PDA

View Full Version : Kings,weather Pro Extreame Snow Camo

sheep.elk.moose fanatic
11-26-2010, 06:15 PM
Just wondering if anyone has this gear? I'am looking for some warm snow camo for wolf hunting and i wanna use it for a ski trip over xmas on the Island:mrgreen:...currious if it can handle the wet snow on mount washington and the -35 in the peace.. any info would be great.

cheers Jamie

sheep.elk.moose fanatic
11-26-2010, 10:46 PM
any recommendations on any snow camo

M.Dean
11-26-2010, 11:16 PM
I have the King snow camo from Wholesale Sports, works great. I use the coat riding on my Quad in winter, it keeps me warm as long as I dress properly underneath. Long john top etc. The pants are the pull over type, you put on insulated pants and pull these over top. I'm not sure how the coat will make out in a down pour but it repels snow real good.

sheep.elk.moose fanatic
11-27-2010, 05:01 AM
I have the King snow camo from Wholesale Sports, works great. I use the coat riding on my Quad in winter, it keeps me warm as long as I dress properly underneath. Long john top etc. The pants are the pull over type, you put on insulated pants and pull these over top. I'm not sure how the coat will make out in a down pour but it repels snow real good.

thanks for the help...was looking at the Remington's stuff at back-country and it don't seem like it would be any good in the wet stuff.

swampthing
11-27-2010, 08:09 PM
I think the kings stuff looks awesome. I love their camo paterns. I run sitka stuff but have outfitted my boys with kings stuff because it is affordable. It is warm and does ok in the rain. Get some and enjoy it. PS it seems to breath ok too.

sheep.elk.moose fanatic
11-27-2010, 09:04 PM
I think the kings stuff looks awesome. I love their camo paterns. I run sitka stuff but have outfitted my boys with kings stuff because it is affordable. It is warm and does ok in the rain. Get some and enjoy it. PS it seems to breath ok too.

ya that stuff looks cool for sure..really want it for hunting wolves but if i can get away with using for skiing for a week it's a bonus:-D