossed on the side of the road every mile or so. I am hoping I get some free time this spring as I want to give back and will be taking my truck up to a selected area and start to do a clean up. If anyone would like to do this with me it would be a bonus.
You just get out whenever you can. It doesn't have to be hunting. Your wife and child will thank you for it. Getting our families involved in our outdoor passions will only make outdoors people and their love for the outdoors better in this province. It is folks like you and most of the folks on this site that promote the greatness of our province. We are all rich, maybe not in money, but in privaleges, as in crown land to hunt, fish and recreate in. Some folks in this world cannot do this as freely as we in BC can. Your good deeds for the environment will be payed back to you in good ways. Keep at the hunting thing, your chance at a critter will come, and then you will have some of the best table fare you could feed your family with. Good hunting, Moosin

hunter1947
12-05-2010, 03:45 AM
Yes this gets my blood boiling as well ,I look at it this way this garbage that is left out there or put there are not really true hunters there idiots a true hunter would never do this kind of thing..