PDA

View Full Version : Bow Hunting Bud!

Bloodhound
11-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Retired Canadian Military Helicopter Pilot has recently moved the family to the lower mainland. Hey, I just turn 40...ish. I have been hunting with a Bow for 5 years in Ontario. Looking to meet up with one or two like minded Individuals to scout different areas between Hope and Princeton. Even hunt together, Let's face it fellas, Joke's aren't as funny when you tell em to yourself. Hopefully someday fire an "arrow in anger":cool: at something in any shade of Brown. Drop me an email or PM. Thanks for your interest. Oh Ya....You guys worried about giving away your honey hole, need not apply. Cheers Tim
seibster@gmail.com

Bow Walker
11-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Good luck Tim, and welcome to BC and to HBC!

J_T
11-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Retired Canadian Military Helicopter Pilot has recently moved the family to the lower mainland. Hey, I just turn 40...ish. I have been hunting with a Bow for 5 years in Ontario. Looking to meet up with one or two like minded Individuals to scout different areas between Hope and Princeton. Even hunt together, Let's face it fellas, Joke's aren't as funny when you tell em to yourself. Hopefully someday fire an "arrow in anger":cool: at something in any shade of Brown. Drop me an email or PM. Thanks for your interest. Oh Ya....You guys worried about giving away your honey hole, need not apply. Cheers Tim
seibster@gmail.com Yes, but you retired to the LML. ??? 5 years there and as a hunter I knew I needed out. Welcome to BC. There are lots better places to hunt than the LML.

Bow Walker
11-05-2010, 06:05 PM
J_T....anywhere is better to hunt than the LML! There ain't nothin' there but granola crunchers and non-hunters and tree huggers and animal rights activists and.....

Bloodhound
11-09-2010, 09:13 PM
I agree with all of ya! I may be retired or better ******ed for moving to the LML. But you've gotta go where the jobs are. I'm still working. Thanks for all the helpful advice. Should get more here than anywhere else. I called Front Counter BC and Natural resources looking for Crown Land Maps of hunting areas...I might as well been speaking Polish at YVR. Cheers

greybark
11-09-2010, 09:28 PM
J_T....anywhere is better to hunt than the LML! There ain't nothin' there but granola crunchers and non-hunters and tree huggers and animal rights activists and.....

:wink: Now , Now , you two stay classy....

PS , Lets see now , this winter should I play Golf or Steelhead or both. J-T thats where we stand in the water and not on it . LOL

M@B
11-10-2010, 03:05 PM
I agree with all of ya! I may be retired or better ******ed for moving to the LML. But you've gotta go where the jobs are. I'm still working. Thanks for all the helpful advice. Should get more here than anywhere else. I called Front Counter BC and Natural resources looking for Crown Land Maps of hunting areas...I might as well been speaking Polish at YVR. Cheers

Check out www.imapbc.com (http://www.imapbc.com) as far as online maps go this is probably the best one. lots of different layers to play with to show you boundry's and such. even has the LEH maps.

Also, if you have a small boat, the LML has some decent hunting spots. you just have to get way away from where EVERYONE else and their dog goes. A small boat that you don't mind putting on the beach and you will be able to get places where people never(or very rarely) go, and close to home too.