PDA

View Full Version : Labrador breeder help, please.

EURO*D
11-10-2010, 10:30 AM
I am looking for pup to join our growing Family. We are looking for a pure bred Labrador Chocolate or White Yellow is what I am told I want :mrgreen:. So my question is directed to the lab owners and breeders here. Where do I get one? Or where should I get one? I have a little time to research and check out breeders, as we would like a pup come spring time. We are located in lower mainland would like to not travel much further then the OK or Island to get or visit pups.

Any help and breeder suggestions would be great. I know labs pretty well but just haven't had to look for a pup in a long time. Some specifics that might be helpful as well. We would like a leaner bred lab (American rather than English), also our future pup will be a hunting companion but does not need to be specifically from hunting stock, family companion is priority one.

Thanks in advance.

4 point
11-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Check out Someday Retrievers website - Linda Cline 250-374-5755 (Kamloops)

mijinkal
11-10-2010, 11:45 AM
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=55226

EURO*D
11-10-2010, 11:52 AM
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=55226

I was looking at his ad and I will contact Jim for sure. Unfortunately though we will not be able to get a pup until the Spring for sure. We will be away a lot this winter and that would kind of defeat the purpose of getting a puppy.

EURO*D
11-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Check out Someday Retrievers website - Linda Cline 250-374-5755 (Kamloops)

WOW $1,500 for a pup, is this common? I guess I have been out of the puppy loop for too long lol.

mijinkal
11-10-2010, 12:01 PM
It depends on what you're looking for. If you want a top hunting dog from proven bloodlines you're going to spend a lot more cash.
If you want a family pet that may or may not be a great hunting dog, you can get away with spending less than half of that.

Personally, I believe that it's worth it to spend some extra cash and get a pup from a great line. Your chances of having an amazing dog are much higher.

branthunter
11-10-2010, 12:18 PM
I have two labs from Someday, a chocolate male and a black female, and both have been worth every penny, both from a hunting point of view and a family house dog perspective. You won't find better hunters anywhere, on both waterfowl and pheasants, and they were both eminently trainable.

EURO*D
11-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Awesome, thanks for the info. The price isn't that big of a deal, I just didn't realize that they were that much. I will have to keep Someday in mind and hopefully they will have pups come spring. Also thanks to everyone for the PM's, very helpful.

mijinkal
11-10-2010, 12:27 PM
If you want a pup in the spring, it's best to find a breeder that has a litter planned for the spring, and put a deposit on it now. You'll probably get one of the first picks and almost guarantee a pup for yourself.
A lot of good breeders have most of the pups sold before they are even born.

stitch
11-10-2010, 01:22 PM
I purchased my pup from shawnigan Labrador's this year. He is now 4 months old...great dog. I don't think I've ever owned one this smart....cost me $1000.00 but he is well worth it.

Angus
11-10-2010, 02:41 PM
You could also try Lori at Ness Lake Retrievers in PG (nesslakeretrievers.com). I had my pup shipped down by air with a couple other pups in the same crate, so travel isn't an issue.

Great dogs.

Kasomor
11-10-2010, 05:04 PM
check out this list.

http://www.bclab.com/Breeders.html

Be really honest with yourself and your breeder as to what you want in your lab...a fire breathing heathen that you have to be on all the time....an easy going house / hunting dog..... or somewhere in between.

Make sure you meet as least mom and dad if possible and that you see their temperament and have proof of the hunting abilities that you want.

And DON'T buy the first pup that is offered to you! They are all super cute. :-D There are TONS of lab breeders out there.

Have fun!

Kasomor

MIKE G
11-10-2010, 07:33 PM
You Could Also Check Out Windara Kennels They Are In Sask But Will Ship Via Westjet. I Have A Yellow Male Perfect In Every Way. A Few Buddies Have Purchased From Them Aswell And Are More Than Happy. He's My Avatar

Casagrande
11-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Try Linda at Someday. We were on a list for late Feb/ early March but somebody backed out of the current litter so we snapped him up.

Martin_Hunter
11-11-2010, 02:26 AM
I am looking for pup to join our growing Family. We are looking for a pure bred Labrador Chocolate or White Yellow is what I am told I want :mrgreen:. So my question is directed to the lab owners and breeders here. Where do I get one? Or where should I get one? I have a little time to research and check out breeders, as we would like a pup come spring time. We are located in lower mainland would like to not travel much further then the OK or Island to get or visit pups.

