PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Spots

Jeliason
11-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Hey Everyone,

I moved to Langley from Courtenay a while ago and this is my first hunting season over here. I don't have a lot of time to get out this year but I'm looking for some spots I can just go for the day. Do you guys know any decent areas between maybe Mission and Chilliwack? I'd love to put a nice Black Tail in the freezer before the season ends.

Also, do you guys know any good meat cutters in the Langley area?

Appreciate the help

takla1
11-06-2010, 10:03 PM
a lot of closed lips around the valley here,blacktail are hard to come by,the guys who get them know this and usually will not give out thier spots.Its hard hunting considering we live in a valley here and the blacktails are up high.There are only so many area's legal to use rifles ,i suggest you study the synopsis and start hiking!

lip_ripper00
11-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Hey Everyone,
. Do you guys know any decent areas between maybe Mission and Chilliwack? I'd love to put a nice Black Tail in the freezer before the season ends.

Also, do you guys know any good meat cutters in the Langley area?

Appreciate the help

Theirs a crick and two trees between Mission and Chilliwack:mrgreen: It's a hard area to hunt, I have not given up on it yet!!!

Barracuda
11-06-2010, 10:20 PM
real nasty terrain and poor visibility coupled with high pressure keeps the deer away from easy to reach spots. your almost better off going for another hour or two further away .

takla1
11-06-2010, 10:33 PM
AS far as meat cutters go you have to get one first!that being said i do my own...too cheap to pay over a hundred bucks to cut and wrap a deer,but if you dont know how theres Ennis farms on 40th ave between 216th and 224 th in langley.I used him many many times for steers,pigs and also for moose and deer yrs ago.Closer to Mission theres wheymouth meats close by the Mission Bridge in Abbotsford

Jeliason
11-07-2010, 02:21 PM
What about areas around Hope. Is that any better?