PDA

View Full Version : Traditional Bow Hunters

TheProvider
11-19-2010, 08:17 PM
Been a few years since I've hunted with a bow. I've hunted with a crossbow and compound. I've shot a recurve lots before but never hunted with it. I found I'd practice twice as much with a recurve then a compound. I've wanted to get back into bowhunting but been torn between compound or recurve. Think I'm gonna stick with the recurve. So let's see some pics from your successful long bow an recurve hunts :D

M@B
11-19-2010, 09:04 PM
I HAD some pic of recurve taken animals....but my comp got trashed and I lost the pics!

dont drink coke next to your comp with a crazy dog around!! haha!

TheProvider
11-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Haha or a cup of coffee with an energized 20month old running around. Atleast you still have the memories even without the pics.

islandarcher
11-19-2010, 09:09 PM
Not on my computer, can't remeber my photobucket login. My avatar shows a grouse, first animal with my new to me Sky Trophy longbow. There is a buck in my gallery taken with a differnt Sky longbow. I have taken many island blacktails and small game, adn one black bear at 9 yards all with longbow.

TheProvider
11-19-2010, 09:13 PM
Sounds like alot of good memories. I'd like to be ready for the spring to chase bears with a recurve instead of the smoke pole.