PDA

View Full Version : Beating on cam stealin pukes.

proguide66
11-19-2010, 12:15 PM
:evil: Just experienced my first trail cam theft....and I'm pissed...was my expensive one and in a bow only zone near whistler....had a salt lick in front of it in a place no one would think of unless they followed my truck/foot prints...small community here of hunters...the card on it had pics from guideing last fall to , so its no secret whom it belongs to.
Guess I'm ranting..my question is....' if you find out who stole your camera , is it ok to deposit their chiklets into their pocket for their stumble home???'

srupp
11-19-2010, 12:18 PM
ya..thats fine just as long as they can wait for the"short yellow bus"..

sorry about the loss..thieves will steal ANYTHING..

steven

lip_ripper00
11-19-2010, 12:21 PM
Absolutely,but be sure to help them up.

Salty
11-19-2010, 12:24 PM
I'd scour the area carefully in case you were ripped by a granola muncher who was offended by the evil hunters and just chucked the sucker in the bush. Other than that any pawn shops in Whistler? Sucks buddy. ..

GoatGuy
11-19-2010, 12:26 PM
as long as it isn't 'on camera' :wink:

Always thought about setting up the double camera to catch the guys stealing. It seems to be a pretty common occurrence.

Buddy set one up this fall hiked into another spot and walked by on the way down, camera was already gone - someone had one stolen 30 minutes after he set it up.

Luckily there were a few of us in the area and we all know the rig the thieves are driving. It's just a matter of time...........

proguide66
11-19-2010, 12:29 PM
I'll bet they go back again 'sometime'....I should string some wolf cable taught across the trail maybe 6" off the ground and put a nail bed on the other side.....ok...thats a little extreme , I must be pissed....maybe a 12 guage set with a string on the trigger??...hmm..ok , i'll settle down....dig a hole with bamboo spikes??:twisted:...maybe I should go to work for a few hrs...THAT should cheer me up...haha

Sleep Robber
11-19-2010, 01:11 PM
Tough break on the cam, maybe one of your buds are messing with your head ?? One of your envious admirers caught up with ya, and needed some memorabilia ?? You are a god to some you know :mrgreen: I hear a lock of Elvis's hair went for a pretty penny :wink:

Maybe I should stop now, the gerbil wheel in your head might start going over the speed limit !! I'm Kidding, just trying to lighten things up far ya :wink:

I hope you find the little squid, nothing like a guy picking up his own cherry chicklets....with his lips....cause for some unknown reason, his hands and arms aren't working properly :twisted: Good luck !!

2slow
11-19-2010, 01:15 PM
That truly sucks....I still can't believe you have lowlifes following you around trying to get your hard worked for spots. That is just crazy.

BearStump
11-19-2010, 01:15 PM
judging by the success that you have with "your" spots, this jackass will go home look at the pictures and be back hunting that spot looking for the buck in the pictures. you should go "hunter hunting" in that spot and see what you can find. Its gotta be easier than blacktail hunting.

Stone Sheep Steve
11-19-2010, 01:45 PM
There are certainly some downsides to being an itraweb celebrity.

Hope you catch them, Steve!:twisted:

SSS

BlacktailStalker
11-19-2010, 03:36 PM
Been there :mad:
Stick his hand in a wolf trap if you find him.
Any chance it was a salal picker ? Lost one to one of them once too.

Prowler
11-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Boggles my mind... Would never think of stealin anything like that, although I am very sure I would screw around with your rig if I stumbled on to it..:-D You might not wanna be eating when you look at the pics on it...:mrgreen:

ruger#1
11-19-2010, 05:23 PM
A buddy of mine had a bear take his down. He circled around where his camera was and it was found with a few teeth marks. I set mine up with rubber gloves so I don't leave a scent on the camera. Note eating Timms dough nuts and setting camera up isn't a wise thing to do.

Marlin375
11-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Sounds like a double-camera set up could be the new way to go. 2 at every site, that way there is a chance you would get your camera back...and hopefully some sore knuckles.

TheProvider
11-19-2010, 08:39 PM
That blows Steve, theres definately not many bow hunters around Whistler. Hopefully they get caught. I'm sure if there stupid enough to steal it in the first place they'll go back to it. I know a few guys here in Squamish had theirs stolen over the summer/ early fall. The valuable camera is one thing but its like you said, the memory card is prolly more important to you.