Any help and breeder suggestions would be great. I know labs pretty well but just haven't had to look for a pup in a long time. Some specifics that might be helpful as well. We would like a leaner bred lab (American rather than English), also our future pup will be a hunting companion but does not need to be specifically from hunting stock, family companion is priority one.

Thanks in advance.

Buy an annual puppy (Canadian version) magazine.It has a truckload of info on lab breeders.

11-11-2010, 09:49 AM
We would like a leaner bred lab (American rather than English), also our future pup will be a hunting companion but does not need to be specifically from hunting stock, family companion is priority one.

Thanks in advance.

The leaner labs are built fast. And in my Three lab experiance the Brittish are WAY more calm. The american field dog (Chase in my avtar) Is pure speed. You need to be on them when they are young. The block heads will calm down faster.

My dad has had 2 brittish dogs and i have An american. I love my dog to bits but my next one will be a dog from Cedarbrea on the island here
http://www.cedarbraelabs.ca/

just my 3 dog oppinion

Lots'oLabs
11-11-2010, 06:51 PM
The leaner labs are built fast. And in my Three lab experiance the Brittish are WAY more calm. The american field dog (Chase in my avtar) Is pure speed. You need to be on them when they are young. The block heads will calm down faster.

My dad has had 2 brittish dogs and i have An american. I love my dog to bits but my next one will be a dog from Cedarbrea on the island here
http://www.cedarbraelabs.ca/

just my 3 dog oppinion

For an all round dog, I agree that Cedarbrae would be the way to go. Tracey is doing a good job of outcrossing conformation and field. The litter she had this week was specifically planned for a competive and hunting dog for herself. Both carry field titles and there should be yellows. Jim and Tracey have spent years developing their bloodlines.
Who better to trust as a breeder than a vet.

Deb

Retrievers
11-27-2010, 10:08 PM
I see you have already been to my site to take a look at up coming litters. There is a really nice yellow that is being bred in January by the name of Eider. The owner is a avid upland and waterfowl hunter. I have numerous photos of the dog if you like. The pups will be raised at my kennel. She should have pups in March ready sometime end of April or May. These pups will be 1,200.00. The other litter that I have posted on my site is more money cause I sent my female to the states to be bred to a titled Amateur field trial champion. Figure that the price of a pup will cost you 100.00 a year during it's life time. If it comes from good working line and genetically clear of any health issues then it should be well worth the money. Labadoodles are going for 2,000.00. Now that I don't get.

labguy
11-28-2010, 08:50 AM
WOW $1,500 for a pup, is this common? I guess I have been out of the puppy loop for too long lol.

Yes it is too much. You can get some awesome breedings from Field Trial titled parents with all the health clearances for around $800.00 to $1000.00.

If your paying $1500 at least one parent better have it's Field Trial championship and the other should be one hell of a dog (a "proven in competition" type dog).

Whatever you do make sure both parents are OFA good to excellent in hips and elbows. Both parents should be EIC and CNM clear as well as have their CERF (eyes) certification.

I have a huge philisophical problem with many "breeders" who try to sell mediocre breedings for inflated money to people who don't know any better. Business is business but ethics and morals have to come in to play somewhere.

If I was looking for a pup I'd find a competative retreiver person who is breeding their own dog to get a pup for themselves.

Kasomor
11-28-2010, 10:03 AM
I enjoy reading these litter advertizements which will give you an idea of just how many lab breeders there are breeding quailty pups. I like reading the dogs alphabet soups of titles. :mrgreen: You'll see that the top breedings are around $1500.

http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31

The vast majority of these breeders will ship a pup. It isn't a big deal to ship out of the US at the moment. INTO the US it is ...but not out of.

labguy
11-28-2010, 12:12 PM
I enjoy reading these litter advertizements which will give you an idea of just how many lab breeders there are breeding quailty pups. I like reading the dogs alphabet soups of titles. :mrgreen: You'll see that the top breedings are around $1500.

http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31

The vast majority of these breeders will ship a pup. It isn't a big deal to ship out of the US at the moment. INTO the US it is ...but not out of.

