PDA

View Full Version : Nov 7 duck season

bc_buckshot
11-07-2010, 10:17 PM
Well we were thinking it was going to rain today and it didn't. I did rain but with birds. Another great day with 2 of my waterfowl partners.We ended up maxing out again for the 2nd weekend in a row by 9am this morning. I have to say the Mojo and decoys were working their tails off sucking the birds within 20 yards. I had to sit out for 20 mins in the "penalty box" for roughing because I shot 5 birds before anyone else could knock some down. We had a lot of fun today. The best was there was birds still circling around us wanting to come in while we were collecting the decoys. Finally we saw some geese and they wanted to come in but never committed. I knew we should of brought some geese shells but weather called for rain all day. Next time. I will post the pic when i figure how

BCrams
11-07-2010, 11:11 PM
You guys would owe me money for shooting 'hens' and other species if I was on that shoot ;)

Great job with your hunt!!

bc_buckshot
11-08-2010, 08:38 AM
You guys would owe me money for shooting 'hens' and other species if I was on that shoot ;)

Great job with your hunt!!

Well we had to knock down some other then greenheads. One of the guys got his teal he wants to stuff on the wall.

nano
11-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Nice shooting, it was blue bird weather here in the lml.

wicket
11-08-2010, 10:18 AM
nice job .....they dont work all that great anymore here in s ont. remember the geese dont really like the spinning wings if you are going to hunt them after you get your ducks its prolly in your best intrest to shut them off. nice pintail too i didnt see the first look at ur pic