M@B
11-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Sounds like a double-camera set up could be the new way to go. 2 at every site, that way there is a chance you would get your camera back...and hopefully some sore knuckles.

That, or you'll be down two camera's!
Shitty deal man I hope you find the little puke and teach him some manners!

proguide66
11-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Ya , sucks.Good thing is its an 'experiment spot' with a salt lick...know theres a 'few' deer there and wanted to see what salt they prefered if any..put a brown block there and a box of course salt.It was an easy place to check with the truck and not have to go hike through one of my good spots all the time.
Its either a hunter or a dog walker...theres a few small buisiness's here that walk dogs..they go out with 5 to 10 of em and they arent too hunter freindly...dogs woulda probably went all over my scent maybe??...50/50 hunter or walker..

funny though , we always hear about trail cam thefts but hardly hear about people finding them and LEAVING them:???????

shit , it would be sooo easy to snare a human....:twisted:

TheProvider
11-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Hey steve just an idea but in case it was a stupid punk from whistler who doesn't even know what it is you should keep an eye out on the whistler craigslist. Might be a forsale add of a camera. Or better yet post an add on it in the wanted adds for a trail cam.

leadpillproductions
11-19-2010, 08:55 PM
That sucks , Im just waiting to get mine stole i will be taking it out next week hope its still there.

landphil
11-19-2010, 09:04 PM
My brother built a locking box for his trail cam that he screws to a tree with 5" screws. The camera slides in the bottom to cover access to the screws and a plate locks to the bottom with a hefty padlock. A little rattle-can camo job for a finishing touch, and at least a would be theif would have to go through enough work to ensure it would be easier to earn the money to buy one. If you have metalworking skills or know someone that does and likes beer, it may be worth thinking about. Hope you get you cam back either way.

BlacktailStalker
11-19-2010, 09:59 PM
Maybe you can get a pic of this thing landphil ?
I can envision it but always nice to see... thinking about getting back into trail cams.

aggiehunter
11-19-2010, 10:05 PM
A buddy of mine is mounting his 10 ft up in a tree pointing downwards...he uses tree stand steps to put it up and then takes them out on the way down...a little bit more work but no loss yet.

killman
11-19-2010, 10:08 PM
The box I built is in here

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=55161&page=2

Slow down the honest theives.....

mark
11-19-2010, 11:23 PM
funny though , we always hear about trail cam thefts but hardly hear about people finding them and LEAVING them:???????

...:twisted:

Whats to tell when you leave one????
I found 3 t-cams in 2 days recently, I left them, what more is there to tell about???
I was extremely impressed with one of them, it was a brutal 4 hour hike to access it! :shock:
Another one was watching me as "I gps'ed this awesome spot I found, and said, man I got to put a t-cam here" then I looked up and seen it!

Sucks about losing your cam PG, hope you ruin the life of the *******s who took it!

I always tell people to buy the cheapest model possible for this reason!

Gateholio
11-19-2010, 11:50 PM
Tasco has a cheap, small 4AA battery model available now. 5 MP. Made by Bushnell, I hear.

I've got one and I am trying it out. If it works ok, I may buy some more, they are around $110.

I doubt they take real quality pics like some of the 8MP models, but for scouting, you dont' need perfect pics, sometimes.

With the amount of trail cams PG66 and I have had out, it's a wonder one hasn't gone missing before, but interestingly, I've only ever got one pic of another human, and he was a mushroom picker that walked rigth by, no indication that he saw it.

Gilmore got pics of people trespassing on his farm!:mrgreen:

landphil
11-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Maybe you can get a pic of this thing landphil ?
I can envision it but always nice to see... thinking about getting back into trail cams.

I'll get a pic when I can, I'm not sure when that will be or even where the cam is at this point and time, but I will get one and post it on this thread. It's overall quite similar to Killman's with a few diferences, mainly how it attaches to the tree.

leadpillproductions
11-20-2010, 10:17 PM
I was in to rebait and check my camera, tree stand people have been in there but they havent stole them yet ! Almost got a big wt tail for the wife but she couldnt get a clean shot .

lovemywinchester
11-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Sorry about your cam theft PG66. Please don`t set any booby traps as I am hunting all around Whistler. It would probably be a good thing if you tell me what vehicle you drive and your plate number. You know, so I can stay out of your areas. Im considertate that way.

frenchbar
11-20-2010, 10:37 PM
Tasco has a cheap, small 4AA battery model available now. 5 MP. Made by Bushnell, I hear.

