PDA

View Full Version : Large Dead Wolf Needed....?

proguide66
12-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Just recieved a call from a movie producer in Van , said he got my # from the MOE and needs a large dead wolf for their movie project...:-?...
Anyway , I dont have one and arent geared up to catch one at the moment....anyone?? or anyone know of good fresh sign near by??

Long bow
12-03-2010, 08:46 AM
What color???

Kody94
12-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Just recieved a call from a movie producer in Van , said he got my # from the MOE and needs a large dead wolf for their movie project...:-?...
Anyway , I dont have one and arent geared up to catch one at the moment....anyone?? or anyone know of good fresh sign near by??

LOL You are on the "watch" list. ;)

What's the movie producer's deadline? Would they like just the hide, or the whole carcass?

proguide66
12-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Just heard the phone message , havent called him back yet....sounds like they need the whole animal , otherwise I could accomidate him with a hide....funny request to wake up to eh??...maybe its a MONSTER KILLER WOLFE MOVIE...:twisted::lol:

betteroffishing
12-03-2010, 09:22 AM
that or a " stop the slaughter of our furry woodland companions " peice .

Kody94
12-03-2010, 09:36 AM
that or a " stop the slaughter of our furry woodland companions " peice .

Good point. One would want to check into that before being complicit!

mijinkal
12-03-2010, 09:39 AM
It was in the paper that they're starting Mission Impossible 4 in Vancouver.
Maybe Tom Cruise is going to be fighting wolves!?

jml11
12-03-2010, 09:42 AM

Aren't Vampires and Wolves fighting in the wooded areas outside Vancouver a common phenomenon these days too??

sawmill
12-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Naw,that would be a cougar.

Sleep Robber
12-03-2010, 10:02 AM
Just heard the phone message , havent called him back yet....sounds like they need the whole animal , otherwise I could accomidate him with a hide....funny request to wake up to eh??...maybe its a MONSTER KILLER WOLFE MOVIE...:twisted::lol:

Maybe you playing opposite leading role with Peta Pamela, better get hunting :mrgreen:

AT&T
12-03-2010, 11:11 AM
It could a mistake. Just more hollywood drama to beat us up. I wouldnt do it.

elkdom
12-03-2010, 11:22 AM
I dont see this as an unreasonable request!:)

doesn't most people have a couple of DEAD wolves with large EXIT holes??

sitting in their fridge ??:?

BiG Boar
12-03-2010, 11:23 AM
I shot a werewolf the other day with my crossbow, but before I could get to it, it turned back into my neighbors dog.

BlacktailStalker
12-03-2010, 02:51 PM
I would put a good price tag on it, not like he can really "shop around"

elkdom
12-03-2010, 04:24 PM
I would put a good price tag on it, not like he can really "shop around"

as they "wolves" are extinct, in many parts of Europe ,

and "almost extinct" in BC and Canada according to a lot of city dwelling, granola munching, Big-Mac slurping, our World according to Disney Channel suburbanites,

lets start the bidding off at $20,000 for nice fresh complete wolf , no charges extra for exit holes!

huntinnewbie
12-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Wonder if the movie will have the disclaimer at the end that says " no animals were harmed in the making of this movie":confused:

M.Dean
12-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Just a Sec, I'll go check in the Freezer-------------Nope, must be plum out of Big Wolves, sorry!!! If I go up the Mountain this weekend I'll grab the guys one, long's I get a part in the Movie!!!

Call of the Wild
12-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Wonder if the movie will have the disclaimer at the end that says " no animals were harmed in the making of this movie":confused:

Common there not going to hurt the animal "during" the making!!!!:mrgreen:

pete_k
12-03-2010, 04:58 PM

X2.... To shoot one just for a movie won't fly these days.