Like this one ,listed below, for $800.00 found on the site that Kasomor listed above: All the health clearances...Field trial champion on one side and Field trial champion one generation removed on the other side.

My bet is that once they reach 7 weeks old there will be a pup or two that the breeder will sell for much less just to complete the sale of the litter.............. because there are so many litters to choose from.

It's only people who don't know that will pay huge money for puppies from unproven parentage. You can talk all you like about what a great dog the parents are, how birdie they are, how many pheasants they retrieved, what great noses they have, etc.. etc. etc. but the only true measuring rod for quality is their accomplishements in competition.........otherwise it's all just subjective interpretation of ability which is totally non-scientific.

This is an example of what's out there and there are lots like this available....................quality Labrador market is flooded and has been for years......someone who did the breeding for themselves.....not to make money.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif (PA) FC AFC Nubian pups
Litter of 7 born 11-25-10. I have 4 black females remaining. The pups are yellow factored. This is a eic and cnm clear litter. The pups will be high rollers. I did this breeding for myself and I am keeping two out of the litter. I had some of Stormy's pups in for training in the past and they are all go and very easy to train.

$800

Sire:

FC AFC Nubian V
(FC AFC Dare To Dream x (Lean Mac bitch) Lady's Andrel's Cutting Edge SH)
2009 National Open 6th round
2 open wins
2 open seconds
2 amateur wins
Master passes and will complete his master title this year
Amateur trained and handled
Hips ofa good
eyes cerfed
eic and cnm clear
elbows normal

Nubie runs as hard on blinds as he does marks. He is definitely a Cosmo son! With this being said he is a calm house dog.

Dam:

Arrowhead's Thunder-N-Lightinin JH
(FC AFC Teddy's Ebonstar James x Thunderstor's Lost-N-Found JH)
Hips ofa Excellent
Eyes cerfed
Elbow Normal
Eic and Cnm clear

Stormy was never trained to her full abillity. I got her as a two year old with a JH title. She was never taken any further. She became a great upland dog for me and has a ton of go and prey drive. She always wants to please and has been great around the kids.

More info on Stormy go to www.born2retrieve.com (http://www.born2retrieve.com)

Puppy page will not have this litter on it. I would like to see these pups go to hunting, hunt test, or field trail homes.

814-280-5363 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 814-280-5363 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

THANKS
Greg

Kasomor
11-28-2010, 02:57 PM
I liked this one too........ well, it reads good! :-D

FC-AFC Close Hauled To Windward “Sailor” X HRCH My-Emma's Yellow Daisy MH “Thumper” ...This is a line breeding to FC AFC Blackwater Bart II.

**Now Accepting Deposits on this REPEAT BREEDING!!! Black & Yellow Puppies due on CHRISTMAS!!**

Puppies from the first breeding are a year old and have turned out to be exceptional marking dogs, very tractable with tons of retrieve desire. Most are competing in Field Trials and Hunt Tests. Several recieved their HR titles this year and one pup recieved a Derby JAM at 10 months.

http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4772&thumb=1&d=1290560565 (http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4772&d=1290560565) FC AFC Close Hauled To Windward “SAILOR”
(sire FC-AFC-Fordland's Bored Out Ford X Blackwater Ruby QAA - littermate to FC AFC Blackwater Rudy)

Trained by Dave Rorem
OFA Hips - Excellent
OFA Elbows - Normal
Eyes CERF Clear
EIC Clear
CNM White List

2009 NATIONAL OPEN - 9 SERIES
2009 NATIONAL AMAT - FINALIST!
QUALIFIED 2009 NATIONAL OPEN & AMATEUR!
QUALIFIED 2008 NATIONAL OPEN - FINALIST!
QUALIFIED 2006 NATIONAL AMATEUR - 7 SERIES
2009 NATIONAL AMATEUR FINALIST!
QUALIFIED 2009 NATIONAL OPEN & AMATEUR
2008 NATIONAL OPEN - FINALIST!
2006 NATIONAL AMATEUR - 7th SERIES

http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4773&thumb=1&d=1290560577 (http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4773&d=1290560577) HRCH MY-Emma's Yellow Daisy MH "THUMPER"
(sire FC-AFC Hunting Hills Coriander - who is out of Blackwater Rudy X FC AFC Dutchman Gold Midnite Eve) (Thumper’s dam is Lucky Gold, who is out of Hilltops Headliner QAA (FC-AFC Hilltops Hayseed)