I've got one and I am trying it out. If it works ok, I may buy some more, they are around $110.

I doubt they take real quality pics like some of the 8MP models, but for scouting, you dont' need perfect pics, sometimes.

With the amount of trail cams PG66 and I have had out, it's a wonder one hasn't gone missing before, but interestingly, I've only ever got one pic of another human, and he was a mushroom picker that walked rigth by, no indication that he saw it.

Gilmore got pics of people trespassing on his farm!:mrgreen:

hunters or spud thieves:wink:

Yotapup
11-21-2010, 02:44 AM
Ha, I've thought about hanging a trail cam in my garage because I know my crack head neighbor likes to come visit the dogs and check our mail when we're not home. Just be worried that it'll go missing too lol

Sucks about your cam. Hope the guy gets what he deserves, and not just the legal "slap on the wrist"

hunter1947
11-21-2010, 03:08 AM
I feel for you Steve I have lost two so far and I know how you feel ,sorry for your lose http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon13.gif..

I have a picture of a hunter in front of one of the trail cams the other day but by the way he was looking I don't think he saw the camera ???.

I real hunter would never take a trail cam its got to be you know what I mean http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon13.gif..

proguide66
07-12-2011, 09:36 AM
:oops::oops: went for a hike yesterday wondering if 'maybe' I misplaced my cam last fall and forgot due to remembering 'wanting' to place it on another trail....FOUND IT !...:oops::lol:......OOOPS......!

There was a bunch of funny daylight pics with me REAL pissed off walking back and forth in front of the damned thing. Was only one pic of a 4X4 on it ( 3 up top , brow tines)His genetics will likely keep him safe from me anyway.
http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq155/proguide66/PICT0012.jpg
The cam was on the ground and likely got covered with snow soon afterwords wich resulted in shortage of pics...cool to get the $350.00 unit back. Its the one that sends pics via internet through AT&T. hopefully the service comes here soon.

FirePower
07-12-2011, 09:48 AM
Funny thing about theives they always seem to take a swing when confronted and you just have to protect yourself, But fiding it although hard on the pride is a lot easier on the knuckles lol

Ghillie
07-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Glad you found it!

Slinky Pickle
07-12-2011, 10:43 AM
I don't want to admit the number of times of walked into where I "thought" my camera was only to find a naked tree looking back at me. However, each time I was able to eventually remember where I put it.

You're "one up" on me though.... I've never managed to catch a shot of myself wandering around looking for it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Glad you found it!

Gateholio
07-12-2011, 10:44 AM
What a doofus....

:)

Whonnock Boy
07-12-2011, 10:45 AM
I wonder how many other 'stolen' trail cams are out there?

Coming_out_heavy.
07-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Haha shit.

rollingrock
07-12-2011, 11:03 AM
All these cameras are made in China. I just checked some of the manufacturers' websites. There're a lot of oem products out there too. Something like a 12 MP trail camera with MMS/SMS/Email capabilities and 1 sec trigger time will cost you approx. $200/free shipping to your door. And the price can go down quite a bit if you do a group buy. But of course the brand names won't be any one of these ones you see in Cabelas.

So if you pay $100 here for a trail cam, you probably pay too much. :D

lip_ripper00
07-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Sucks getting old huh:)

bighornbob
07-12-2011, 11:30 AM
I wonder how many other 'stolen' trail cams are out there?

Thats why I take the ones I find. I assume they have been lost:):)

In all seriousness I GPS the location of my camera for just that reason. You put it up in the early spring and come back later when the grass is knee high and the understory brush has leaves. It all looks different and I could see how someone thinks it was right here and they may only be 20m from their camera.

BHB

Rainsford
07-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Anyone tried using those security books that are supposed to protect the trail cams from walmart? Was thinking about picking a few up.

Stone Sheep Steve
07-12-2011, 12:21 PM
You'll be hiding your own Easter eggs pretty soon:mrgreen:....and I'm speaking from experience:confused:.

I can even find my trailcamera in my garage.

