PDA

View Full Version : The greatest excuse!

TheDuckinator
11-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Yesterday when I was talking to an acquaintance of mine I asked him how his annual moose hunt went. "Got damn skunked, my new truck's cab is smaller than my old one. So every time id go to shoot an animal it would run away before I could get my gun out my window" Needless to say he is not disabled in anyway shape or form so he does not have a disability licence. This gave me one heck of a laugh so i thought id share it :mrgreen:

Best of luck on the season guys

Iron Glove
11-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Yesterday when I was talking to an acquaintance of mine I asked him how his annual moose hunt went. "Got damn skunked, my new truck's cab is smaller than my old one. So every time id go to shoot an animal it would run away before I could get my gun out my window" Needless to say he is not disabled in anyway shape or form so he does not have a disability licence. This gave me one heck of a laugh so i thought id share it :mrgreen:

Best of luck on the season guys

That's why you never hunt alone - the other guy can quickly get his gun out the window. :mrgreen:
Even better if the passenger is a lefty like me, it makes shooting out the window so much easier.

11-12-2010, 12:29 PM
I gotta get a brass catcher for the CZ858
i hate the brass smackin the windshield and then hittin me in the head when the deer starts running and i gotta shoot fast.