PDA

View Full Version : Season Is Over But..

hunter1947
11-27-2010, 03:06 AM
The season is over for me I am already thinking of next May to roll around I will be heading into unknown areas to adventure new places and spend time in the bush looking and finding ,filming wildlife ,can't wait :-D :-D..

whitetailsheds
11-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Heck of a season for u Wayne. Thanks for posting your tales and video.....enjoy them very much.

gwillim
11-27-2010, 09:52 AM
Why wait for May? Strap on some snowshoes, grab a down coat and get out there! No rest for the wicked...

ruttingbuck
11-27-2010, 09:05 PM
Season isn't over yet. Get on the doggy hunt! Sharpen your long range shots and stalking on dogs.

Jelvis
11-27-2010, 09:20 PM
Heck join a work-out club in the nearest town and keep your body and mind in shape. Excercise, socialize a bit, good food, get some good sleep and have some fun.
Jel .. Play crib, chess and meet some new friends .. good luck wayne

rocksteady
11-27-2010, 09:22 PM
He is gonna start chasing cougars, without hounds...Gotta be at least 4 kms from his house to the Sam Steele, by the time he gets there and wrangles one up and gets her back to his man cave...He will have had his exercise for the day...No vehicle allowed though Wayne...

Jelvis
11-27-2010, 09:32 PM
Season is done here in less than two weeks for big buck four points. Done on a Friday too, so next week-end is the last week end to go out.
Jel still got to the Dec 10th here .. not long but still lots of time for a buck hunter to blow one away ..
hunter1947 enjoy your neighbors up there in town, meet some and socialize.
Maybe do some volunteer work for thrift store etc. Your a handy man and a dandy man keep up the good work

BiG Boar
11-27-2010, 09:38 PM
Dana says the season starts the day after it ends. You want a big bull elk? Get out there and find more great spots for next year. Shed hunting and killing things that kill your prey are all part of a true hunter.

BlacktailStalker
11-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Dana says the season starts the day after it ends. You want a big bull elk? Get out there and find more great spots for next year. Shed hunting and killing things that kill your prey are all part of a true hunter.

You should get that tatoo'd on yourself.

BiG Boar
11-27-2010, 10:48 PM
You should get that tatoo'd on yourself.

Fact: you havnt seen my left butt cheek.

BlacktailStalker
11-27-2010, 11:17 PM
Fact: you havnt seen my left butt cheek.

And you can be sure I never will :shock:

hunter1947
11-28-2010, 04:10 AM
I got lots of things around this new place to fix up in the spring.

#1 I have to put a new water pump on the truck it is leaking from the seal.
#2 Finish wiring the shop.
#3 Install bedrooms with laminate flooring.
#4 Put tons of videos onto my DVD.
#5 Paint the addition and fence in the spring.
#6 Wax the truck to get all the scratches off from this past season hunt .
#7 Clean the under carriage all the mud built up under thee from this past hunting season.
#8 Clean quad ,change bottom end oil ,diff front and rear.
#9 Frame in a door around my new 100amp panel box.
#10 Head out ice fishing with Sawmill and I hope d-dog and rocksteady.
#11 Head out water skiing in June July Aug.
#12 Head down to the Island for a week to get some spring salmon to smoke.
#13 Install new front leaf springs on my truck.
#14 I hate the number 13 so this is number 14.

The list can go on and on for me never have muck free time on my hand before I know it it will be shed hunting and scouting in May and June.

I do have a grand daughter that said she would like to spend some time with me as for my daughter that live in Cranbrook.

Islandeer
11-28-2010, 11:23 AM
Right on Wayne. Missed you this year in the EK. Did 2 trips one for late mulies and just got back from our whitie hunt. Next year .... Elk!!! :wink:

Jelvis
11-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Just figure out a way to enjoy your self in the local community other than hunting for a month or two .. expand your horizons into east koot paradise.
Jel .. The East Koots dirt on my boots, blue sky and sun in my eyes, with my friends living close by .. 2gether

hunter1947
11-29-2010, 04:12 AM
Just figure out a way to enjoy your self in the local community other than hunting for a month or two .. expand your horizons into east koot paradise.
Jel .. The East Koots dirt on my boots, blue sky and sun in my eyes, with my friends living close by .. 2gether

Jel You can count on me adventuring into unknown areas can't wait for the spring to arrive :wink:.

sawmill
11-29-2010, 09:37 AM
Hey Wayne,#15 on your list
Go out and check the ice for me on St.Marys Lake
If I don`t hear from you I guess it`s too thin!:mrgreen:

hunter1947
11-29-2010, 01:13 PM
Hey Wayne,#15 on your list
Go out and check the ice for me on St.Marys Lake
If I don`t hear from you I guess it`s too thin!:mrgreen:

Now ,Now Joe that is not nice :mrgreen:..

rocksteady
11-29-2010, 01:45 PM
Ddog, Sawmill and I are in 10th spot... WTF???

You said we were number one on your list !~!!!!!

sawmill
11-29-2010, 03:49 PM

Do you really want to help fix the truck and reno the house?
#10 works fine for me.Maybe YOU could do #15:mrgreen:
Call me.I`m dieing to go ice fishing(figurativley speaking)

hunter1947
11-30-2010, 04:30 AM

Yes you are right Mike your number 10 on the list all right ,my home and equipment comes first over all the hill billies are down the list :mrgreen:..