PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Deer

Sonof000Buck
11-04-2010, 06:22 PM
Hey guys, I am new to Hunting Bc. And am a 13 year old . I was with my father when we got our first buck. It was near the end of the day when my dad, and I went out and were just going to find one so it could be my first. Anyways it's nearing the end of the day for lunch around 12:30 ish and we are about to pack for lunch and we come to this fork, and my dad says he wants to check a spot for one maybe there could be one there. We come to the end he says we'll get off there so we go walk about 4 meters get to the end and start looking my dad instantly hits the deck and says right there! of course me to the untrained eye, where? right there!, where? whatever do you want me to take him? YES YES YES! then WAM! it's over. and of course me being nervous, "did ya get him ? huh huh huh?" yeah i think I got him joe. haha. as he laughed . My dad says you'll like this one not even waiting for a minute he starts to walk down me thinking this is weird because I was told to wait a bit. So we go down this being my first deer up close I try to run through the things you could even take time through eventually we get to the side I see the deer and overwhelming smell of foul odour comes across. Right in the head. Wow what a sniper shot. A little spiker but hey, for a first time I think we did good.

My introduction to HBC,
Joey.

Steeleco
11-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Welcome Joey. We need more young guys (and girls) to take up hunting.
Got any more pictures???

Sonof000Buck
11-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Uhm, not at the moment sorry but I am really interested at this hunting activity it's fun so far! I took out a bunch of grouse with my dads .12 gauge pump. It's fun haha. I have learned a lot of ethics from him. Anyways I just asked my dad if there is any pictures of this deer. And am currently waiting a reply, ps. I don't live with him but will on sunday so yes. Hope to have you reply.

Joey

11-05-2010, 08:23 AM
Keep at it man. This is only the start! I remember the wole "I cant see it " "It's right by the big stump!" "I cant see it" BOOM! Thing Like it was yesterday!

Congrats on the Buck!

BigBuck155
11-05-2010, 02:48 PM
but I am really interested at this hunting activity it's fun so far!

hunting is a great thing to do, welcome to hunt bc. i am a young guy here too im only fifteen. have fun hunting

sawmill
11-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Welcome Joey,you have the same name as me:mrgreen:We need a lot more guys named Joe out there!Good hunting son!

tarzan
11-05-2010, 03:50 PM
nice work, my son got his first this year as well