PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a New Hunting Partner

lnelson
11-13-2010, 05:54 PM
OK I realize this is a long shot. I am finding it somewhat difficult to find someone who likes to hunt the way I do. I am looking for someone who wants to hike / backpack in and actually hunt. I have no interest in riding around on an ATV or Truck and jumping off and shooting at stuff. Also not looking to spend time in the woods with someone that wants to get tanked up every night either. No judgements on those who do its just not my thing. Looking to most anything that I can in the big game end of things. I have enough vacation to take up to a couple 10-12 day hunts a year. PM me if you are in the same boat. Now that I type it out it looks like a personal add...oh well.

steelhead
11-13-2010, 06:27 PM

ufishifish2
11-13-2010, 06:33 PM
I need more info as well. Simple things such as if you already have kids, if you want more??? Cup size??? A simple pic would probably help..........

Ruger4
11-13-2010, 06:38 PM
But the question is, do you like long walks on the beach? Are you the strong silent type? I need to know before I commit.:mrgreen:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! :mrgreen:

ufishifish2
11-13-2010, 06:49 PM
http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv194/ufishifish2/needPics.gif

lnelson
11-13-2010, 07:05 PM
How did I know this was going to happen. I am feeling the love. Not into long walks on the beach but I do like long walks in the alpine carrying guns.

swampthing
11-14-2010, 08:58 AM
Good huntin partners are harder to find than BC book animals. I do a lot of huntin alone because of this. I have hunted with guys who have created tension during the hunt. Smoothbor is a man I would share any day with and trust my life with as well. Sucks when you have a good partner and he lives 1000km away. Good luck.

silvicon
11-14-2010, 09:20 AM
I do not see the sense in a hunting partner.
More trouble than worth!
If I need help me pack out an animal, I go home and get the missies.

noahs ark
11-14-2010, 09:30 AM
Im lucky enough my parents gave me my hunting partner. Seriously though its easy to make hunting "friends" when you're fishing just look for the guys with the camo haha

emerson
11-14-2010, 01:47 PM
Good friends are hard enough to find; trying to find someone who has the same hobbies and time off can be almost impossible. I prefer hunting with someone mostly because of the safety factor.