OFA Hips - Good
OFA Elbows -Normal
Eyes CERF Clear
EIC Carrier
CNM Clear

Master Hunter
Hunting Retriever Champion
JAM'ed Qualified All Age Event
Super marking dog
Runs WIDE OPEN on marks and blinds
GREAT around the water and loves to train!
Super in the house and loves to be with people

Thumper’s References:
Chris Brinegar, Triple B Retrievers, 573-808-0922
William Leitner, Leitner Farm Labs, 309-712-9866

Puppies will have their first series of shots, dew claws removed and socialized in our home. They will be introduced to birds and water (weather permitting). They will come with a 26 month hip and eye guarantee.

Contact Randy Perkins (314) 707-2597 ; (duckdog1103@gmail.com) for more information or visit us at www.swayingoaksretrievers.com (http://www.swayingoaksretrievers.com)

Pups are $1200.

labguy
11-28-2010, 03:52 PM
I liked this one too........ well, it reads good!

FC-AFC Close Hauled To Windward “Sailor” X HRCH My-Emma's Yellow Daisy MH “Thumper” ...This is a line breeding to FC AFC Blackwater Bart II.

**Now Accepting Deposits on this REPEAT BREEDING!!! Black & Yellow Puppies due on CHRISTMAS!!**

Puppies from the first breeding are a year old and have turned out to be exceptional marking dogs, very tractable with tons of retrieve desire. Most are competing in Field Trials and Hunt Tests. Several recieved their HR titles this year and one pup recieved a Derby JAM at 10 months.

http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4772&thumb=1&d=1290560565 (http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4772&d=1290560565) FC AFC Close Hauled To Windward “SAILOR”
(sire FC-AFC-Fordland's Bored Out Ford X Blackwater Ruby QAA - littermate to FC AFC Blackwater Rudy)

Trained by Dave Rorem
OFA Hips - Excellent
OFA Elbows - Normal
Eyes CERF Clear
EIC Clear
CNM White List

2009 NATIONAL OPEN - 9 SERIES
2009 NATIONAL AMAT - FINALIST!
QUALIFIED 2009 NATIONAL OPEN & AMATEUR!
QUALIFIED 2008 NATIONAL OPEN - FINALIST!
QUALIFIED 2006 NATIONAL AMATEUR - 7 SERIES
2009 NATIONAL AMATEUR FINALIST!
QUALIFIED 2009 NATIONAL OPEN & AMATEUR
2008 NATIONAL OPEN - FINALIST!
2006 NATIONAL AMATEUR - 7th SERIES

http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4773&thumb=1&d=1290560577 (http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4773&d=1290560577) HRCH MY-Emma's Yellow Daisy MH "THUMPER"
(sire FC-AFC Hunting Hills Coriander - who is out of Blackwater Rudy X FC AFC Dutchman Gold Midnite Eve) (Thumper’s dam is Lucky Gold, who is out of Hilltops Headliner QAA (FC-AFC Hilltops Hayseed)

OFA Hips - Good
OFA Elbows -Normal
Eyes CERF Clear
EIC Carrier
CNM Clear

Master Hunter
Hunting Retriever Champion
JAM'ed Qualified All Age Event
Super marking dog
Runs WIDE OPEN on marks and blinds
GREAT around the water and loves to train!
Super in the house and loves to be with people

Thumper’s References:
Chris Brinegar, Triple B Retrievers, 573-808-0922
William Leitner, Leitner Farm Labs, 309-712-9866

Puppies will have their first series of shots, dew claws removed and socialized in our home. They will be introduced to birds and water (weather permitting). They will come with a 26 month hip and eye guarantee.

Contact Randy Perkins (314) 707-2597 ; (duckdog1103@gmail.com) for more information or visit us at www.swayingoaksretrievers.com (http://www.swayingoaksretrievers.com)

Pups are $1200.

Kas..........that's a real nice litter for the money. A few years back those pups would have been selling for between $2500.00 and $3500.00.

