PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Kelona hunting partner

Seabass
05-28-2006, 03:14 PM
Howdy fellas: This is my first post since I've moved to sunny Kelowna from Campbelll River. My rugby season has ended and my weekends are now open for hunting/shooting. If any locals want to head out for some target shooting or a spring bear hunt or just blast coyotes please let me know.

Cheers

Seabass

Joe89
05-28-2006, 04:04 PM
Myself and buddy are taking the kids out next weekend for some bear hunting. We are going to start up above Penticton and either head north to Kelowna or south down to Conkle lake, not sure yet, maybe both, lol

If you want to hook up with us, we can show around some of the backroads here, just pm me

Darren
05-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Good Luck Seabass. Hope you find a big Bear! I've been seeing quite a few back here on the North Island.

Fred
05-29-2006, 12:55 AM
Seabas, why don't you ask Buckslayer if he can join you? He could use a diversion from what I hear! :icon_frow Fred

valleycowboy
05-29-2006, 08:06 PM
seabass,you have a pm

buckslayer
06-01-2006, 06:07 AM
Howdy fellas: This is my first post since I've moved to sunny Kelowna from Campbelll River. My rugby season has ended and my weekends are now open for hunting/shooting. If any locals want to head out for some target shooting or a spring bear hunt or just blast coyotes please let me know.

Cheers

Seabass
I'd love to take you out and show you around some of the local areas seabass but unfortunatley i willl be tied up with kemo and radiation therapy for the next 6 1/2 weeks so my bear season looks like a bust for this year but try me later as once i have that beat i will be back out in full force and i love being out in the woods

Fred
06-01-2006, 08:47 AM
Best of luck with the treatments Dale. Keep the faith, miracles do happen and who better to have it happen for than such a fine fellow. Fred