SSS

TheProvider
07-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Anyone tried using those security books that are supposed to protect the trail cams from walmart? Was thinking about picking a few up.eleiv

Take a close look at it first. I believe most of them use a cable to lock the box and an awful lot of hikers and hunters carry multitools that could easily cut through it. Homemade ones are normally better. Their more for protection against animals.

keoke
07-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Someone needs to make a trail cam security case that sets off a bear mace/flashbang bomb if its tampered with, that should stop the thieves and prevent bears from destroying it. That would be priceless to see the pics when you check your camera.

Ghillie
07-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Someone needs to make a trail cam security case that sets off a bear mace/flashbang bomb if its tampered with, that should stop the thieves and prevent bears from destroying it. That would be priceless to see the pics when you check your camera.

You're an effin genius my friend :D

walks with deer
07-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Whistler

I have been called in by granola muncher when they looked into the box of my lifted truck and saw game.

These people will do anything to mess you up I doubt a bow hunter would take another bow hunters belongings my guess granola muncher.

dino
07-12-2011, 01:09 PM
They need to make better camo covers for diffrent trees so the cams blend better. I think that the security boxes or locks are to heavy and a waste of time. When I set any of my 11"cams" I flag a triangle with one cam on a tree with aflag then I take a pic with my personal cam of the trailcam tree and also gps the spot. I think lots of guys lose their cams to poor marking of the trailcams locations. I have eleven and have never lost one yet " knock on wood" But there are some honest guys out there.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee306/heydino/th_IM000002-1.jpg (http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee306/heydino/?action=view&current=IM000002-1.mp4)

houndsman
07-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Iv had about 7 trail cams stolen & 1 two man lader stand . I put my cams in steel boxes lage bolted to a tree with a cable & thay cut the tree down .I have cams out all year on mineral blocks & bait in the fall .deer leave pretty good trails after some time & it seems to be the shed hunters that find my shit & steal it .I have cams on my property up near mcbride that are camoed up as I have had stuff stolen up there to & guys going over 2 gates to hunt on my place ,man im pissed off .This year I will have there pictures & even there licenc plate as i have a cam out on the road two .Let me say it sucks when you put in yeays of hard work to then have some ass hole come in & shoot something on your property & when you get there its all over.

proguide66
07-12-2011, 04:43 PM
You'll be hiding your own Easter eggs pretty soon:mrgreen:....and I'm speaking from experience:confused:.

I can even find my trailcamera in my garage.

SSS
No shit , I forgot all about finding it until I just read this thread again after work today:?...hope I can find the trail to the rams again this yr..:shock:...:lol:

Just got a line on a cam that txts youpics to your cell phone with a sim card......now THATS gonna be handy for the theft vitims!!!....

BEWARE OF THAT SHIT CAM THIEVES THAT ARE READING THIS ONE !!!...thats right , ANY cell service with a sim card can be hooked up to the cam...INSTANT pic sent away!!

new hunter
07-12-2011, 04:47 PM
that sucks man . I'm in whistler 2 , was thinking about getting a cam as well , didn't think it would be likely to walk off around here but I guess so.
I'll bet it was some nob thinking he was saving animals , most of the hunters and shooters I've met in the valley seem to be pretty stand up , I'll bet some hiker thought he found some neat piece of govt property , or some shmuck thought he was saving the world . Do you mind if I ask the general area you had it set up ? I don't want to hunt your spot {won't be bow hunting this year anyway } but I always like to know where I'll start running into idiots {I haven't hunted mckenzie basin for that reason } . Also if I hear anything I'd like to help out .

proguide66
07-12-2011, 05:10 PM
that sucks man . I'm in whistler 2 , was thinking about getting a cam as well , didn't think it would be likely to walk off around here but I guess so.
I'll bet it was some nob thinking he was saving animals , most of the hunters and shooters I've met in the valley seem to be pretty stand up , I'll bet some hiker thought he found some neat piece of govt property , or some shmuck thought he was saving the world . Do you mind if I ask the general area you had it set up ? I don't want to hunt your spot {won't be bow hunting this year anyway } but I always like to know where I'll start running into idiots {I haven't hunted mckenzie basin for that reason } . Also if I hear anything I'd like to help out .

thanks man !

check out post #32;)

RJ
07-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Yeah proguide you should tell all of us your spot so we make sure we don't run into you ;)

proguide66
07-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Yeah proguide you should tell all of us your spot so we make sure we don't run into you ;)
I have a bow that fits in a back pack out of site. I ride the gondola up Blackomb mtn in the early am and shoot em from the gondola at first light...but dont tell anyone!:mrgreen: ps , tourist cloths suckers em best!

swampdonkey
07-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Lets see the pics of you pissed off

gwillim
07-12-2011, 06:25 PM
I picked up one of those micro 5 MP ScoutGuard cameras. Pretty cheap, compact, and really hard to see even if you know where it is. Takes reasonable (not amazing) quality shots...
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/501/IMAG0219.jpg

Livewire322
07-12-2011, 06:41 PM
dont get mad get even!
well this is shitty to hear man.