With your experience to date, you could come over to the "dark" side:-D (or the yellow side if color is important:( which it shouldn't be:mad:) and make a hell of a nice dog out of one of those pups..............maybe even see you at the National in a few years.......before you get too old.:) L.O.L. How much fun would that be????:-D

Blacktail
11-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Linedance Labs
Courtney BC

My Luke is pretty awesome

Kasomor
11-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Kas..........that's a real nice litter for the money. A few years back those pups would have been selling for between $2500.00 and $3500.00.

With your experience to date, you could come over to the "dark" side:-D (or the yellow side if color is important:( which it shouldn't be) and make a hell of a nice dog out of one of those pups..............maybe even see you at the National in a few years.......before you get too old. L.O.L. How much fun would that be????:-D

Yes, the price struck me as cheap for the titles, accomplishments, and clearances that are on the sire and dam but there is a glut on REAL nice litters now....it is a buyers market for sure.

AND
Awe...shucks...thanks...but then I wouldn't be going prematurely grey, would I? :mrgreen:

Oh right... that's my kids that are doing that to me not my dogs. :wink:

4pointhunter
11-29-2010, 12:29 AM
http://www.members.shaw.ca/linedancelabs/

ActionJackson017
09-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Hi there, bumping an old thread here.. hope you'll bear with me.

After a year of resisting my boss (aka, the wife), she has finally prevailed and it's time for us to add a puppy to our young family. I figured if there was any site around with authority on good recommendations, HuntingBC would be the place to start.

We are looking for a choco lab, ideally one we can surprise the kids with around Christmas. There were some useful recommendations on breeder sites in this thread and I'm wondering if someone can help point us in the right direction.

Location does not seem to be a major issue as most breeders seem willing to ship and regardless, I have no problems taking a day or two to drive somewhere to pick up a pup that's worth the effort.

I'm looking for a solid lab that comes from good lineage, first and foremost an intelligent family companion and secondly an aptitude to birding as I intend to get back in to hunting soon.

In reaching out to some preliminary breeders who have litters due this fall, it seems we're late to the game and the litters are mostly already spoken for.

Does anyone have any thoughts or recommendations to add to this thread?

TIA. :cool:

AJ017

Jimsue
09-21-2011, 11:37 AM
I think the go to source for working labs in my oppinion is ENTRY EXPRESS, just google it and look for the classifieds, ask tons of questions, be clear in what you are looking for, put your time in and cross your fingers. Check out Someday Ret. she is close.

.300 R.U.M. Grizzly
09-21-2011, 03:58 PM
My chocolate is from Ness Lake Retrievers. Lori has a web site. I love my lab. She is turning into a great hunting pup! Loves the water and loves to retrieve. Good luck on you search. My lab is very energetic and needs lots of exercise and mind stimulation workouts, so be prepared to put in lots of time every day.

Tenacious Billy
09-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Check out these folks

http://www.whiterobin-kennels.com/

Got our pup from them a little over a year ago - great dog.

Foxton Gundogs
09-22-2011, 08:59 AM
I see you have already been to my site to take a look at up coming litters. There is a really nice yellow that is being bred in January by the name of Eider. The owner is a avid upland and waterfowl hunter. I have numerous photos of the dog if you like. The pups will be raised at my kennel. She should have pups in March ready sometime end of April or May. These pups will be 1,200.00. The other litter that I have posted on my site is more money cause I sent my female to the states to be bred to a titled Amateur field trial champion. Figure that the price of a pup will cost you 100.00 a year during it's life time. If it comes from good working line and genetically clear of any health issues then it should be well worth the money. Labadoodles are going for 2,000.00. Now that I don't get.

Mystifying as hell to me as well, don't feel alone.

Iron Glove
09-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Check out these folks

http://www.whiterobin-kennels.com/

Got our pup from them a little over a year ago - great dog.

