PDA

View Full Version : Forestry Engineer Help

TheProvider
11-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Out walking the pup tonight met up with my landlord. Although he isn't a hunter he does work in the forestry industry and spends many days in the woods. Asked me if I'd been out hunting lately and if I'd seen much. Told him I had one good spot with a cple deer spotted and some very large tracks from another but hadn't seen the monster yet. Thats when he informed me of a spot he sees lots of deer high up. Now of course I'd check it out in my spare time when I wasn't looking for the monster in my spot. But the real kicker is when I first moved into the suite in the basement of his house there was two sheds he'd found laying outside my back door. One was a 3pt that was small but respectable. However the second shed was a 4pt. and was worth drooling over. I only hope those sheds were found in the location he'd mention. You can bet I'll be checking out the location this week.

Kid Hunter
11-15-2010, 09:55 PM
Sounds like a good deal! A hunting spot told to you for free! you can only hope he hasn't given the location away to anyone willing to pay for a spot that should produce! Or else there could be some big competition for you! hahah

TheProvider
11-16-2010, 09:07 AM
I'll know soon enough if theres other hunters there, I know the surrounding area and know most hunters go way past this area and continue into the valley. Tomorrow morning I'll go for a look around and also bring a scout camera