TheProvider
07-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Its easy to throw a cam up on a tree. Then you think to yourself that your in a new area and have been zigzagging through the bush for the past cple hours. I spent a few mins on more than one occasion looking for a cam.

blackbart
07-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Proguide - you should get one of those fancy rigs that emails pics to your camera. Then when you are out looking for the camera a text will come to your phone when you walk by it. You can then look at the photo to determine where you are and where the photo was taken from. Problem solved.

Mind you, I won't be upset too much if you just walk around Whistler smacking pukes on the side of the head on the off chance they may have messed with your stuff. They likely deserve it for some reason or another:)

Looking forward to your November BT threads.

XMD70
07-12-2011, 11:20 PM
I lost 3 trail cams over the past couple of years. Two were picked up by another hunter, and I managed to get them back - with an apology about 8 months later. A mutual acquaintance helped me find out who it was. The third one was lost for over a year. Turns out a bear ripped it off the tree. I found it about 30 yards from where it was placed. Managed to retrieve a close-up pic of a bear paw, but the camera was toast. Bushnell replaced it for free.

Gilmore
07-12-2011, 11:25 PM
What a doofus....

10-4 rubber duckie....

He probably went for a hike and found the camera, then had a hissy fit someone was scouting his spot, stole the camera because "hey someone stole mine that looks just like this" and only when he got home and checked out the SD card did he realize it was his!!

Spy
07-12-2011, 11:27 PM
I lost 3 trail cams over the past couple of years. Two were picked up by another hunter, and I managed to get them back - with an apology about 8 months later. A mutual acquaintance helped me find out who it was. The third one was lost for over a year. Turns out a bear ripped it off the tree. I found it about 30 yards from where it was placed. Managed to retrieve a close-up pic of a bear paw, but the camera was toast. Bushnell replaced it for free.

When you say"picked up by another hunter!" Did he think they were his! I met A guy up in Duncan VI who had Pictures of a guy F...ing with his Camera, Minutes before he retrieved it! I told him about HBC & that he should post the pics! Have not seen them posted yet!

steelballs
07-13-2011, 01:02 AM
sucks man hate to be them if they were to get caught i know what i would do @#$!@%&*

GoatGuy
07-13-2011, 02:14 AM
I picked up one of those micro 5 MP ScoutGuard cameras. Pretty cheap, compact, and really hard to see even if you know where it is. Takes reasonable (not amazing) quality shots...
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/501/IMAG0219.jpg

looks like 1 bull survived the season in the wk last year.

GoatGuy
07-13-2011, 02:15 AM
:oops::oops: went for a hike yesterday wondering if 'maybe' I misplaced my cam last fall and forgot due to remembering 'wanting' to place it on another trail....FOUND IT !...:oops::lol:......OOOPS......!

There was a bunch of funny daylight pics with me REAL pissed off walking back and forth in front of the damned thing. Was only one pic of a 4X4 on it ( 3 up top , brow tines)His genetics will likely keep him safe from me anyway.
http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq155/proguide66/PICT0012.jpg
The cam was on the ground and likely got covered with snow soon afterwords wich resulted in shortage of pics...cool to get the $350.00 unit back. Its the one that sends pics via internet through AT&T. hopefully the service comes here soon.
you're a real beauty

hunter1947
07-13-2011, 03:05 AM

To the left where that old stump is this looks like a wolf set look at the 3 other smaller junks of wood coming off from the right the stump is also hollow makes it a good place for a set ???? nice trail picture.

gwillim
07-13-2011, 06:21 AM

This guy is just a five point. Still waiting to see if there are any six or better in this particular valley.

proguide66
07-13-2011, 08:44 AM
10-4 rubber duckie....