Daughter got her chocolate lab from them about 4 years ago - been a great mutt and the whole purchase, etc. was a positive experience. Daughter was a Vet Assistant, still in animal sciences stuff and believe me, she's anal about checking out breeders and dogs.
I'd recommend them to anyone.

firegirl
03-24-2014, 10:12 PM
Hi, I saw your post and I'm just wondering if you are still looking for a lab? I have a yellow female she is the american/field variety and we bred her with the same. She is due to have pups in the next couple of days and should produce a rainbow litter, all three colours, so if you're still interested let me know! Kelly

MIKE G
03-24-2014, 11:27 PM
Windara kennels, I have a fantastic lab from June. Two of my buddies do as well. From Regina but they do fly them to you. Worth a look and a phone call.

mike 458
04-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Also try Ness lake in Prince George. We have a yellow male that came from her sire and from the dam that is in Burns lake. They breed English and Ness lake breeds both American and English. Our English male is under 80lbs and is doing great hunting and is a pleasure to have in the house.

firstshot
05-24-2014, 09:18 AM
Anyone ever heard of swampdogs in Prince George area? They are supposed to have some pups available this summer. I just can't find any info on them anywhere ?

northernguy
05-24-2014, 02:03 PM
Trail Runners in Big River SK turn out some great dogs. Very reputable outfit and good folks. They ship all over the world so don't let the distance from BC worry ya.

mcmullmar
05-24-2014, 02:44 PM
Talk to Cyndi at White Robin Kennels in Princeton. I got my chocolate from her and have been very happy with him. Cost was 1200 came with non breading CKC registration.

Cedar Cowgirl
05-24-2014, 04:36 PM
BC Gamebirds has some pretty sounding pups on the ground right here on HBC

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?107091-Chocolate-Lab-pups-ckc-papers-strong-field-lines&p=1499428#post1499428

where ever you decide to go be sure the appropriate health tests/certifications have been done with both sire and dam and guarantees are in place to reflect that.

QUOTE: Labguy

Have both parents been OFA certified for hips good or better?

Have both parents been OFA certified elbows clear?

Have both parents been tested for CNM and EIC?

Have both parents been tested for for hereditary eye disease?

All Labs are awesome but this is no reason to recommend a breeder unless ALL the above testing has been done. Has it?????

xfactor
05-24-2014, 05:18 PM
I second bcgamebirds.....aka kevin. Give him a shout. Outstanding litter from an outstanding guy.

And I haven't even bought a pup from him!!

firstshot
05-24-2014, 05:28 PM
BC Gamebirds has some pretty sounding pups on the ground right here on HBC

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?107091-Chocolate-Lab-pups-ckc-papers-strong-field-lines&p=1499428#post1499428

where ever you decide to go be sure the appropriate health tests/certifications have been done with both sire and dam and guarantees are in place to reflect that.

QUOTE: Labguy

Have both parents been OFA certified for hips good or better?

Have both parents been OFA certified elbows clear?

Have both parents been tested for CNM and EIC?

Have both parents been tested for for hereditary eye disease?

All Labs are awesome but this is no reason to recommend a breeder unless ALL the above testing has been done. Has it?????

Yes those are all the questions I'm asking, very good advice. Getting all the right answers so far
thanks.

pnbrock
05-24-2014, 05:30 PM
was working my pup with Kevin today you won't find a better pup!

mattchu_19
05-24-2014, 09:34 PM
Webb Footed Kennel in Bono Arkansas. Had the opportunity to hunt over a couple of Chris Akins dogs while I was down south and they were truly amazing to watch. That's where my next dog is going to come from.

Kasomor
05-26-2014, 12:40 PM
Webb Footed Kennel in Bono Arkansas. Had the opportunity to hunt over a couple of Chris Akins dogs while I was down south and they were truly amazing to watch. That's where my next dog is going to come from.

I can well imagine that you had a blast.

A WHOLE lot of training... GREAT training... would have gone into those dogs.

Good pedigree, good raw material from the whelping box... BUT the training that goes into the dog is all important as well.

Dogs don't come amazing :-) :-D

Foxton Gundogs
05-26-2014, 01:41 PM
I can well imagine that you had a blast.

A WHOLE lot of training... GREAT training... would have gone into those dogs.

Good pedigree, good raw material from the whelping box... BUT the training that goes into the dog is all important as well.

Dogs don't come amazing :-) :-D

Well said Kas

Islandeer
05-26-2014, 02:40 PM
was working my pup with Kevin today you won't find a better pup!

Unless you saw our last litter...... Brentwood Gems