He probably went for a hike and found the camera, then had a hissy fit someone was scouting his spot, stole the camera because "hey someone stole mine that looks just like this" and only when he got home and checked out the SD card did he realize it was his!!
Nah , I just find it easier to admit bein a dumbass the odd time instead of goin through life bein a dumbass like you guys,haaaaaaaa:lol:

boothcreek
07-13-2011, 09:48 AM
Glad you found it and it didn't end up stolen after all! I would never steal another hunters cam if I came across it somewhere, but I did confiscate a trail cam and salt lick someone put up in the middle of OUR property!!!!!! This guy had to climb 2 fences to get to the spot he set it up at and you could see our house from that little clearing!!!!
Whoever it belongs to can be glad they didn't put their name or ph#on the cam or they would have gotten one heck of an earful from me....... also all neighbours in the area got a heads-up for a suspicious vehicle parking anywhere along their properties hiking to the crown land behind etc.

new hunter
07-13-2011, 09:54 AM
just read post 32 , glad to hear you found your cam . No need to be emberassed , shit happens and I would not have been surprised if it had walked away . I'm glad it didn't though.

Bistchen
07-13-2011, 12:06 PM
proguide, I can pretty much guarantee you its whistler/pemby punks.

They sold it, and used the money to buy pot/coke/liquor.

The said truth about the area.

new hunter
07-14-2011, 05:28 PM
Bistchen , I graduated in pemberton and my wife grew up in whistler .
Like any town we do have nobs with drug problems , but what you said was a gross generalisation , and I'd think someone living in Burnaby wouldnt be so quick to point fingers { I lived on Patterson and Moscrop for a while and saw a lot more syringes and crack heads than I ever did in the valley }.
And incidentally , buddies trail cam wasn't stolen he lost it , check post 32.
If you have such a low opinion of my home town don't bother hunting in my backyard.

Gilmore
07-14-2011, 06:46 PM

Thanks New Hunter I missed this post. Bistchen, since when have "pot/coke/liqour" been the "said" truth about the area?? While I will agree the sea2sky has its share of problems and its share of punks (I should know as I was one) I don't think its more of a problem than anywhere else in this great Province. Instead of blowing smoke and making guarantees, try reading the thread and you will discover proguide found his camera attached to a tree right where he left it...which I happen to think is pretty funny. Thanks for coming out though.

07-14-2011, 07:48 PM
My trail cam will be out for the next two months. Really hoping it's there when I go back in late august.

Gateholio
07-14-2011, 08:09 PM

This is coming from BURNABY!! :) :)

TheProvider
07-14-2011, 08:11 PM

Hmmm half the people up here on weekends are from the city hmmm

Livewire322
07-14-2011, 08:29 PM
lets face it theres junkies where ever you go!

proguide66
07-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Man , I sure hope the sun comes out quick...or every MANS menstrel cycle finishes soon!:roll::?

TheProvider
07-14-2011, 08:38 PM
Man , I sure hope the sun comes out quick...or every MANS menstrel cycle finishes soon!:roll::?

Days like this that it feels like it should be much closer to BT than it really is hehehe..... damn these threads tend to get off track

Gilmore
07-14-2011, 09:22 PM

Hey it was you that got the ball rolling...:-D

landphil
07-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Lets see the pics of you pissed off

X2

We're laughing at (ok, with) you anyway!

proguide66
07-15-2011, 07:08 AM
X2

We're laughing at (ok, with) you anyway!
hehe..no one laughs at me more than me!!

Sadly the daylight background is too enticing for the HBC Detectives!...:razz:

proguide66
07-15-2011, 07:12 AM
Hey it was you that got the ball rolling...:-D It got you riled up cause your one of the punks buyin pot,coke and liquer!!!:lol:

Gilmore
07-15-2011, 08:57 AM
It got you riled up cause your one of the punks buyin pot,coke and liquer!!!:lol:

When in Rome...:lol::lol::lol:

Islandeer
07-15-2011, 06:22 PM
Geez,hope you don't misplace your gal too!!!

TyTy
07-15-2011, 06:46 PM
you should set up a cam, in a tree, looking downwards to where people will park to access this area. a pic of the vehicle should be a good start to tracking down your nemisis! Post that pic up on this site and I bet someone will recognize the vehicle.

Darksith
07-16-2011, 12:35 AM
forget it, get yourself a steel box to encase your cam. Have chain coming off it around the tree. If they really want it and fall the tree then they earned it, if not it'll never disapear.